Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS

+4
duck
RagnarLodbrok2
MB20
throttleplate
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS Empty UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS

Post by throttleplate Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:11 am

Brad Jones fuckin grabbing jersey all night and fallin over himself,Nose tackle whomever getiin moved like a bowling pin with wheels,Burnett lost in coverage for the 3rd year now,capers showed nothing and has nothing to show.Fatty left the playbook in green bay,should have left
Sherrod also as he is a bowling pin with a concrete base and arms that don't seem to work.Linday Infante called fatty at halftime and asked Fatty where he got infantes old playbook from.

This was one of the worst displays of packer football since Rodgers took over this team,it was unwatchable without the use of illegal drugs.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS Empty Re: UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS

Post by MB20 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:22 am

"The biggest mistake the Packers made tonight was letting McCarthy board the plane without signing him to a 5-year contract extension."

Duck

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS Empty Re: UTTER SHIT DISPLAY OF FOOTBALL by the PACKERS

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:34 am

"You say that all men who have fallen in battle from the beginning of the world are now with Odin in Valhalla. With what does he feed them? I should think the crowd there is large."
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:54 am

Back from the bar.

This was a game in which I said from the get go I don't want to get too high or too low, regardless of what happens.  That's always good advice for any opener.  However, I am expecting a comedic overreaction from this board and, surprise surprise, we're seeing it already.

Disappointing loss for sure.  The biggest pain might be the injury to Bulaga.  I hope he's not lost for the season.  Sherrod sucks... almost as bad as Newhouse.

What disappointed me most is that we got zilch from our marquee players.  Rodgers had a very poor night by his standards, IMHO.  Twice he had first downs by running and opted to make bad throws instead.  Money-man Nelson let a perfect throw get through his hands for a pick, the play that essentially killed the game for Green Bay.  After a couple of early promising runs, Lacy was completely stuffed.  Matthews and Peppers had minimal impact.

The only players who stood out on the positive ledger for me were Tramon Williams, James Starks and Corey Linsley.

I know there will be a flurry of Fuck Fatty posts but I don't think he called a bad game overall, except for going for it on 4th-and-5 with lots of time left.  Mostly he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Once again, Capers disappointed me.  The offense did about what I thought it would against the best defense the NFL has seen since the '85 Bears... two TDs and a FG.  However, after a couple of promising early series, the D got gashed repeatedly on both the ground and by pass.  Seattle moved the ball at will... and I did not expect that. Oh, and Brad Jones really sucked.

Still, lots of time for Capers (and the Packers overall) to get it together.

Go ahead and do the torchlight march to the castle to kill Fatty and Whitey.  This was a game I thought we'd lose anyway.  15 more to go.  Pace yourselves.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by KBen Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:44 am

If Lattimore has not earned the right to play, you can be sure Brad Jones has compromising nude pics of the coaching staff.
KBen
KBen

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:17 am

Alright all you unfaithful slobs..........here are my morning after comments:

Fatty and Dommy had the entire offseason to prepare for this game and obviously instead of working it all out.........they didn't...........that is undefendable

HDs line is indeed dog poopie...........and don't you forget that Duck.

Where is either Pickett or Jolly TT?   Where the EFFEN are they?  Your develop from within concept, when what was within is now without, ain't working.  

What else.........just in general a weak non-professional game plan.   Preparation was terrible.   How can Fatty and Dommy make Pete Carroll look like Paul Brown on national TV?

A terrible morning to be a Packers fan after Game 1.    And we have to do this over again LIVE FROM GREEN BAY a week from Sunday.   I wonder what will be the pulse in Titletown next week.  Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:06 am

I haven't re-watched the game yet so I am going to withhold comments for now on Sherrod's performance (aside from the obvious whiff job he offered on the Sack/Fumble/Safety) and a couple of others. Also going to give a small pass to Peppers as it was his first game in a new position. Saw him overrun some stuff and get caught up in the wash as couple of times, but also some him making a bit of hay.

That said, if Brad Jones was to be cut this morning I am 100% certain not a single team would claim him. He is a bad football player. Period.

And yes, the Seattle O played us like a cat toying with a doomed mouse --particularly in the final third of the game and yes, it was embarrassing and all-too familiar. As was to be expected, NT Guion, after missing all of camp was dead on his feet later in the game and became easy to push around (as did Datone Jones) and his replacement Pennell was a joke. 

I thought Rodgers really played very conservatively...and frankly, I thought he looked a bit rusty in his decision making. Most of all, even if he doesn't want to run anymore he still needs to make it look like that option is still on the table. Everybody got on Shields for "looking in the backfield" on a big pass play for the 'hawks, but he had a legitimate responsibility to contain Wilson rolling out on a potential QB run. Dix (who otherwise had a pretty good 1st game) needed to make that play but whiffed the tackle instead. Point being, nobody worries about Rodgers running the ball anymore. Seattle was able to play back on passing downs and keep everything in front of them. Nothing but dink and dunk all night...

Finally, at the risk of being labeled **gasp** "a homer", this was quite literally the best fastball the NFL could throw at the Packers last night. That Seattle team is really fucking good. We got a solid beatdown and we have plenty of issues to address, but give that team some ample credit. They are rock fucking solid...unlike GB, not any obvious holes on that team.

But it's only Week 1. As any sane person outside of Minneapolis can tell you, Super Bowls don't get decided Week 1. Should we be fortunate enough to be playing in Week 19 and we face this team again it could look very different from the obvious mismatch we all saw last night. 

Final Note: GB needed to play a near flawless game to win last night. I thought we looked very competitive for the first third of the game. Over matched, but competitive. But the Bulaga/Rodgers injury play really blew their house of cards to shit. I thought it made the Packers lose focus for just enough time to lose any shot they had completely. In retrospect, I think that was real moment the game was essentially over.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:23 am

JnC4GB wrote:I haven't re-watched the game yet so I am going to withhold comments for now on Sherrod's performance (aside from the obvious whiff job he offered on the Sack/Fumble/Safety) and a couple of others. Also going to give a small pass to Peppers as it was his first game in a new position. Saw him overrun some stuff and get caught up in the wash as couple of times, but also some him making a bit of hay.

That said, if Brad Jones was to be cut this morning I am 100% certain not a single team would claim him. He is a bad football player. Period.

And yes, the Seattle O played us like a cat toying with a doomed mouse --particularly in the final third of the game and yes, it was embarrassing and all-too familiar. As was to be expected, NT Guion, after missing all of camp was dead on his feet later in the game and became easy to push around (as did Datone Jones) and his replacement Pennell was a joke. 

I thought Rodgers really played very conservatively...and frankly, I thought he looked a bit rusty in his decision making. Most of all, even if he doesn't want to run anymore he still needs to make it look like that option is still on the table. Everybody got on Shields for "looking in the backfield" on a big pass play for the 'hawks, but he had a legitimate responsibility to contain Wilson rolling out on a potential QB run. Dix (who otherwise had a pretty good 1st game) needed to make that play but whiffed the tackle instead. Point being, nobody worries about Rodgers running the ball anymore. Seattle was able to play back on passing downs and keep everything in front of them. Nothing but dink and dunk all night...

Finally, at the risk of being labeled **gasp** "a homer", this was quite literally the best fastball the NFL could throw at the Packers last night. That Seattle team is really fucking good. We got a solid beatdown and we have plenty of issues to address, but give that team some ample credit. They are rock fucking solid...unlike GB, not any obvious holes on that team.

But it's only Week 1. As any sane person outside of Minneapolis can tell you, Super Bowls don't get decided Week 1. Should we be fortunate enough to be playing in Week 19 and we face this team again it could look very different from the obvious mismatch we all saw last night. 

Not if your All World quarterback is too frightened to throw ONE pass (1) in Richard Shermans direction,,,,no balls, no reward my friend.

Final Note: GB needed to play a near flawless game to win last night. I thought we looked very competitive for the first third of the game. Over matched, but competitive. But the Bulaga/Rodgers injury play really blew their house of cards to shit. I thought it made the Packers lose focus for just enough time to lose any shot they had completely. In retrospect, I think that was real moment the game was essentially over.

and that's all I have to say about that.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:47 am

Thor, a little news for you: the top CBs in the NFL don't get much thrown their way. The passing game isn't a dick-measuring contest. For the most part, you play to your strengths AND to their weaknesses. Boykin and Sherman matched up most of the night. Why call that play other than to hope to diffuse jokers like yourself from having neener-neener comments the next day?
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:14 am

JnC4GB wrote:I haven't re-watched the game yet so I am going to withhold comments for now on Sherrod's performance (aside from the obvious whiff job he offered on the Sack/Fumble/Safety) and a couple of others. You're going to re-watch the game?  You have more intestinal fortitude than I do.  At least the coaches had better watch it.  Also going to give a small pass to Peppers as it was his first game in a new position. Saw him overrun some stuff and get caught up in the wash as couple of times, but also some him making a bit of hay.

That said, if Brad Jones was to be cut this morning I am 100% certain not a single team would claim him. He is a bad football player. Period.  Ugh.

I thought Rodgers really played very conservatively...and frankly, I thought he looked a bit rusty in his decision making. Most of all, even if he doesn't want to run anymore he still needs to make it look like that option is still on the table. Everybody got on Shields for "looking in the backfield" on a big pass play for the 'hawks, but he had a legitimate responsibility to contain Wilson rolling out on a potential QB run. Dix (who otherwise had a pretty good 1st game) needed to make that play but whiffed the tackle instead. Point being, nobody worries about Rodgers running the ball anymore. Good observation.  At least it sure seemed that way last night.  I hope it's not really true because if he loses that dimension, he'll lose a major component of what makes him so difficult to defend.  Seattle was able to play back on passing downs and keep everything in front of them. Nothing but dink and dunk all night...

Finally, at the risk of being labeled **gasp** "a homer", this was quite literally the best fastball the NFL could throw at the Packers last night. That Seattle team is really fucking good. We got a solid beatdown and we have plenty of issues to address, but give that team some ample credit. They are rock fucking solid...unlike GB, not any obvious holes on that team.  Yup.  THAT'S the biggest story, IMHO.  It's not that the Packers are that bad but that Seattle is that good.  At this point in time anyway.  It will be interesting to see what kind of injuries the Seahawks sustain during the season and how they emerge in January.

Final Note: GB needed to play a near flawless game to win last night. I thought we looked very competitive for the first third of the game. Over matched, but competitive. But the Bulaga/Rodgers injury play really blew their house of cards to shit. I thought it made the Packers lose focus for just enough time to lose any shot they had completely. In retrospect, I think that was real moment the game was essentially over.  Exactamundo.

Nice post, Jnc.

Last edited by duck on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:21 am

Correction: Guion's back up wasn't Pennell it was Boyd...and he sucked too.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:35 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Thor, a little news for you: the top CBs in the NFL don't get much thrown their way. The passing game isn't a dick-measuring contest. For the most part, you play to your strengths AND to their weaknesses. Boykin and Sherman matched up most of the night. Why call that play other than to hope to diffuse jokers like yourself from having neener-neener comments the next day?
 Utter BULLSHIT...you have (possibly) the best QB in the NFL (ok maybe second or third) throwing the duke around the yard and you don't have the STONES or the fuck you mentality to not give Sherman a look now and then? NEWS flash Jnc!!! they are enforcing an old rule this year called holding and illegal contact down field implemented SPECIFICALLY for a cb like Sherman....and you don't have the balls to test him even one time??..give me a fucking break. Johnny U was asked the same question after a game in the '60s about why he went after an all pro corner that day (a game they won handily btw..) he said " ..there was no way he was getting a paid holiday"....that's how a real pro approaches his craft. By Rodgers throwing mainly to his left side of the field,,,the Seahags dictated to him and McCarthy how the game would ultimately play out..

What true bleeding heart softy you are Jnc....

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Sleep
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Even though I envisioned  a 19 point defeat, which hence became 20, it is a bitter pill to swallow. Knowing that there is a considerable void between the best in the league and the next tier down really hurts. That is how good Seattle is. There may be only one or two teams in the league that can just play with them much less beat them.
     This reminded me of SB 1 and 2. The Chiefs and Raiders were almost unstoppable in the AFL. But when they met the Packers and Vince they found out how relatively ordinary they really were. Reality sets in.

Aside from that let's try to play our next 15 games with the team we field. After all, football is about fans and fun and Ringo. We may not be near the top of the ladder but we can try to compete in that whacky NFC Norris Division. When you can be 7-7-1 going into the final week and still have something to play for what more can we want.

When Bulaga went out we had a 1st rounder replacing a 1st rounder. We just don't have much luck with 1st rounders. Which is the best one in Packer history? Poor Sherrod..trying to play professional football after an injury like that. Clearly though, he should have been a 4th round pick at best.

It was also easy to see that ARod misses Finley and Jones and to some extent Jennings. There is just not that receiver that has the wingspan to go long down the sideline and snatch one with a body all over him. The Bears have 3 or 4 who can do that. Maybe Randy Moss could still play.

Even though fickle fate gave us a fumbled punt last night we still don't have much in special teams. Seems like 10-12 years since we had a good one.
ARod could have ran for 2 more 1st downs last night but I wonder if that injury last season has him shell shocked.

What was really painful was the way in which the media virtually insulted the Packers after the game. NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network! It made you want to crawl in a hole. Hope we can stay out of the news for about 10 days.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Three worries..............RIGHT TACKLE..........TIGHT END..........INTERIOR DEFENSIVE FRONT 7.   The rest is fixable.  

What kind of offseason planning was this??   Too busy building Lambeau Leap memorials........remodeling the Pro Shop, Curly's Pub, Hall of Fame........the Favre Packers HOF sideshow........unbelievable. 

We all knew Jolly and Pickett weren't that bad last season.   How Brad Jones starts ahead of the rest of the ILBs on the depth chart beats the heck out of me.   Too bad we can't find another Grady Jackson out there.  We need guys on the D-line that dig in like Grady Jackson, Gilbert Brown...........remember Tractor Traylor.........EFFEN Siragusa..........that guy on New England a few years ago.........instead we have as Throttle stated.......bowling pins on EFFEN EFFEN well lubicated wheels.........bumper cars with no EFFEN brakes............no hands.............no arms.............big heads............overpaid pigs on wheels.

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:01 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Three worries..............RIGHT TACKLE..........TIGHT END..........INTERIOR DEFENSIVE FRONT 7.   The rest is fixable.  

What kind of offseason planning was this??   Too busy building Lambeau Leap memorials........remodeling the Pro Shop, Curly's Pub, Hall of Fame........the Favre Packers HOF sideshow........unbelievable. 

We all knew Jolly and Pickett weren't that bad last season.   How Brad Jones starts ahead of the rest of the ILBs on the depth chart beats the heck out of me.   Too bad we can't find another Grady Jackson out there.  We need guys on the D-line that dig in like Grady Jackson, Gilbert Brown...........remember Tractor Traylor.........EFFEN Siragusa..........that guy on New England a few years ago.........instead we have as Throttle stated.......bowling pins on EFFEN EFFEN well lubicated wheels.........bumper cars with no EFFEN brakes............no hands.............no arms.............big heads............overpaid pigs on wheels.

I say we meet at Stadium View to resolve these issues and right the ship.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:07 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Three worries..............RIGHT TACKLE..........TIGHT END..........INTERIOR DEFENSIVE FRONT 7.   The rest is fixable.  

I say we meet at Stadium View to resolve these issues and right the ship.

Well I'll be near there next Sunday............get on NFL Ticket Exchange and snag yourself a ticket.............then we can get some Spotted Cows to help figure out the Pigs on Wheels dilemma.   Overpaid............UnderQualified...........UnderAchieving............Pigs on Wheels..................Sewwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.    

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Thor11 wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Thor, a little news for you: the top CBs in the NFL don't get much thrown their way. The passing game isn't a dick-measuring contest. For the most part, you play to your strengths AND to their weaknesses. Boykin and Sherman matched up most of the night. Why call that play other than to hope to diffuse jokers like yourself from having neener-neener comments the next day?
 Utter BULLSHIT...you have (possibly) the best QB in the NFL (ok maybe second or third) throwing the duke around the yard and you don't have the STONES or the fuck you mentality to not give Sherman a look now and then? NEWS flash Jnc!!! they are enforcing an old rule this year called holding and illegal contact down field implemented SPECIFICALLY for a cb like Sherman....and you don't have the balls to test him even one time??..give me a fucking break. Johnny U was asked the same question after a game in the '60s about why he went after an all pro corner that day (a game they won handily btw..) he said " ..there was no way he was getting a paid holiday"....that's how a real pro approaches his craft. By Rodgers throwing mainly to his left side of the field,,,the Seahags dictated to him and McCarthy how the game would ultimately play out..

What true bleeding heart softy you are Jnc....

Thor

It had to happen sooner or later...and who better than Clifford himself to serve up the meatball that Thor bashes into the upper deck...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 pm

duck wrote:Back from the bar.

This was a game in which I said from the get go I don't want to get too high or too low, regardless of what happens.  That's always good advice for any opener.  However, I am expecting a comedic overreaction from this board and, surprise surprise, we're seeing it already.

Disappointing loss for sure.  The biggest pain might be the injury to Bulaga.  I hope he's not lost for the season.  Sherrod sucks... almost as bad as Newhouse.

The bottom line is this:  With a major liability in the center of the line, if Bulaga or anyone else on that line goes down, that means Sherrod goes in.  Boom.  Season over.  I know you see very little, if anything--just mental...as the difference between a legit starter and a Sherrod or Linsley...but others of us aren't kluweless...

Remember this one, Quacker?   Laughing   Ahhhh, don't fret about it, Duckly...  You're not alone.  Most people have no vision or foresight and thus, like you, need the alligator to chomp their ass to clue into the fact that these are animals with sharp fucking teeth...   Laughing

For the rest of us--it really isn't so difficult.  You see, Duck--Bulaga has proven to have a glass jaw.  As such--the probability of him sustaining yet another injury (like he did) is too compelling to wish away.  Whitey and Fatty should have been prepared for that...and were they?  Does Sherrod this season (like Newhouse the year before) represent an acceptable contingency plan for any player along that line becoming injured given the astronomical probability that would happen?  The same mistakes are repeated.  Yet--to you, Duck--it's all AOK.  Fuck--they had another wildly successful 8-7-1 season again last year where they won the North and a playoff game, correct?  We're all just *whiners* for having the unmitigated gall of being capable of critical visionary assessment and further to that--feeling free to express it...  

I'm going to have somebody's granny knit you a new wool hat for your ass this Christmas, Duck.  I'm afraid the thinking module has caught a cold under the chrome dome... Laughing

Last edited by _HD_ on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Fatty and Dommy had the entire offseason to prepare for this game and obviously instead of working it all out.........they didn't...........that is undefendable

Thanks Ringo.  Best line in summation of the game I've read.  Can you please spend some extra time after class with your buddy Duck?  He's obviously really struggling and summer school obviously didn't do him much good...   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:20 am

_HD_ wrote:Fatty and Dommy had the entire offseason to prepare for this game and obviously instead of working it all out.........they didn't...........that is undefendable

Thanks Ringo.  Best line in summation of the game I've read.  Can you please spend some extra time after class with your buddy Duck?  He's obviously really struggling and summer school obviously didn't do him much good...   Cool

And.......and after watching the Jets-Raiders game I really see a fundamentally sound and disciplined Jets team (amazing really).    The offensive line includes Giacominininini .... the guy TT let go, DBrickashaw............an established Center.   I would not be surprised if the Jets run the ball effectively all day next Sunday............this is not an 8.5 point underdog team coming into Lambeau Field next Sunday.   Unless a major transformation is made on the Packers defense (ain't gonna happen..........lemonade from lemons..........silk purse from a sow's ear..........EFFEN miracles, nope......even Cliffy knows it ain't gonna happen).   I see a very close, frustrating football game on Sunday.    Lots of boos from the stands........just a generally irritating day at Lambeau Field.   Thus when in Green Bay do as the locals do...........DRINK HEAVILY...........I may have to buy an extra miniature of cognac to get through the day in one piece.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:49 am

but,but,we have brad jones and aj hawk to stuff the run after our new secret defensive front with all its new speed clogs the lanes. The only thing those two can stuff is capers and tt balls in their pie holes.

I drank the fuckin koolaide about the new greatest defense in green bay and these shmucks better fuckin produce this weekend and if not then fatty and the caped crusador need to fuckin get out of titletown before i go all sharron tate.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:18 am

After one single week of football, I can't believe what a boring ass collection of whiney little bitches you all are.

Think I'm gonna leave ya to it for a while.   study
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:24 am

JnC4GB wrote:After one single week of football, I can't believe what a boring ass collection of whiney little bitches you all are.

Think I'm gonna leave ya to it for a while.   study

Well, the danger on the rocks has surely passed--
That's why I'm too fuckin' clueless to remain tied to the mast
Can it be, can it be I've found my nads at last?
Nads at last

She serves the sweet kool-aid, she drives this rolling car bomb
It's just the storm before the calm
Call in my ticket order, so long hey thanks my friend
I guess I'll bang my head on the wall again

Laughing

Good luck with that my friend, and let me know how Year THREE of the same fucking systemic unresolved problems goes for ya.  You know the best part?  You're approaching this just as you should.  You have no right to being unhappy about any of it--because your head is buried in the sand right along with Whitey, Fatty and his merry band of ass-troubadours signin' your siren's song...  Laughing
(Pssst... Problems that remain after three years of *we've got to get that cleaned up* solved by the same people who have allowed said problems to remain three years out--means problem solvers fresh out of clues to solve said problems) Things are pretty bleak when you can stoop to
blaming your O-line issues on Don Fucking Barclay going down to injury. Damn--we did everything we could to limit contact, too... Sad

I think Fatty should just hang it up and make a career change.  It would revitalize him.  Yeah--he could go start a culinary school or something and train the best chefs in the world to cook by limiting their time in the kitchen!  What an idea.  Never a sliced finger!  Or fuck--maybe a truck driving school where the students are kept off the roads as they learn to drive the big rigs.  Shit yeah--that'll cut down on accidents and keep us all safer on the roads!   I'm likin' this shit-for-brains stuff!   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next