Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRANDON WEEDEN

Go down

BRANDON WEEDEN Empty BRANDON WEEDEN

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm

You cant use the QB rating on a rookie QB, IMO the QB rating is way overrated until a QB is in the NFL at least 5 years because its the toughest position to play and takes at least 5 years to learn how to read the many D's around the league along with learning the DB's along with LB's, sure this guy throws way too many int's and misses open WR's and so fourth, but you can tell that he is way in front of Dolt McThud as the QB position goes and I for one didnt want them drafting him, not as high as they did when they could have got him in rd 3 and got players they needed more in that spot , I wanted them to wait and go after a QB in the 2013 draft, but we have him now and may as well wait for his ass to pop down in that rocking chair in 8 or so years unless he turns out to be another McNair, Warner, Favre and a few other guys that are an exception to the rule, right now the Browns need a few more players to fill out that roster that is hurting, they are the youngest team in the NFL and I see big time improvement, but Patricia Shurmur and his play callng crap must go, yes I want them to get the highest pick in 2013 they can, they are not going anyplace this year and need that one more draft for extra picks, period, that is all I'll say about the subject and those that dont or refuse to understand that can just forget it, I am not going to explain myself any more on the subject, I am tired of saying it over and over again.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down