Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Pettigrew

3 posters

Go down

Brandon Pettigrew Empty Brandon Pettigrew

Post by rdariusxxxx Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm

I'm reading that we've signed Brandon Pettigrew. I've seen quite a bit of him. He's had a couple of very good years, but the last two were nothing special. He can block some, but he's mostly a receiver. Not many TD's though, even though he's 6'5 and 250 or so. He can drop the ball at agonizing times. He can run a bit though and help stretch the field. He and Cumberland would represent an upgrade, so again it's a step in the right direction, but we still need that #1 type guy.

Either way, our receiving crew will be better than last year's starting group. Decker and Pettigrew are upgrades, Kerley is solid, Cumberland showed some ability, and I like Nelson. With a solid #1 we might not have the best receivers, but they'd be pretty good.
rdariusxxxx
rdariusxxxx

Back to top Go down

Brandon Pettigrew Empty Re: Brandon Pettigrew

Post by wassejet Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yesterday at 10:25 pm

...I'm reading that we've signed Brandon Pettigrew.

Haven't heard that and hope it isn't true. I heard they are disappointed with him in Detroit.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:43 pm

wassejet wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yesterday at 10:25 pm

...I'm reading that we've signed Brandon Pettigrew.

Haven't heard that and hope it isn't true. I heard they are disappointed with him in Detroit.

Refused jets offer and signed again with Detroit.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by rdariusxxxx Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Well, that didn't happen, did it?  LOL Oh well. He would have been nice, but we can find someone just as good. Can't say as I blame him staying with the Lions. Stafford's pretty good.
rdariusxxxx
rdariusxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

You guys got lucky on that one. I had the dude on my fantasy team and ended up dropping him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down