Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See Ringo?

2 posters

Go down

See Ringo? Empty See Ringo?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 pm

That booty just got too damn big for it's own britches...   Sad   Now, now, Ringo...here--have a pitcher of spotted cow and cheer up...   Laughing 

Pam Oliver’s 20th season on the sidelines for FOX will be her last
Posted by Mike Florio on July 14, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty Images
[size]
The upcoming season will be Pam Oliver’s 20th as a sideline reporter at FOX.  It also will be her last as a sideline reporter at FOX.
As explained by Richard Deitsch of SI.com,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the 2014 campaign.  For her farewell tour, she’ll bid adieu to the No. 1 Joe Buck/Troy Aikman broadcast team, sliding to the No. 2 outfit.  Erin Andrews will be promoted to the top spot.
Oliver told Deitsch she got the news in April.
“To go from the lead crew to no crew was a little shocking,” Oliver explained. “I said I wanted to do a 20th year [on the sidelines]. I expressed to them that I was not done and had something to offer. Again, I think it was predetermined coming in. Not at that meeting, but two years ago it was determined that no matter what I did or did not do, a change would be made for this year.”[/size]

Back to top Go down

See Ringo? Empty Re: See Ringo?

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm

All good things must come to an end I guess.  Well sometimes being #2 ain't so bad either.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Just saw Eric Andrews do an interview at tonight's MLB All-Star game.   I'll take Pam any day instead.......... Smile  Mad
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Just saw Eric Andrews do an interview at tonight's MLB All-Star game.   I'll take Pam any day instead.......... Smile  Mad

Listen--I don't know Eric Andrews, but I guess I'd have to agree with you...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:20 am

i will miss the bitch as i went through a mess of tissues lookin at that ass

throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:20 pm

What a b---h! I hate her! What a gutless b---h! Seriously, go away. Drop dead. I mean, seriously what the hell is wrong with her? First of all, follow-up. Second of all, the guy admitted he did it. He admitted it. He told reporters he threw a couple of pipe bombs. How is that social media's fault? I hate her. I seriously hate her so much. Social media is the reason she has a big house! Shut up. Shut up. I shouldn't call her ab---h, I'm sure she's a nice person.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Erin Andrews is on cloud 9.
Earlier this week, news broke that she would be taking over the top spot on the sidelines for Fox Sports, replacing Pam Oliver who is entering her 20th and final season with the network.
Andrews, 36, spoke to ABC News on behalf of the Yoplait Greek Taste-Off and said that the amazing opportunity is definitely "a dream come true" for the veteran sports reporter. Not to mention Andrews confirmed that she'll be back for "Dancing with the Stars" as co-host.
"I am going to have time for 'Dancing with the Stars.' That was all part of our negotiations," she told ABC.
But all this comes along with an amazing relationship Andrews has with her boyfriend Jarret Stoll. She moved in with him just a year ago. Andrews had the privilege of watching Stoll, 32, win the Stanley Cup with the L.A. Kings in June.
"It's been fabulous," she said of her relationship of two years. "It was a stressful couple of months with the playoffs. The Kings didn't make it easy on their loved ones. We've taken the past couple of weeks to enjoy what the team was able to accomplish and what he was able to accomplish. They start back in a month and are already taking trying to win a third cup!"
As for what her boyfriend does that annoys her a little, she joked he likes their place clean and tidy.
"I don't know if you watch the show 'Friends,' but Monica Geller, how she was an absolute neat freak, that's him," she said laughing. "I'm dating Monica Geller. He's an OCD clean freak and I'm a slob."
Everything is coming together for Andrews, but is an engagement in her future?
"I've definitely dropped hints here and there," she said. "But we haven't looked at rings. ... Nothing there yet, the ball's in his court," she added laughing. "But no we are fine! We've had enough on our plate for the last two years of dating and haven't really gone there yet."
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:26 pm

In the landscape of trash fires that is sports talk radio, the Dennis and Callahan show on WEEI in Boston is probably the most consistently trash fire-y. The latest piece of evidence in support of that statement comes from Kirk Minihane, who on this morning's show went on a misogynistic mini-rant about Fox Sports reporter Erin Andrews.
While setting up a segment to talk about Adam Wainwright grooving a fastball to Derek Jeter during last night's all-star game, the show's producers played a brief clip of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But Minihane didn't want to talk about Wainwright, he wanted to go straight in on Andrews and call her a bitch. So he did that, realized that he was probably going to "get in trouble" for doing so, and then continued to be really mad at Erin Andrews. Then somebody called Andrews a "bubblehead."
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down