Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo-yo Brandon B!

Go down

Yo-yo Brandon B! Empty Yo-yo Brandon B!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Brandon Marshall thinks Jay Cutler will win NFL MVP
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 31, 2014, 10:26 AM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to win the NFL Most Valuable Player award this season. But Brandon Marshall’s money is on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Actually, Marshall can’t put any money on it because that would violate NFL rules. But Marshall does believe that Cutler is going to show this year that he’s the best player in football.
“League MVP,” Marshall said of Cutler on NFL Network. “He’s the first one in the building, last one to leave, his leadership is through the roof. He’s correcting the coaches. I mean, this is his offense. This is his organization. He’s running it, and I love it.”
Oh, me too, Brandon!  Just very difficult for me to express in proper vibrato how thrilled I was to see the Cuntlet become re-married to that organization and essentially torpedo the team's prospects for success over these several following years just like the last...  The best part is that, due to the cap ramifications, the Bears are boinked whether he stays or goes!  It's all just pretty damn fuckin' dandy...   Cool 

Back to top Go down

Yo-yo Brandon B! Empty Re: Yo-yo Brandon B!

Post by JnC4GB Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 pm

In related news, Brandon Marshall is concerned Alshon Jeffery will be Cutler's go-to WR this season.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down