Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew Quiefless

4 posters

Go down

Andrew Quiefless Empty Andrew Quiefless

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Tonto say--reload with wet bullet, pull trigger-no bang.  Tonto no like leave red zone with FG.  Tonto ride spotted horse to GB.  Tonto go kick him some albino ass.   Laughing 

Packers re-sign Andrew Quarless
Posted by Curtis Crabtree on March 13, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
[size=15.199999809265137][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
[size=8.800000190734863]Getty Images[/size]

[size=15.199999809265137]After [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the New York Giants,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is back with the Green Bay Packers.[/size]
[size=15.199999809265137]The team announced Quarless re-signed with the team on Thursday.[/size]
[size=15.199999809265137]With [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] missing 10 games due to a neck injury that ended his season, Quarless stepped into a more prominent role with the Packers last season. He appeared in all 16 games, starting 10, for the Packers.[/size]
[size=15.199999809265137]Quarless recorded career-highs with 32 catches for 312 yards and two touchdowns.[/size]

Back to top Go down

Andrew Quiefless Empty Re: Andrew Quiefless

Post by milani Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 pm

Another TT getting backed into the corner. With no Finley and no true TE left on the roster Quarless lucks out and gets to stay. He'll be the next Jerrod Bush. To play for TT you have to bad enough to be cheap but good enough to show up for work.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 pm

milani wrote:Another TT getting backed into the corner. With no Finley and no true TE left on the roster Quarless lucks out and gets to stay. He'll be the next Jerrod Bush. To play for TT you have to bad enough to be cheap but good enough to show up for work.

That fucker TT. He planned for Finley to wrench his neck just so he could sign Quarless.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 pm

Its a 2-year deal for $3MM, with a very, very small amount of that guaranteed. I'm fine with this.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:21 pm

milani wrote:Another TT getting backed into the corner. With no Finley and no true TE left on the roster Quarless lucks out and gets to stay. He'll be the next Jerrod Bush. To play for TT you have to bad enough to be cheap but good enough to show up for work.

Actually there is some truth to that...  TT's point of reference on players is very much rooted in his own identity as a player.  He rewards players like Hawk because Hawk is within range of what TT aspired to be...and he rewards other lesser players because he can relate to/empathize with their level of existence.  As long as they keep their nose clean, show up for work every day and give it their all--cutting them is as painful as the fear a more marginal player like TT undoubtedly experienced most every day in facing the same reality--that his days as an NFL player could be over at any time at the whim of whomever the decision maker at the time happened to be...  TT has professed to cry at times in the cuts he makes...and undoubtedly in many instances, cutting a certain player is like cutting himself and in a way--realizing all over again all those related fears...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:27 pm

MB20 wrote:Its a 2-year deal for $3MM, with a very, very small amount of that guaranteed. I'm fine with this.

Yeah--that's not excessive for a depth player.  They better not try to make him a starter though...

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:33 pm

So it's come to this: Jerking off over the new Viking's coach while giving Milani "I hate the Packers" neck rubs.

I feel sorry for you HD.

Time for about 3 weeks in Negril, dude. It's like watching Sandra Bullock do somersaults into deep space...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:03 am

JnC4GB wrote:So it's come to this: Jerking off over the new Viking's coach while giving Milani "I hate the Packers" neck rubs.

I feel sorry for you HD.

Time for about 3 weeks in Negril, dude. It's like watching Sandra Bullock do somersaults into deep space...

Laughing Oh JnC...  Quite the opposite, my friend.  Your reaction to my unrestrained freedom to keep it real--regardless of loyalty/affiliation or others' past patterns indeed exposes you as the one who needs a horizon readjustment.  You've always been prone to pounding yourself/others into restrictively-defined little boxes--but now merely by pointing out that a competitor promises to become more formidable with recent changes--your fragile sensitivities to defined borders puts you in tilt mode?  Really?  Has it come to the point where someone with a good mind, such as yourself, has trapped yourself in a maze where it's too tiring/conflicting to navigate the pathways to using it?  Everything Packer = good.  Everything everybody else = bad?

No--if there's anyone on the is board who genuinely needs what Negril is--it's you...and do it soon, man..  As it is, given your condition--it'll take you 3 days to begin to decompress into the groove of life down there without your anus going into spontaneous retrograde spasm...    Cool 

Last edited by _HD_ on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 am

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:Its a 2-year deal for $3MM, with a very, very small amount of that guaranteed. I'm fine with this.

Yeah--that's not excessive for a depth player.  They better not try to make him a starter though...
I don't know what they do for a starter... they better not think Quarless is the answer there (judging by the deal they gave him, it's pretty safe to say they don't). I know they were kicking the tires on Daniels from the Texans- that might not be a bad stopgap guy.

Also noticed Finley left Seattle without a deal, and that he apparently can't get clearance to play. Teams are gonna be really skittish putting that dude back on the field.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 am

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

I don't know what they do for a starter... they better not think Quarless is the answer there (judging by the deal they gave him, it's pretty safe to say they don't). I know they were kicking the tires on Daniels from the Texans- that might not be a bad stopgap guy.

Also noticed Finley left Seattle without a deal, and that he apparently can't get clearance to play. Teams are gonna be really skittish putting that dude back on the field.

Finley is toast. What team is going to want a player who could at any time leave the field on a golf cart, paralyzed for life?

That's not a good way to sell tickets.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:00 pm

duck wrote:
MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Finley is toast.  What team is going to want a player who could at any time leave the field on a golf cart, paralyzed for life?

That's not a good way to sell tickets.

I was at that Cleveland game last season and it looked like the Brown CB literally tried to break Finley's neck. I wonder if there was some animosity. Finley was pretty much already down.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down