Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike McCarthy says defense will be better

3 posters

Go down

Mike McCarthy says defense will be better Empty Mike McCarthy says defense will be better

Post by milani Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:19 pm

My memory is fading but did we hear this statement last year? Year before? Year before that?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Mike McCarthy says defense will be better Empty Re: Mike McCarthy says defense will be better

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Your memory is fading Milani.....likely due to too much camel action.

Duh Mike...you have Julius Peppers Steaks and Letroy Gouda CheeseWhiz on the roster now......The D can only be better.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Mike McCarthy says defense will be better Empty Re: Mike McCarthy says defense will be better

Post by JnC4GB Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:00 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:The D can only be better.

In the words of John Lennon, "...It couldn't get much worse."

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:07 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Your memory is fading Milani.....likely due to too much camel action.

Duh Mike...you have Julius Peppers Steaks and Letroy Gouda CheeseWhiz on the roster now......The D can only be better.

Thanks for reminding me. Call me at halftime during the Patriots game so I don't forget.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:09 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Your memory is fading Milani.....likely due to too much camel action.

Thanks for reminding me. Call me at halftime during the Patriots game so I don't forget.

Oh so you are opting for the Patriots game, huh Milani?  Could be a Monday Night game.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down