Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE BROWNS HAVE PICKED UP SOME DAMN GOOD PLAYERS.

Go down

THE BROWNS HAVE PICKED UP SOME DAMN GOOD PLAYERS. Empty THE BROWNS HAVE PICKED UP SOME DAMN GOOD PLAYERS.

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 pm

The Brown have done a great job going out and getting very good free agents thus far, they are still waiting on the wr from the Bengals, the Bengals have a couple days to match the Browns offer and if they don't the Browns have themselves a very good slot receiver, they went and got themselves a good RB but my only worry is that he has had injury problems in his early career, Tate is an all around RB, he is a 3 down back as long as he can stay healthy, the Browns really need to shore up the inside of their offensive line in the guard positions, I said before that the Browns needed to go offensive heavy in this draft and that is what they have done in free agency, however they still need to go offense big time in the draft and the player they really need is the WR from Clemson, this is a very good draft as far as being deep into the first couple rounds and I look for them to try and trade a couple picks to get back into the 2nd round for another quality player and hopefully they go out and grab at least one good guard.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down