Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!!

Go down

LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!! Empty LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:39 pm

That is funny as hell because on the old aol sports board when Michelle Brown was hired as the Cavs head coach and I said EACH and EVERY year that he was nothing more then a wannabe ASSISTANT coach not to mention a head coach 99% ( and I say 99% because I was the ONLY one) of you all said he was going to be a great head coaach and he was doing great as a head coach when the Cavs went to the NBA Championship game and bla,bla ,bla that all he needed was someone to back up LaQuit and so fourth, WELLL NOWwwww, I am once again laughing my ass of because after just , OH WAIT, it wasnt even a good coaching career in LA before he was fired, its so damn funny how 99% of everything I post comes true, well all I need to do with some that answere my postings is post a LOL, that says it all.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!! Empty Re: LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I love how I am right, he couldnt win a title with LaQuit or Kobe, who would have seen that comming, OH WAIT, I DID and I posted it, MANY,MANY times.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!! Empty Re: LMFAO, MIKE BROWN FIRED AS LA LAKERS HEAD COACH!!!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Thanks God. We Laker fans never could figure out why they hired him in the first place?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:Thanks God. We Laker fans never could figure out why they hired him in the first place?
They figured it out a couple seasons too late, they should have asked me or at least watched a couple games when he was with the Cavaliers. BTW, you guys fked up with Mike D'Antoni as well.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I cant believe they wouldnt give Phil Jackson what he wanted, the guy has shown he is the best out there, no need to even debate this subject anymore.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

I think they F'ed up when the lakers didn't go all out to get King James. I bet his next contract puts him in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:50 pm

It may, but he wasnt about to play with Kobe thats why no one predicted LaQuit going to the Lakers, no one predicted that and it wasnt even in the whispers. I dont see that happening even after he leaves Miami unless the Lakers need that one extra piece to the puzzle to take over the team, I would even bet that going to LA wasn't even on Labackstabbers radar, mater of fact I'll state right now that he never goes to the Lakers in his career unless its a road game. Its more likely that LaBackstabber tries to come back to Cleveland after his contract with Miami runs out and with the way Cleveland fans are they would take him with open arm with the exception of the older fans that lived through the so called dicision and in another 5 years or so the young Cavalier fans will want him back in a heartbeat, as for myself, I hope the rat bastard never comes back and I hope Gilbert tells him to suck the snotty end of his one eyed snake!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down