Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCarthy to fire Capers midseason?

4 posters

Go down

McCarthy to fire Capers midseason? Empty McCarthy to fire Capers midseason?

Post by duck Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

It ain't gonna happen.  There's no way MM makes such a bold move and leaves a team still with playoff hopes in utter chaos.

However, the fact that it's even being discussed on Cheesehead TV further validates my obvious assertion yesterday that the primary concern of the Packers right now is not the offensive line... it's not the offense without Rodgers... it's not Fatty... it's our gutless Keystone Cops defense under Dom Capers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

McCarthy to fire Capers midseason? Empty Re: McCarthy to fire Capers midseason?

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Let's see what the press conference today impresses.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:08 pm

By the way.........this is total bullshit being a Packers fan and having to reach back like this.    Sitting back waiting to lose 3 straight with a D that only intercepted the ball 3 times this season.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:08 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:By the way.........this is total bullshit being a Packers fan and having to reach back like this.    Sitting back waiting to lose 3 straight with a D that only intercepted the ball 3 times this season.
...at least I have some ideas for where to get a decent bloody in GB...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:By the way.........this is total bullshit being a Packers fan and having to reach back like this.    Sitting back waiting to lose 3 straight with a D that only intercepted the ball 3 times this season.
Yes ........ aren't you going to the MINN game HD?   You may just have to find the blackcatwhitedog place to assess their Bloody Mary and breakfast cuisine.......with or without hippies.   Maybe by then McC will have his shit together enough to beat the hapless Vikings at Lambeau.   Make everyone happy for a change.    I and a couple of the guys from work are going to the MN-BALT game........something to do in early December before the holidays crash in.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Yes ........ aren't you going to the MINN game HD?   You may just have to find the blackcatwhitedog place to assess their Bloody Mary and breakfast cuisine.......with or without hippies.   Maybe by then McC will have his shit together enough to beat the hapless Vikings at Lambeau.   Make everyone happy for a change.    I and a couple of the guys from work are going to the MN-BALT game........something to do in early December before the holidays crash in.
Yeah--I'll be there...  It'll probably be an entertaining game as Christian Ponder pulls out all the stops in an effort to outduel Scott Tolzien...  Wink  Anyway, Green Bay wouldn't be the same if I didn't make my annual pilgrimage...

Actually--I wouldn't be half surprised to see Rodgers back for that game, although the Detroit game on T-giving is more likely.  In any event--I'll give you the field scouting report on where to score the tastiest Sunday morning game-day Bloody's...  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:44 am

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Yeah--I'll be there...  It'll probably be an entertaining game as Christian Ponder pulls out all the stops in an effort to outduel Scott Tolzien...  Wink  Anyway, Green Bay wouldn't be the same if I didn't make my annual pilgrimage...

Actually--I wouldn't be half surprised to see Rodgers back for that game, although the Detroit game on T-giving is more likely.  In any event--I'll give you the field scouting report on where to score the tastiest Sunday morning game-day Bloody's...  Cool 
Greaaaaaaaaaat!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
With 3 of you I suspect you will find the Men's room this time.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:25 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
With 3 of you I suspect you will find the Men's room this time.
I know the one place has both Harpoon IPA (82 on Duck's Beer Advocate website) and Fireball.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 am

I thought Fireball was strictly for dorm parties...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:05 pm

JnC4GB wrote:I thought Fireball was strictly for dorm parties...
Let's put it this way JnC .......... the young lady that bought me the shot after the Packers scored their first TD vs the Bears on MNF........was probably about 25 years old (and she looked better than a young Julia Roberts).   So that being said..........you are probably correct about it being dorm booze.   On the other hand........the stuff was actually drinkable (if you sipped it).    Not high end like Midleton or 18 year Jameson.......or even Patron Silver........but way better than a JagerBomb.    I would put Fireball in the category of Jim Beam, Seagram's 7, Canadian Club.......i.e., barely one notch above rail booze.  I have no idea what a 5th of the stuff goes for.  I only drank it because the young lady that bought it for me was so nice to me :>).   GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Nobody has ever said your weren't a gentleman, Ringo. Cool
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:02 am

JnC4GB wrote:Nobody has ever said your weren't a gentleman, Ringo. Cool
Getting a shot of booze from a pretty woman is a great (but rare) event.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down