Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sqeelers Biggest fan at it again

+2
Admin
wyckedheart8
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sqeelers Biggest fan at it again Empty Sqeelers Biggest fan at it again

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:34 pm

“Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Snoop Dogg says in a video posted online.  “This guy sucks.  Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man.  Fire that mutherf–ker and get us a real offensive coordinator.  We ain’t won a playoff game since we had that mutherf–ker.  Sh-t.”  LOL they haven't been to the playoffs since he became Offensive Coordinator. Typical Squeelers fan must party with squeeler GUMP.

Back to top Go down

Sqeelers Biggest fan at it again Empty Re: Sqeelers Biggest fan at it again

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Dmounts wrote:“Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Snoop Dogg says in a video posted online.  “This guy sucks.  Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man.  Fire that mutherf–ker and get us a real offensive coordinator.  We ain’t won a playoff game since we had that mutherf–ker.  Sh-t.”  LOL they haven't been to the playoffs since he became Offensive Coordinator. Typical Squeelers fan must party with squeeler GUMP.

LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:11 pm

It started [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  It continued, sort of, with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
And now the local media is climbing aboard the Anti-Todd Haley bandwagon.
Gene Collier of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette makes the case for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the aftermath of a 31-10 loss to the Browns.
Apart from the team’s recent struggles, with a sluggish win over the Jaguars sandwiched between a pair of ugly losses, the Steelers are average under Haley.  And average isn’t good enough for the Steelers.  As Collier points out, the Steelers have generated a 19-19 record with the former Chiefs head coach running the offense.  His predecessor, Bruce Arians, was 27-11 in his final 38 games.
Ah, yes.  Bruce Arians.  The guy the Steelers forced out after the 2011, concerned in part by his too-cozy relationship with quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  The same Arians who resurfaced in Indy as offensive coordinator, became Coach of the Year after Chuck Pagano missed most of 2012 with leukemia, and now has done a remarkable job with the Cardinals, putting them in first place in the NFC West after six weeks.
It was hard to pinpoint who specifically wanted Arians out nearly three years ago.  It’ll be even harder now that the shift from Arians to Haley has blown up, sir.
A bigger explosion could be coming.  Asked if the team has the right offensive strategy, Roethlisberger said, “I don’t know.”
Tomlin provided a different answer — one that pointed the finger at the players, not the coaches.
“I am sure of it,” Tomlin said regarding whether his team is using the right offensive approach.  “But we are not executing.  We’ve got to look at all areas.  We missed some throws.  We had people in position to make plays who didn’t.  The bottom line is that we came up short in that area and we can’t.”
Don’t be shocked if the finger pointing escalates.  

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Dmounts wrote:“Man, the Pittsburgh Steelers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” Snoop Dogg says in a video posted online.  “This guy sucks.  Coach Tomlin, this is Snoop Dogg, man.  Fire that mutherf–ker and get us a real offensive coordinator.  We ain’t won a playoff game since we had that mutherf–ker.  Sh-t.”  LOL they haven't been to the playoffs since he became Offensive Coordinator. Typical Squeelers fan must party with squeeler GUMP.

That is funny, but how would Snout Dog know wtf is going on, they guy goes through an oz of pot everyday and Lord only knows WTF else he is shoving into his lungs and nose.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:12 pm

He must be doing something right, he has the squeelers pegged. Cooldrunken

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Dmounts wrote:He must be doing something right, he has the squeelers pegged. Cooldrunken

You have me there D.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:11 pm

Dmounts wrote:He must be doing something right, he has the squeelers pegged. Cooldrunken
 Meanwhile you guys lost to the Jaguars????? WOW..... too bad yous can't play the Steelers at home EVERY week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Too bad we cant play them at Ketchup field every week, they got lucky the 1st time around, it must suck to know your team isnt as good as Jacksonville.lol!lol!lol! JK ADM, I know Pitt could hang with the Jets, maybe not, they have Harvin now.lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Admin wrote:
 Meanwhile you guys lost to the Jaguars????? WOW..... too bad yous can't play the Steelers at home EVERY week.

The Steelers' game to a Brown's fan is their Super Bowl and the rest of the season does not matter anymore.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:45 pm

You got that right. Kicking the shit out of the squeelers makes the Super Bowl secondary.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:You got that right. Kicking the shit out of the squeelers makes the Super Bowl secondary.

I hope the players feel that way.  You'd never get to a SB if that was your motive.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Not feeling that way will never get you to a superbowl either. I hope the squeelers keep taking the Browns lightly, and all of their other rivals that way too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Dmounts wrote:Not feeling that way will never get you to a superbowl either. I hope the squeelers keep taking the Browns lightly, and all of their other rivals that way too.
 See that's the difference between you and most the other NFL fans... most Browns fand have accepted their team loosing, they get the jollies out of hoping their teams rivals loose. We Steeler fans have learned to expect to win and hope our rivals win every week except the week we play them. There is a huge difference in the mindset. I actually watch and root FOR the browns except for 2 games a year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Not feeling that way will never get you to a superbowl either. I hope the squeelers keep taking the Browns lightly, and all of their other rivals that way too.
 See that's the difference between you and most the other NFL fans... most Browns fand have accepted their team loosing, they get the jollies out of hoping their teams rivals loose. We Steeler fans have learned to expect to win and hope our rivals win every week except the week we play them. There is a huge difference in the mindset. I actually watch and root FOR the browns except for 2 games a year.

From one week to the next, I pay little or no attention to what other NFL teams are doing.  If the Browns, Bengals and Ravens wins, no big deal or when they lose, no big deal.  Maybe this is the result of the Steelers winning for so many seasons that I just grew out of that kind of immaturity.  I guess Brown's fans have been stunted in their growth.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:24 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
 See that's the difference between you and most the other NFL fans... most Browns fans have accepted their team loosing, they get the jollies out of hoping their teams rivals loose. We Steeler fans have learned to expect to win and hope our rivals win every week except the week we play them. There is a huge difference in the mindset. I actually watch and root FOR the browns except for 2 games a year.

From one week to the next, I pay little or no attention to what other NFL teams are doing.  If the Browns, Bengals and Ravens wins, no big deal or when they lose, no big deal.  Maybe this is the result of the Steelers winning for so many seasons that I just grew out of that kind of immaturity.  I guess Brown's fans have been stunted in their growth.
 I have to laugh at a cpl of these guys. They seem more intent on insulting and putting down. The team the claim they root for is much better than they have been in along time, yet they'd rather piss and moan about the Steelers. I'm a fan of NFL football. I am a stead fast fan of the Steelers. Just because the Browns finally beat them doesn't change my outlook. I don't refer to them as Brownstains, turds or any other demeaning terms.I don't have to disrespect in order to feel justified. Apparently they do. They won their Superbowl.... now watch the wheels come off their little red wagon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Too bad we cant play them at Ketchup field every week, they got lucky the 1st time around, it must suck to know your team isnt as good as Jacksonville.lol!lol!lol! JK ADM, I know Pitt could hang with the Jets, maybe not, they have Harvin now.lol!
 Why don't you tell me about this. Seeing as my team beat Jacksonville.... how did yours do? Dumbazz.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:You got that right. Kicking the shit out of the squeelers makes the Super Bowl secondary.
 So 2-14 is a great year huh?  No wonder your team sucks as bad as they have.... if they think anything at all like their fans.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
 See that's the difference between you and most the other NFL fans... most Browns fans have accepted their team loosing, they get the jollies out of hoping their teams rivals loose. We Steeler fans have learned to expect to win and hope our rivals win every week except the week we play them. There is a huge difference in the mindset. I actually watch and root FOR the browns except for 2 games a year.

I have to laugh at a cpl of these guys. They seem more intent on insulting and putting down. The team the claim they root for is much better than they have been in along time, yet they'd rather piss and moan about the Steelers. I'm a fan of NFL football. I am a stead fast fan of the Steelers. Just because the Browns finally beat them doesn't change my outlook. I don't refer to them as Brownstains, turds or any other demeaning terms.I don't have to disrespect in order to feel justified. Apparently they do. They won their Superbowl.... now watch the wheels come off their little red wagon.

I find that there are some Brown's fans are bitter and hateful toward's Steelers fans.  Sometimes I jab back but really, there's nothing really personal with me.  I actually feel for them.  Not sure if I could continue to root for the Steelers year after year if they seemed to always do so poorly.  I know that we have down seasons and then a stretch of very good seasons.  But look at what they have had to deal with- years of bad football always hoping that it was going to get better but never seeing it happen.  But they do have this season and I see a different atmosphere now that Jimmy Haslem has taken over and I really like their new coach.  I think he's a pretty smart guy.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I find that there are some Brown's fans are bitter and hateful toward's Steelers fans.  Sometimes I jab back but really, there's nothing really personal with me.  I actually feel for them.  Not sure if I could continue to root for the Steelers year after year if they seemed to always do so poorly.  I know that we have down seasons and then a stretch of very good seasons.  But look at what they have had to deal with- years of bad football always hoping that it was going to get better but never seeing it happen.  But they do have this season and I see a different atmosphere now that Jimmy Haslem has taken over and I really like their new coach.  I think he's a pretty smart guy.
 I agree. I feel that franchise is definitely on the up. They have talent. They are just a few pieces away from being a top shelf team. They are NOT an easy game on anyone's schedule any more. They will win games. Playoff caliber??? Not just yet, but close. Still..... no discussion of that.... just putdowns. Small minded people that cannot comprehend bigger things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 am

You say these things about Browns fans, but just go to the squeeler forums and look what your fan base is calling the Browns fans or for that matter the franchise. You guys put yourself up like holier than thou. You act like a lose is just a walk through he park.; No biggy.Your fans cut down your own team down for everything from the Rooneys being bad owners, to calling your coach the N word,  to your Offensive coordinator not worthy to coach, the defensive line stinks, no d backs. You then try to brush off a division lose by calling it a Browns Super bowl win. Guess what you guy's lost your next game after beating the browns so was the browns game your super bowl? Matter of fact you lost the next 2 out of three and the one game you won was to Jacksonville who's rookie QB was under center for just the 2nd game. Come on man, it's time to come down off of your pedestal it's just a game and you lost to a better team on that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:02 am

Dmounts wrote:You say these things about Browns fans, but just go to the squeeler forums and look what your fan base is calling the Browns fans or for that matter the franchise. You guys put yourself up like holier than thou. You act like a lose is just a walk through he park.; No biggy.Your fans cut down your own team down for everything from the Rooneys being bad owners, to calling your coach the N word,  to your Offensive coordinator not worthy to coach, the defensive line stinks, no d backs. You then try to brush off a division lose by calling it a Browns Super bowl win. Guess what you guy's lost your next game after beating the browns so was the browns game your super bowl? Matter of fact you lost the next 2 out of three and the one game you won was to Jacksonville who's rookie QB was under center for just the 2nd game. Come on man, it's time to come down off of your pedestal it's just a game and you lost to a better team on that day.

Dude, Steelers fans are better.  Just take a look around you and see how great we are.  We're on a completely different level than you silly Brown's fans.  That's why we're going to give you the one fan who fits in with your fans, Mummy.  Enjoy yourselves.  lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 am

What ever happened to mummy? He was the heart of the Steeler fan base. Did he change his name or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:45 am

Dmounts wrote:What ever happened to mummy? He was the heart of the Steeler fan base. Did he change his name or something?

Here is his board.  Enter at your own risk.  lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 pm

WOW talk about bashing your own team. These guys act like they hate everything going on with the steelers. LOL I almost feel sorry for teasing Gump after the way he gets abused there. What a dumb ass. The site even comes with a warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Dmounts wrote:WOW talk about bashing your own team. These guys act like they hate everything going on with the steelers. LOL I almost feel sorry for teasing Gump after the way he gets abused there. What a dumb ass. The site even comes with a warning.

Mummy has been on a rant for quite a while now.  He's not a big Tomlin fan, thinks he got his coaching job because Rooney needed a black man to make him look good.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next