Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice...

5 posters

Go down

New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice... Empty New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:30 pm

[size=36]Video emerges of Ray Rice hitting then-fiancee

[/size]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• By Gregg Rosenthal
  • Around The NFL Editor

• Published: Sept. 8, 2014 at 12:36 p.m.
  • Updated: Sept. 8, 2014 at 02:24 p.m.

The NFL released a statement Monday concerning a new video surfacing, via TMZ Sports, that shows[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] running back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] punching his now-wife in an elevator. Rice was suspended two games on July 24 for violating the league's personal conduct policy for the same incident.
"We requested from law enforcement any and all information about the incident, including the video from inside the elevator. That video was not made available to us and no one in our office has seen it until today," the league said in a statement released to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
Since Rice's suspension, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the personal conduct policy concerning domestic violence cases. Violations regarding assault, battery, domestic violence or sexual assault that involve physical force "will be subject to a suspension without pay of six games for a first offense." A second offense will result in banishment from the NFL for at least one year.
Goodell expressed regret about the league's handling of Rice's suspension in a letter to NFL owners on Aug. 28.
"My disciplinary decision led the public to question our sincerity, our commitment, and whether we understood the toll that domestic violence inflicts on so many families," Goodell wrote. "I take responsibility both for the decision and for ensuring that our actions in the future properly reflect our values. I didn't get it right. Simply put, we have to do better. And we will."
UPDATE: The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they have terminated Rice's contract.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice... Empty Re: New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:55 pm

I dont get it. What in the hell did they expect... they knew he punced her, they knew she was knocked out, why does actually seeing it make it even more heinous. He is a bitch who hits women and all the Raven fans who cheered for him are assclowns!

Back to top Go down

New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice... Empty Re: New video emerges of Ray Rice must have been shocking, Raven's cut Ray Rice...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:33 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:I dont get it. What in the hell did they expect... they knew he punced her, they knew she was knocked out, why does actually seeing it make it even more heinous. He is a bitch who hits women and all the Raven fans who cheered for him are assclowns!

Well, the Raven's were once the Brown's so I could see there being a connection of some kind.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:03 am

captnbrojangles wrote:I dont get it. What in the hell did they expect... they knew he punced her, they knew she was knocked out, why does actually seeing it make it even more heinous. He is a bitch who hits women and all the Raven fans who cheered for him are assclowns!

They also got whipped into a frenzy every home game over a double murderer... Evil or Very Mad
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:06 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Well, the Raven's were once the Brown's so I could see there being a connection of some kind.  lol

HEY, I'll have you know....We cheer on pot heads...like you guys do....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 am

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

HEY, I'll have you know....We cheer on pot heads...like you guys do....LOL

What's a "pot head?"  Are they growing things on top of their heads?  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:07 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Well, the Raven's were once the Brown's so I could see there being a connection of some kind.
 LOL, You are wrong on that one, there is no connection what so ever between the Ravens and the Browns, that ended as soon as the first trunk was loaded on those trucks.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:40 pm

I'm not on Twitter, but I just heard that his wife tweeted something in his defense.  @@  She's probably just seeing the dollars lost now.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:28 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:I'm not on Twitter, but I just heard that his wife tweeted something in his defense.  @@  She's probably just seeing the dollars lost now.  

It has to be tough on her.  There's a chance that it might be a while before Ray will play again- if ever.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:I'm not on Twitter, but I just heard that his wife tweeted something in his defense.  @@  She's probably just seeing the dollars lost now.  

It has to be tough on her.  There's a chance that it might be a while before Ray will play again- if ever.

Just watching it on the news right now.  They are saying that she is playing the part of the victim and probably blaming herself for what is now happening.  I just can't imagine being in any kind of violent relationship and thinking it's okay. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Just watching it on the news right now.  They are saying that she is playing the part of the victim and probably blaming herself for what is now happening.  I just can't imagine being in any kind of violent relationship and thinking it's okay. 

I'm not going to say I know what's really going on in her heart but from the outside looking in- It's hard not to think that the money plays a big part in it.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:10 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Well, the Raven's were once the Brown's so I could see there being a connection of some kind.
 LOL, You are wrong on that one, there is no connection what so ever between the Ravens and the Browns, that ended as soon as the first trunk was loaded on those trucks.
   You guys keep telling yourself that.... but that organization won everything you guys tout as winning history. You really don't want to hang on to ONLY what the teams has done SINCE those truck came do you.... What's the Browns record since they reappeared in 1999? Fact is... the current Browns organization ( which was GIVEN the History) has won nothing. One playoff appearance. You haven't sniffed success since that move occurred. Maybe because, while you have the name, colors and history... you don;t have the intangible things that make an NFL team successful. I bet it chafes your asses that the old browns have won 2 super-bowls.... Imagine if they hadn't moved??
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

You guys keep telling yourself that.... but that organization won everything you guys tout as winning history. You really don't want to hang on to ONLY what the teams has done SINCE those truck came do you.... What's the Browns record since they reappeared in 1999? Fact is... the current Browns organization ( which was GIVEN the History) has won nothing. One playoff appearance. You haven't sniffed success since that move occurred. Maybe because, while you have the name, colors and history... you don;t have the intangible things that make an NFL team successful. I bet it chafes your asses that the old browns have won 2 super-bowls.... Imagine if they hadn't moved??

If I didn't know better, I'd think that the Brown's team has a curse on them.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:38 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I honestly feel bad for Browns fans. They got screwed by Modell AND the NFL. 16 seasons now and other than one that looks to be a fluke... they have won nothing. Yet the fans keep talking about the days of Otto graham and the likes... fuck....lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 am

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

There are nights I can't sleep thinking about it. Then, I see a sale of Brown's gear at Dollar General, go buy a cart full, and then feel much better....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:05 am

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

I honestly feel bad for Browns fans. They got screwed by Modell AND the NFL. 16 seasons now and other than one that looks to be a fluke... they have won nothing. Yet the fans keep talking about the days of Otto graham and the likes... fuck....lol.

Otto Graham was a great Evangelist...I mean...was it Otto or Billy? I can't remember!!  Been a while...LOL   Truth: When the NFL gave the Browns a team, they were stacked with everyone else's 2nd and 3rd string backups. A guaranteed failure. After a while, it was all on the Brown's management to keep turning the screws deeper with crap picks.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down