Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Sherman fired by Philbin

+3
duck
ffaralli
JnC4GB
7 posters

Go down

Mike Sherman fired by Philbin Empty Mike Sherman fired by Philbin

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Easy, Milani, eeeaasy...back away from the ledge now, big fella....
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Mike Sherman fired by Philbin Empty Re: Mike Sherman fired by Philbin

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 pm

It's not a good reflection on Philbin that he would have hired his old buddy to begin with--given the body of work he produced in Green Bay as an offensive play-caller...or did he think the Tinhorn would magically wake-up some day to not be a dolt?

On to the queens~!   The master plan is so far on schedule.  The 'munch is precisely the type to go plump over Krispy-Kreme's beautifully laid out presention in 6 color graphics touting his regular season records in Green Bay--that is, while he was still playing Ron Wolf's hand...  It's Milani approved! 

I always watch out for that shit.  The real deal is secure in scribbling it on the back of a napkin--but so are lazy fucks who are no good at either...   Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Doesn't speak well on Philbin either that it was Sherman who brought him into the NFL in the first place.

Throwing mentors under the bus to save your ass is a sure sign of weakness. Philbin is no Munchack; clearly he's more of a ...Mike Sherman.

4th & 24.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Doesn't speak well on Philbin either that it was Sherman who brought him into the NFL in the first place.

Throwing mentors under the bus to save your ass is a sure sign of weakness. Philbin is no Munchack; clearly he's more of a ...Mike Sherman.

4th & 24.

Nicely stated...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 pm

Seriously--if the queens hire Sherman after suffering through year after year of Childress and Frazier...it'll obliterate my whole concept of what boundries are possible whan one is an idiot.  I just think I'd need to actually meet Zygmunch--perhaps over a friendly cocktail and secretly enjoy what would undoubtedly be one of my best laughs of the decade.  That could be the type of shit where you're sitting on your deck with a mug of java at 75 years old overlooking the water with the loons calling in the background...and have this spontaneously jump into your head and have the best fucking time--all by yourself...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by ffaralli Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Word is Regis Philbin wants to hire Ben McAdoo, GB QB coach.

They had blocked Tampa from speaking with him two years ago.

His contract I believe is up this year (if I am correct).

Tell Philbin he can have McAdoo but its a package deal.

He has to take Capers, Slocum, and we'll even throw in Campen fro good measure.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by ffaralli Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Doesn't speak well on Philbin either that it was Sherman who brought him into the NFL in the first place.

4th & 24.

Didn't Bart Starr fire his buddy Zeke Bratkowski once as OC? 

As Tom Jones said, "Its not unusual....."

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Best wishes to all my loyal supporters in Green Bay and Miami.  I will be bringing my usual standards of coaching excellence to Minnesota in the near future.

Mike

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

duck wrote:Best wishes to all my loyal supporters in Green Bay and Miami.  I will be bringing my usual standards of coaching excellence to Minnesota in the near future.

Mike

The button collar shirt sucks and he could use a bottle of Head & Shoulders and a lint brush, but at least the tie is cool...   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by j82053 Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:14 pm

And trim that freaking ear hair. Plus we don't want your ass either.

j82053

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:Best wishes to all my loyal supporters in Green Bay and Miami.  I will be bringing my usual standards of coaching excellence to Minnesota in the near future.

Mike

The button collar shirt sucks and he could use a bottle of Head & Shoulders and a lint brush, but at least the tie is cool...   Cool

A blessing in disguise.  I think he wanted to go. You have to realize that the Vikings have an uncanny knack for bringing Packers into their fold. I think he'd be a better play caller for us than the guy we have now but I'm sure he'll face us with one team or another. Excellent picture by the way, Duck! I'll have to add this to my facebook portfolio. Makes me think he might go into politics next instead of staying with pro football.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

please someone post a pic of pam olivers ass or erin andrews frozen muff,this pic of sherman makes this site look like a GQ magazine
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Doesn't speak well on Philbin either that it was Sherman who brought him into the NFL in the first place.

4th & 24.

It speaks very poorly of his professional judgment to put Mike Sherman in a position to use HIS judgment. He is a position coach and nothing more. Scary that we let this doofus nearly run us into the ground  Evil or Very Mad

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Spielman said he hopes to have a coach in place by the Jan. 25 Senior Bowl. He said he has 13 points of emphasis for choosing the next coach, but wouldn't be specific. He said previous head-coaching experience is not required.
Some of the candidates the Vikings will evaluate include offensive coordinators Adam Gase of Denver, Jay Gruden of Cincinnati, Pat Shurmur of Philadelphia and Mike Sherman of Miami, and defensive coordinators Jack Del Rio of Denver and Sean McDermott of Carolina. Del Rio, a former Vikings linebacker, and Sherman both have been NFL head coaches, and have career winning records.

Splendid.  Operation Purple Fuckahoy moving ahead nicely according to plan...   Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down