Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Thor, because we love him

2 posters

Go down

For Thor, because we love him Empty For Thor, because we love him

Post by JnC4GB Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Thor, you have made me laugh (not always intentionally, mind you) more than once. For this service I give you this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parts of it even had me in stitches...make sure you read the comments section at the end. Some of that smack will make you need to change your pants.

Enjoy it (and your pending 6-10 season)  Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

For Thor, because we love him Empty Re: For Thor, because we love him

Post by duck Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:26 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Thor, you have made me laugh (not always intentionally, mind you) more than once. For this service I give you this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parts of it even had me in stitches...make sure you read the comments section at the end. Some of that smack will make you need to change your pants.

Enjoy it (and your pending 6-10 season)  Wink

Funny... this comment especially killed me: "I once went to a game at Lambeau and at the tailgate, there was a guy wearing a scarf made from his dead dog."

However I like the Deadspin piece about the Niners even better.  I'm emailing that to a few Niner fans I know.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:15 am

I live outside Wisconsin, and as soon as I turned 21, I went to the local Packers bar for the first time.
In this dark and dingy venue there was one TV. In front of the TV sat an overweight man with yellow and green football pants that came up to the nipple area, and a Packersjersey with the sleeves cut off . I think his name was Spike, because the back of his jersey said "Spike."
Every time the Packers scored, TD or fieldgoal, Spike would stand up screaming, put a football helmet on, and smash heads with his helmet-toting fat friend who sat on the other side of the TV.
While this drunken revelry played out, a large woman walked around the bar passing out cookies. The back of her jersey said "Spike's Wife."

Thanks for the thread JnC...but the above pretty much sums up my 'humor' when I think about 'Titletown' fans,,,,

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:41 am

Thor11 wrote:
I live outside Wisconsin, and as soon as I turned 21, I went to the local Packers bar for the first time.
In this dark and dingy venue there was one TV. In front of the TV sat an overweight man with yellow and green football pants that came up to the nipple area, and a Packersjersey with the sleeves cut off . I think his name was Spike, because the back of his jersey said "Spike."
Every time the Packers scored, TD or fieldgoal, Spike would stand up screaming, put a football helmet on, and smash heads with his helmet-toting fat friend who sat on the other side of the TV.
While this drunken revelry played out, a large woman walked around the bar passing out cookies. The back of her jersey said "Spike's Wife."

Thanks for the thread JnC...but the above pretty much sums up my 'humor' when I think about 'Titletown' fans,,,,

Thor

You know what's spooky, Thor, is that we have a couple almost exactly like that in my Packer bar in Oakland. They have thick Wisconsin accents. They don't have "Spike" or "Spike's Wife" on their jerseys... and, instead of passing out cookies, they buy Jager shots for everyone in the Packer section... but everything else is the same.

Do you know who I'm talking about, Ringo?
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down