Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT

3 posters

Go down

2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT Empty 2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm

I still dont like taking a 28 year old QB late in the 1st round but if he can turn in 10 years ( WE WILL SEE) it will be a good pick, But they drafted a right tackle in the 2nd round, they also gave up a 2nd round pick in 2013 for WR Gordon who looks like he is going to be very,very good, they got themselved two DT's in the 3rd and 6th round in Hughes and Winn, they got Richardson an all purpose back with the 3rd overall pick, they also go a OLB Johnson from Nevada in the 4th round that they needed very badly, a Free agent WR Josh Cooper who was another steel that cost them absolutely nothing at all and another WR Travis Benjamin from Miami in the 4th round and with a little work IMO is going to turn out to be a damn good special teams returner and a 3rd or 4th WR, who knows the hights this kids speed and talents can take him, this is the BEST draft the Browns have had by far since coming back in 1999. Oh yeah, Plus we got a new OWNER in Jimmy Haslam who is about to fire Patricia Shurmur and get us a head coach that actually knows WTF is going on!!!! I am one excited Browns fan and cant wait till the 2013 NFL Draft along with week 1 of 2013,
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT Empty Re: 2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:48 pm

If he fires shurmur, who does he go after?

Back to top Go down

2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT Empty Re: 2012 FOR THE BROWNS IS TURNING OUT TO BE A DAMN GOOD DRAFT

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Dmounts wrote:If he fires shurmur, who does he go after?
I have no idea who Jimmy Haslam has in his sights, but I guarentee its not going to be a yes man, the guy Jimmy Haslam goes after is going to be a guy that understands exactly what it means to have all your ducks in a row and wont be a ye man by any means, its going to be a no nonsense coach and his assistant coaches will be the same way, the guy he hires will make sure that this team will be fundamentally sound come game day along with the assistant coaches he brings in because you cant win if you are not fundamentally sound, and that is why this team has sucked since returning to the NFL, they haven't been fundamentally sound, I have said it in the past and it stands true for not only football but ANY sport you name.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm

I hope it's not Chucky. No

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Dmounts wrote:If he fires shurmur, who does he go after?
BTW, Its not if he fires Patricia Shurmur, its what time he will fire him on DECEMBER 31st.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Dmounts wrote:I hope it's not Chucky. No
This is the only owner the Browns have ever had that I dont care who he hires, its going to be the right guy.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 pm

One thing I can say about Patricia Shurmur, AT LEAST HE BEAT PITTSPUKE before he was canned, and IMO that dont make him 100% bad.affraid
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:One thing I can say about Patricia Shurmur, AT LEAST HE BEAT PITTSPUKE before he was canned, and IMO that dont make him 100% bad.affraid
LOL... hey Wycked.... even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Good for you, you used the same quote that has been used for the past 100 or so years, too bad Pittspuke couldnt find a QB that could get a woman without the use of drugs and hired bodt guards trapping her in a bathroom, LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:22 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Good for you, you used the same quote that has been used for the past 100 or so years, too bad Pittspuke couldnt find a QB that could get a woman without the use of drugs and hired bodt guards trapping her in a bathroom, LOL
Too bad you never know what the fuck you are talking about! Jack Daniels has not yet distilled enough alcohol to get me dumb enough to understand wtf you are saying.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 pm

What if he keeps Shurmur?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Then its a dumb assed move, just like getting rid of the the Browns Gm Tom Heckert thats in place now because he has had two years of damn good drafts, its that simple, but its getting harder and harder for some to figure that out. But I love the laughs I am getting from reading postings. Thanks.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:48 am

If Shurmur leads the Browns to 8-8, I would bet he stays. Haslem might ask him to keep his nose out of the OC's job though. Can't keep changing coaches everytime someone's butt itches...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Then its a dumb assed move, just like getting rid of the the Browns Gm Tom Heckert thats in place now because he has had two years of damn good drafts, its that simple, but its getting harder and harder for some to figure that out. But I love the laughs I am getting from reading postings. Thanks.

LOL what happened to : This is the only owner the Browns have ever had that I dont care who he hires, its going to be the right guy. LOL flip flop

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Randell60 wrote:If Shurmur leads the Browns to 8-8, I would bet he stays. Haslem might ask him to keep his nose out of the OC's job though. Can't keep changing coaches everytime someone's butt itches...
My biggest worry is Tom Heckart, in the 2 years he has been in Cleveland he has done one hell of a job with the draft as well as getting free agents after the draft to come in, and I sure as hell hope the rumors about Lombardi are a load of crap, everyplace Lombardi has gone he has been fired because he sucks at his job as well as running his mouth and bad mouthing players,coaches and owners around the entire league.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down