Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question for wycked

2 posters

Go down

question for wycked Empty question for wycked

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Who would you take with the Browns first draft pick. You must make the pick and you can not trade down.

Back to top Go down

question for wycked Empty Re: question for wycked

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 pm

Why won't you answer? You always tell us who you wouldn't of picked. You always tell us I told you so. I'd just like to know this year who you'd pick. Simple question. Doesn't cost you anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:04 am

I fugured it out wycked likes to say I told you so, BUT BUT will not stick his neck out to say who he believes the browns should pick until after the draft. That way he can say I told you so. Talk about having your cake and eating it. Grezzz  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Hindsight is a rare gift few of us possess   lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:15 pm

I just can't wait for them to pass on Johnny football for any other QB in this class, because Manziel is it.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:Who would you take with the Browns first draft pick. You must make the pick and you can not trade down.

For one I havent told you because I havent been on here in awhile, I dont always live online think a few others, I'll make my pick a little later but I will tell you this much, it wont be Johnny football.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:56 pm

RLON39 wrote:I just can't wait for them to pass on Johnny football for any other QB in this class, because Manziel is it.

well I hope like hell he last till its Pitts time to draft, I would love nothing better then to see them take a guy that will be the human injury, and that is exactly what is going to happen.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:Hindsight is a rare gift few of us possess   lol!

LOL, its nice that you can laugh at yourself, maybe you should change your name to hindsight.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:I fugured it out wycked likes to say I told you so, BUT BUT will not stick his neck out to say who he believes the browns should pick until after the draft. That way he can say I told you so. Talk about having your cake and eating it. Grezzz  Rolling Eyes

Hey Dickmount, why dont you go back and look at my postings before pasts drafts and see who I wanted for the Browns BEFORE the drafts, I was posting on the boards when aol had them as well, but since we only have this now go back and look, now go have you furmunda cheese cake and have a big ol slice.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:24 pm

I just want you to put it out there before THIS draft. In the past you said who you wouldn't have taken. This year I want to know who you would take before the Browns pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:Hindsight is a rare gift few of us possess   lol!

LOL, its nice that you can laugh at yourself, maybe you should change your name to hindsight.

Swing and a miss... the last time i remember you making a prediction was when you said after the Cavs drafted JJ Hickson he was the second coming of Michael Jordan. How did that work out?  silent  study

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down