Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This makes Thor thoooo thor....

+2
ILvLamp
duck
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This makes Thor thoooo thor.... - Page 2 Empty Re: This makes Thor thoooo thor....

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 1:26 pm

JnC4GB wrote:You're skeptical? Gee, thanks, Captain Obvious for that piece of information.

Dude, it's called "the benefit of the doubt." Try it sometime. you might like it. 

Furthermore, the dude was the first to stick his neck out. If he has a "play to win" mentality about it, more power to him. 

He acts like an asshole I'll be right there to tear him down. Until then....

Benefit of the doubt is great...  Almost as good as vision into the future.  I've made no comment on the guy until now because of the former--and I do now because of the latter...  Benefit of the doubt makes you a fule after doubt dissolves.  This Oprah thing just guaranteed he won't make the team--but why should he care?  He'll be sitting there in day-time talk describing in great detail to the life-starved vicariously living through the boob-tube how hard it was to shower with other men who smirked when they glanced at his penis...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

This makes Thor thoooo thor.... - Page 2 Empty Re: This makes Thor thoooo thor....

Post by JnC4GB Thu May 15, 2014 4:24 pm

The Oprah thing doesn't float my boat either, however, like I said before, I'm not going to bury this guy for trying to make some money OR not trying to live up to some noble Rosa Parks sainthood standard.

He's 21, likes attention, wants money, and knows his chance to become a big payday NFL player is pretty much slim and none. 

I ain't swooning nor am I hatin'...yet. I'm for letting this play out. If it goes south, I can handle the "I told you so"s  Cool
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

JnC4GB wrote:The Oprah thing doesn't float my boat either, however, like I said before, I'm not going to bury this guy for trying to make some money OR not trying to live up to some noble Rosa Parks sainthood standard.

He's 21, likes attention, wants money, and knows his chance to become a big payday NFL player is pretty much slim and none. 

I ain't swooning nor am I hatin'...yet. I'm for letting this play out. If it goes south, I can handle the "I told you so"s  Cool

Of course...you always do...    Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm

throttleplate wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
throttleplate wrote:what the hell does arod want with that old trash bag,fake tits and all?

Maybe they like each other?  Besides, 34 isn't old, eh?

34 isn't old?  Ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!!

at 34 she has already hit the fuckin wall,major face plant and her ex mostly reamed the crap out of her every hole.I am willing to bet her bung hole is just slightly tighter than her front door.Fuck I am 53 and my wife is 31,arod needs to come to the Philippines and hook up.

No diggity! I couldn't agree with Throttle more. The age of 34 is ANCIENT. Not only are women's pussies tattered, torn, and hanging down to their ankles by that age, men even have it worse! Their previous sweet/salty cum-filled bulging nut-goodies turn to nothing more than dried-up raisonettes because their exes sucked them dry night after night to secure the purchase of the pre-divorce merchandise they later obtained in their settlements. As for the pole action, holy moley--don't even get me started (okay get me started). How can they adequately perform a doggie-style hump when they have to re-adjust their walkers between each pump? And how 'bout the pussy-munching? Imagine the complications when just as she's about to climax, his dentures get caught between the beef curtains?   No 

Please, people, heed Throttle's advice and order out to the Phillipenes for any sexual action if you or your significant other are beyond the age of 34!   Surprised 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm

ILvLamp wrote:
throttleplate wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
throttleplate wrote:what the hell does arod want with that old trash bag,fake tits and all?

at 34 she has already hit the fuckin wall,major face plant and her ex mostly reamed the crap out of her every hole.I am willing to bet her bung hole is just slightly tighter than her front door.Fuck I am 53 and my wife is 31,arod needs to come to the Philippines and hook up.

No diggity! I couldn't agree with Throttle more. The age of 34 is ANCIENT. Not only are women's pussies tattered, torn, and hanging down to their ankles by that age, men even have it worse! Their previous sweet/salty cum-filled bulging nut-goodies turn to nothing more than dried-up raisonettes because their exes sucked them dry night after night to secure the purchase of the pre-divorce merchandise they later obtained in their settlements. As for the pole action, holy moley--don't even get me started (okay get me started). How can they adequately perform a doggie-style hump when they have to re-adjust their walkers between each pump? And how 'bout the pussy-munching? Imagine the complications when just as she's about to climax, his dentures get caught between the beef curtains?   No 

Please, people, heed Throttle's advice and order out to the Phillipenes for any sexual action if you or your significant other are beyond the age of 34!   Surprised 

Back off the wagon again for me............all of this bunghole talk has caused me to shake !!!!!!!!!   Where is my EFFEN EFFEN when I need it most !!!!!!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 15, 2014 8:44 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
throttleplate wrote:
duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Hey Throttle, have you ever considered a career as an advice columnist, like Dear Abby?  I think you've got a gift here.   Very Happy

Dear Throttle,

My name is Gus and I've been dating this wonderful, beautiful, loving and sexy woman named Katie for the past two years.  She's my dream woman, and we're deeply in love.  I never knew life could be so fulfilling, purposeful and magical since meeting her.  The one thing, though--and the reason I'm writing you today, is I need your advice when it comes to sex.  We haven't yet had it.  Sure, we play around a little and the passion there is hard to describe when we do--but she has resisted anything more...saying that it must wait until marriage.  What can I do?  I'm so wanting to communicate with her on that level.  Thank you, Throttle.  I know you won't lead me astray.

Throttle says:

What the FUCK?!!!  You've gotta be shittin' me in a pile right down your pants leg?!  TWO FUCKIN' YEARS?!!  and you're madly in love without even bangin' the bitch??  Do you even know if this slut has a pussy, pal?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Listen--get the little twat on the phone and tell her to bring her ass on over pronto--cuz it's high time to put the stretch-monster on that bung-hole.  Give her ten fuckin' minutes to make it across town and if she's 15 seconds late--BOOT the bitch out the door and bring the next one in!  Fuck--you know I read some crazy fuckin' shit in these letters, but here we've got some prick who's allowed some little bitch to blue-ball him so bad, those fuckers have turned BLACK!!!  10 minutes in the Philippines and you'll forget all about that little worthless yank job.  Sincerely,  Throttle.       Laughing

Thank you Throttle! Why there's another letter in your mailbox...

Dear Throttle,

I am a middle aged woman (well, 34) and I've heard that you are an expert on sex for our age group. My problem is that I seem to be running out of orifices. The ones that have served me well in my twenties have become gaping holes through excessive overuse. Even my pretty mouth now leaks like a sieve and I slobber and splash when I get excited and laugh. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind but then he usually starts doing shots in the morning and passes out later in the afternoon when I start getting hot and horny. Thank God for the UPS man. I'm worried about how my body will function when I am 40. Do you have any tips for me?

Signed, Lovely But Leaky

Dear Leaky,

Think outside the box, girl. You've been getting reamed in every hole. Try something different. How about armpit sex? Guide your man's sausage up there and start flapping your wings. He'll fly right away! Got any extra heft in the midsection? Roll it up, pinch it and slide Mr. Right's pickle into your homemade bun. You probably don't have neck waddles at 34 but if you do, you catch my drift.

If these quick and easy tips don't work, come on out to the Philippines I'll personally see to it that those aching orifices get some rest and I'll get you moaning and groaning Filipino style.

Throttle

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 15, 2014, 6:33 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AP
[size][font]
Not everyone in the Rams’ locker room is on board with rookie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] getting his own reality show.
On Wednesday it was announced that Sam, the NFL’s first openly gay player, will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the Oprah Winfrey Network. On Thursday, an unnamed Rams player told Josina Anderson of ESPN that the show could become an issue.
“It’s an interesting case that he gets to work with Oprah and have his own show, but I think it does raise eyebrows and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” said the player, who was speaking on condition of anonymity. “But this is our first time dealing with something like this, so we’ll have to wait and see how it plays out and how people react.”
Publicly, everyone on the Rams who has expressed an opinion about Sam has been supportive. But the same player said that privately, some players may just be expressing political correctness, rather than giving their honest views about having Sam on the team.
“Clearly I’m not sure how everyone feels, but from what I can tell so far I think it’s a little bit of both, honestly,” he said.
If players have a problem with Sam’s sexual orientation, that’s their problem. But if Sam is alienating teammates with a perception that he’s trying to make himself a star while everyone else is simply trying to make the roster, that could be a problem for him.[/font][/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Thu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm

okay you pussy whipped sliver dicks,marriage before you get to dick test the depth and side pressure of your loves honey hole?Fuck that bitch,you marry that you just might end up with a woman whom is inflected with SPS,thats shallow pussy syndrome and if you are hangin more than 4 inches you will bottom out and end up with CHD,club head dick from the constant bottoming out.

You sliver dicks ever buy a new car,motorcycle,something you hope to own for years before you have to replace? did you just pay for it without takin it around the block and burnin a little rubber?Sure you test drove it because the car makes the man,from the sound of the dual exhaust,to the ability for it to corner without getting loose.

Same goes for a woman,her pussy farts from a tight seal make you the king with your piston action of your modest sized pecker and when you throw her around in different sexual positions without loosing your seal relates to a good corning car.Do you want a woman whom cant deliver the goods?Thought so.I gotta go now as my mistress is here to wax my ball sack,its more fun in the Philippines.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 15, 2014 11:13 pm

throttleplate wrote:okay you pussy whipped sliver dicks,marriage before you get to dick test the depth and side pressure of your loves honey hole?Fuck that bitch,you marry that you just might end up with a woman whom is inflected with SPS,thats shallow pussy syndrome and if you are hangin more than 4 inches you will bottom out and end up with CHD,club head dick from the constant bottoming out.

You sliver dicks ever buy a new car,motorcycle,something you hope to own for years before you have to replace? did you just pay for it without takin it around the block and burnin a little rubber?Sure you test drove it because the car makes the man,from the sound of the dual exhaust,to the ability for it to corner without getting loose.

Same goes for a woman,her pussy farts from a tight seal make you the king with your piston action of your modest sized pecker and when you throw her around in different sexual positions without loosing your seal relates to a good corning car.Do you want a woman whom cant deliver the goods?Thought so.I gotta go now as my mistress is here to wax my ball sack,its more fun in the Philippines.

Thank you, Throttle. With your guidance we will now be able to lead normal healthy Christian lives.

God bless you!

Gus and Leaky
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:04 am

throttleplate wrote:okay you pussy whipped sliver dicks,marriage before you get to dick test the depth and side pressure of your loves honey hole?Fuck that bitch,you marry that you just might end up with a woman whom is inflected with SPS,thats shallow pussy syndrome and if you are hangin more than 4 inches you will bottom out and end up with CHD,club head dick from the constant bottoming out.

Ahhh, yes...  The way the words just roll off his tongue...  Another of Voltaire's finest works, I see.  An instant classic--no doubt.   My only regret is Thor is off to his BWA (Ball Waxer's Anonymous) meeting and wasn't here to test his resolve to not hop a plane...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Fri May 16, 2014 8:38 am

The beef curtains?

Just when you think you've heard them all...  Laughing
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 am

There has to be a Hall of Fame for shit like this

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:22 am

JnC4GB wrote:The beef curtains?

Just when you think you've heard them all...  Laughing

You've had your moments over the years where I was sure you had redecorated the pantry with a set of your own, eh?...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri May 16, 2014 11:30 am

MB20 wrote:

There has to be a Hall of Fame for shit like this

It certainly has been Throttle's time to shine!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2