Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wycked wtf

Go down

Wycked wtf Empty Wycked wtf

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Where's the out cry thru over the first 1/2 of the season Weedens QB rating is 19.9?

Back to top Go down

Wycked wtf Empty Re: Wycked wtf

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Dmounts wrote:Where's the out cry thru over the first 1/2 of the season Weedens QB rating is 19.9?
No mater what his QB rating is the bottom line is he is a rookie and 100x better then Dolly McThud, but as far as the QB ratiing goes I think its over rated, sure Weeden has had his ups and downs this year ( more down then up) but again hhe is a rookie and when he was at Oklahoma St he rarely IF AT ALL took a snap from under center, if I recall right Oklahoma St played from the shotgun formation the entire time and you need to consider that as well, one more thing to remember is look at who the head coach is and who is calling the plays, even Josh Cooper dont know who calls the offensive plays on gameday and the Browns lead ( or might be tied) the NFL with dropped passes, of course over the past couple weeks I have seen an improvement in that department, Little has played 100% better in that area and Improvement is what every fan wants to see not only from Little and his greasy fingers but the entire WR unit not to mention EVERY other position, so if you dont see me getting all wound up over a silly QB rating its because I think its overrated especially for a rookie QB who I have seen get better from day one, BUT he has a long way to go. BTW, I think Mohamas should go over to the slot position and alternate that 3rd WR spot with Cooper depending of course on what type of formation and play they are running, Mohamad IMO is better running those deep /fly medium post patterns while Cooper is a possession type receiver that runs a good route and should be used on screen to your 10-15 yard routes with Little and Gordon as the #1 and #2 WR's. unless something drastic changed with Mohammed O just don't see a future with him as a Cleveland Brown but they still need him at this point.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:36 pm

mohomo scatter brains should be cut and weeden benched.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Dmounts wrote:mohomo scatter brains should be cut and weeden benched.
You cant be serious, EITHER way, #1 who does Cleveland have as a QB better then Weeden? #2 the Browns are VERY thin at the WR position, who else are you going to play after Greg Little, Josh Gordon and Josh Cooper, what other players after that is better then Mohammad Massaquoi?????? Dmount, you seriously have to be yanking my chain, and here is the scarry part, if you are serious then you must be on something other then your what doctor has recommended you take, that or you are over medicating. Next you will tell me that you think Notre Dame is worthy of playing for the national championship over Alabama, Kansas St,Oregon and even Texas A&M ( although thats why we need a 8 team playoff and not a 4 team playoff like we will have in next 1 1/2) even though they can run the table and everyone else get beat and still cant make it to the big dance, seriously, you are kidding though, I know its not April 1st.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 pm

But ya know what, benching Weeden wouldnt be that bad of an idea, at least with Dotty McThud under center the Brown have a great shot at not winning another game therfor having a shot at getting the #1 pick in 2013 over KC and Jacksonville, actually I can now see the methode to your madness, keep over medicating bro, you are starting to make perfectly good sense, I dont think it would take much for Patricia Shurmur to agree with you, after all right now he has nothing left in his bag of dumbass to save that job.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:26 pm

But last year ALL of this(but again when he was at Texas vhe rarely IF AT ALL took a snap from under center, if I recall right TYexas played from the shotgun formation the entire time and you need to consider that as well, one more thing to remember is look at who the head coach is and who is calling the plays, even Josh Cooper dont know who calls the offensive plays on gameday and the Browns lead ( or might be tied) the NFL with dropped passes,) held true for McCoy and his receivers had a year less experience and the browns picked up more wideouts in the off season to boost the offense this year. Yet last year you were willing to throw him under the bus 3 games into the season without a reliable QB to take over. Just wondering what gives.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 pm

I still want him gone, unless he can ( AND HE WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT) help the Browns not win nother game this year, I dont know where you get the idea that I want him as the QB, Like I said Dmount, stop over medicating because you are not reading any post of mine that wants Dolly McThud as the Cleveland Browns QB. All I can say is thank you for making me LMAO, I need to laugh more often and you are one chuckle after another. You would have gave Richard Pryor a run for his money, Oh wait, he was over medicating as well, wasnt he freebasing, a little cocain mixed with heroin, yeah boy, but please, we dont need you running down the streets on fire, unless of course its in the pittspuke owners box when its filled on Sunday, Wink
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm

I joke, I love football but dont want to see a Browns fan on fire.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I have a feeling that the browns will draft a QB #1 this coming draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Dmounts wrote:I have a feeling that the browns will draft a QB #1 this coming draft.
Now that is a bet I will take you up on if you are willing, no way will they go after a QB with their overall pick, not after taking Weeden, now I wanted them to pass on Weeden and take a QB in the 2013 NFL draft but they didnt, unless they are able to trade down and get a couple extra picks I see them going after a DE and or a OLB they need speed on the DL and OLB along with other spots.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:51 pm

New head master on campus my friend, that spells trouble for past QBs. Weeden sucks he isn't a franchise Qb.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:22 pm

lol!:lol!:Oh But you wanter Dolt McThud big time when rumors were that the Browns was going to draft him, you kept harping on his 70% compleation stats, then you wanted and said Weeden was the guy, Weeden is a rookie, even though he will be ready for a rocking chair in 7 years give or take unless as I said he is one of the rare that goes on for more years then most, LOL, another great day for reading postings, ok, what ya want to bet the Browns dont waist a #1 on a QB, up to you, you name the bet. BTW, what QB would you like to see them draft, and if you want to see me really have a good laugh, please say the QB from the University of Spoiled Children, yeah, they have a great reputation or putting out great QB's in the NFL, lol!lol!lol! He has been so good this season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Your crazy. I never said that I wanted Weeden or McCoy. You post stuff that you make up in your own mind. I have no idea where you come up with this stuff. Heck I didn't even know who Weeden was( as I have repeatedly said up until the draft. I said that they already had a QB, that didn't HAVE any kind of wide outs or running backs to help him. I said that they needed to upgrade those positions before they drafted a QB. I still feel the same. I don't think ANY QB without weapons can have ANY kind of success. Weeden may work out, but using the same grade YOU put on past QB's he's already done. I asked you again where is the out cry FROM YOU. The rest of us fans were willing to give our team's players a chance. YOU slammed YOUR team, YOUR teams Picks, and Your Teams personnel, normally this happens about 3 games into the season. It seems when it comes to remembering past postings YOU have selective memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Just wondering how YOUR franchise Cleveland Browns QB pick ( Kellen Moore ) is working out? Mr 99.99%lol!lol!lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:34 pm

LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I have a feeling that the browns will draft a QB #1 this coming draft.
Now that is a bet I will take you up on if you are willing, no way will they go after a QB with their overall pick, not after taking Weeden, now I wanted them to pass on Weeden and take a QB in the 2013 NFL draft but they didnt, unless they are able to trade down and get a couple extra picks I see them going after a DE and or a OLB they need speed on the DL and OLB along with other spots.

Browns new CEO Joe Banner acknowledged that he and owner Jimmy Haslam will decide over the rest of the season if Brandon Weeden is the quarterback of the future.

"It's right to put Brandon on the list of important things we have to figure out and we have seven games left to do that," Banner said. "It's an extremely important question for this organization to get right ... You can't win big without a great coach and a great quarterback." Weeden has proven beyond a shadow of doubt that he has an NFL arm, but his decision-making, accuracy, and pocket presence have been spotty. At 2-7, the Browns will likely have a high enough pick to draft a premium prospect at the position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Yet another :

Browns offensive coordinator Brad Childress, who's worked with such star quarterbacks as Donovan McNabb and Brett Favre, said today he'll reserve judgement on whether or not Brandon Weeden is the Browns quarterback of the future until the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 am

The same issues that plagued the Browns' passing game last year are evident again. A season after Colt McCoy was victimized by 36 dropped passes -- tied for fifth in the NFL according to ProFootballFocus.com -- Weeden ranks second in the category with 32.
We're not suggesting Weeden would be playing in the same strata as Luck and Griffin had the Browns acquired a dependable, veteran receiver. Those two occupy a different level than the other members of the quarterbacking class of 2012.

But in the offseason general manager Tom Heckert, or whoever is playing the role of Tom Heckert, needs to address the deficiency, whether via trade or free agency.

Gordon, 21, shows potential and Greg Little, 23, is the Browns' most improved player over the past four games. But each would benefit from having a productive veteran, one who could challenge, inspire and mentor the youthful tandem. Not taking sides, but it's clear the coaching staff has no interest in letting special teams standout Josh Cribbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down