Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DREW BREES.

Go down

DREW BREES. Empty DREW BREES.

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Drew Brees will most certainly go to Canton one day, but what kind of QB do you think he would have been if he wouldn't have been traded to the Saints and some other team that plays outdoors? Lets face it, Brees over his career has been nothing more then an average QB playing outside of the Dome.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DREW BREES. Empty Re: DREW BREES.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm

He seemed to do ok for the chargers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:16 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Drew Brees will most certainly go to Canton one day, but what kind of QB do you think he would have been if he wouldn't have been traded to the Saints and some other team that plays outdoors? Lets face it, Brees over his career has been nothing more then an average QB playing outside of the Dome.

He did real good for the Chargers... Wyckedfart, when are you going to realize you're not very bright? There's a reason why everybody called you "Board Buffoon" on the AOL message boards. lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah, thats why they drafted another QB and traded him, If you knew ANYTHING about football you would know he was nothing more then AVERAGE at BEST with the Chargers, but of course you cant read or figure out what numbes are unless a clock is digital, I bet all of your shoes or boots have velcro [email=LMAO@Y]LMAO@Y[/email], You are as DUMB as the days are long come summer time, plus as ALWAYS you QUIT the football pool everytime you realize you cant win, you are a quitter, a liar and a dumbass!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:41 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, thats why they drafted another QB and traded him, If you knew ANYTHING about football you would know he was nothing more then AVERAGE at BEST with the Chargers, but of course you cant read or figure out what numbes are unless a clock is digital, I bet all of your shoes or boots have velcro [email=LMAO@Y]LMAO@Y[/email], You are as DUMB as the days are long come summer time, plus as ALWAYS you QUIT the football pool everytime you realize you cant win, you are a quitter, a liar and a dumbass!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!
The stats don't lie.. Drew Brees was a stud at San Diego his final 2 seasons. That's why Philip River didn't start a game until his 3rd season. You can spin it anyway you want... YOU'RE WRONG about Drew Brees! You're also WRONG about the football pool. I whored you by 10 games in the regular season. You're winning by 2 games in the playoffs. I did not quit. Get you bifocals checked, Corky! I win, you lose! FACT!!!! No Dunkin Donuts gift card for you.. Not only did I beat you in the football, I knocked you out! SLAP!!!!!!

Last edited by Steely on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Gump your talking to a wall, wycked is never wrong about football, JUST ASK HIM. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:27 am

Dmounts wrote:Gump your talking to a wall, wycked is never wrong about football, JUST ASK HIM. Rolling Eyes
Thanks Forrest..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Steely wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, thats why they drafted another QB and traded him, If you knew ANYTHING about football you would know he was nothing more then AVERAGE at BEST with the Chargers, but of course you cant read or figure out what numbes are unless a clock is digital, I bet all of your shoes or boots have velcro [email=LMAO@Y]LMAO@Y[/email], You are as DUMB as the days are long come summer time, plus as ALWAYS you QUIT the football pool everytime you realize you cant win, you are a quitter, a liar and a dumbass!!! I WIN AGAIN!!!
The stats don't lie.. Drew Brees was a stud at San Diego his final 2 seasons. That's why Philip River didn't start a game until his 3rd season. You can spin it anyway you want... YOU'RE WRONG about Drew Brees! You're also WRONG about the football pool. I whored you by 10 games in the regular season. You're winning by 2 games in the playoffs. I did not quit. Get you bifocals checked, Corky! I win, you lose! FACT!!!! No Dunkin Donuts gift card for you.. Not only did I beat you in the football, I knocked you out! SLAP!!!!!!
Hello? Mr. Wyckedheart??? Still can't think of a response? Crickets! I win again!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:24 pm

LMAO!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content