Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...but Ringo will be there

4 posters

Go down

...but Ringo will be there Empty ...but Ringo will be there

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more from Journal Sentinel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are you fuckin' kidding me?  It was like -25 with wind chill here this morning and that's what's on it's way...  FREE is way too much to pay to watch that shitshow with your nutz frozen to a metal bench like when you stick your tongue on a pipe...  It takes a better fan than me to rip a chunk of their sack off to get up and go get a beer that you have to chug in the restroom to keep it from freezing, eh?   Cool 

Back to top Go down

...but Ringo will be there Empty Re: ...but Ringo will be there

Post by JnC4GB Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

But, but, Tony Gonzales will be there!

Amiright, Milani?
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:24 am

EFF IT.........as stated previously..........I will be at the Ravens game in Baltimore where the weather forecast is:

Snow likely. Cold. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulating 1 to 2 inches.  At least the Ravens have something to play for.   Ticket prices are holding up for the game here in Baltimore.

By the way..........Packers-Falcons game ticket prices are now down to $31 on the PackerFanTours website.    Wonder if the Packers Board of Directors or Murphy are taking notice.  Luckily I unloaded my Falcons game tickets at face value prices.   GO PACKERs

Tony Gonzo may be the only reason ticket prices are not down to $20 or less.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:57 am

_HD_ wrote:
Are you fuckin' kidding me?  It was like -25 with wind chill here this morning and that's what's on it's way...  FREE is way too much to pay to watch that shitshow with your nutz frozen to a metal bench like when you stick your tongue on a pipe...  It takes a better fan than me to rip a chunk of their sack off to get up and go get a beer that you have to chug in the restroom to keep it from freezing, eh?   Cool    KEEP THAT FROM FREEZING ON THAT FROZEN BENCH HD !!   Better for you JnC????   How about you arrange to get that thing tattooed to your liking?

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 pm

JnC4GB wrote:But, but, Tony Gonzales will be there!

Amiright, Milani?
Tony will be on the field if we can find him before he is in the end zone. Tony could be down to his last few games. A SB is not in the forecast for the Falcons even in 2014.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Are you fuckin' kidding me?  It was like -25 with wind chill here this morning and that's what's on it's way...  FREE is way too much to pay to watch that shitshow with your nutz frozen to a metal bench like when you stick your tongue on a pipe...  It takes a better fan than me to rip a chunk of their sack off to get up and go get a beer that you have to chug in the restroom to keep it from freezing, eh?   Cool    KEEP THAT FROM FREEZING ON THAT FROZEN BENCH HD !!   Better for you JnC????   How about you arrange to get that thing tattooed to your liking?
Thanks Rindo--but I stopped eating Jello in the 4th grade.  By all means--help yourself!   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:02 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thanks Rindo--but I stopped eating Jello in the 4th grade.  By all means--help yourself!   Laughing
 No HD.........that is for JnC..........he informed us all the other day that he prefers a somewhat wider load ............ maybe tattooed ???  Back to the 1970s music I guess.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:11 pm

wait till that jelly ass turns 40,its gonna look like a piece of flattened silly putty
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down