Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick

3 posters

Go down

Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick Empty Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick

Post by IrishJets1129 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Not sure but I could see this happening Rex Ryan talks about the Ground and Pound all the time. Went he was in Bailtmore the Ravens was about the Defense and running the ball Ground and Pound. So I think they could try to trade up and the team I'm thinking would be the Cleveland Browns. Remember went the Jets traded up to get Mark Sanchez with the Browns. Well this time they trade up to trade Mark Sanchez to the Brown who really looking for a QB. With that pick Jets should pick RB, Trent Richardson. TB, or Cinn, might be looking to draft Richardson as well. If the Jets are going go with the wildcat again with why they get Tebow they are going to need all the help they can get in running the cats Richardson would be a very good help in that all Tebow need to go is hand the ball off to Trent.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick Empty Re: Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Yel right the browns already have a 2nd string QB. The Browns weren't willing to move up to get RG3 they sure aren't moving down to get San Chez.

Back to top Go down

Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick Empty Re: Jets trade up to the Browns no# 4th pick

Post by LRJets Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Yel right the browns already have a 2nd string QB. The Browns weren't willing to move up to get RG3 they sure aren't moving down to get San Chez.

The Browns could lose with Tom Brady.
BTW, did you miss any board today?
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Not sure but I could see this happening Rex Ryan talks about the Ground and Pound all the time. Went he was in Bailtmore the Ravens was about the Defense and running the ball Ground and Pound. So I think they could try to trade up and the team I'm thinking would be the Cleveland Browns. Remember went the Jets traded up to get Mark Sanchez with the Browns. Well this time they trade up to trade Mark Sanchez to the Brown who really looking for a QB. With that pick Jets should pick RB, Trent Richardson. TB, or Cinn, might be looking to draft Richardson as well. If the Jets are going go with the wildcat again with why they get Tebow they are going to need all the help they can get in running the cats Richardson would be a very good help in that all Tebow need to go is hand the ball off to Trent.

LMAO so you want Tebow to be the starter for the Jets in 2012?!?!?

I am sure that is what fans of other teams want as well.

Granted, Sanchez misfired in the last 3 games of the season, but Tebow hasn't shown anything as a PASSER in the NFL. Why don't we just get rid of the QB position all together, and line up with a FB and 2 RB's behind center?

The Tebow fanaticism makes no sense. Hopefully the kid helps this team, and maybe one day he will be a viable QB instead of a FB / TE playing out of position. As it stands today though, the Jets are so much better off with Sanchez as the QB it's not even funny.

Don't forget this guy threw for 3474 yards last year with 26 passing TDs, to go along with 6 rushing TDs. Oh and BTW, in 3 seasons he has been behind center in 2 AFC championship games.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 pm

I seen today that the Cleveland Brown are willing to traded down they are happy with qb they have now. So don't be to surprise if the Jets trade up leave it to Tanny he good at that went trading up to get a player they want with I believe it could be RB, Trent Richardson or they could take OLB/DE Melvin Ingram.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 pm

LRJets wrote:Yel right the browns already have a 2nd string QB. The Browns weren't willing to move up to get RG3 they sure aren't moving down to get San Chez.

Yes didn't post on several. But I do like to sound off on the goofy posts. Think about what your saying the jets are going to trade their starting QB to replace him with a QB who Ryan says is going to be a player of multiple postions.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

I know I said Jets might trade Mark Sanchez to the brown for the 4th pick in the drafts. BUT after seeing that the Cleveland Brown are willing to traded down and they seem to be happy with Colt McCoy at qb, as the starter. I think Cleveland are looking for defense or a WR. I think jets are looking to go defense as well. BUT I do believe if the Jets can make a trade with a team beside Cleveland to move up in the drafts to get either RB, Trent Richardson or they could take OLB, Melvin Ingram.I believe IF the Jets to trade up they are the 2 top players Jets could pick. Or stay put and take S, Mark Barron or do the smart thing to do is traded down get 2 picks in the 2nd Rd's and still able to get Mark Barron with the 1st pick. Used the 2 picks in the 2nd Rd's on a RT, and a OLB/DE. At this points I don't think Jets will trade Mark Sanchez. But if the Jets want to traded up it will be for picks. We shall see on April 27, at 7:00 PM
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 am

[quote="Dmounts"]
LRJets wrote:Yel right the browns already have a 2nd string QB. The Browns weren't willing to move up to get RG3 they sure aren't moving down to get San Chez.

Now that Mike Holmgren is in charge I have a hard time rooting for them as I usually would. Btw, if you rank all of the NFL teams by the percentage of titles they have in the years they existed, the Browns rank second right behind the Packers. Here's the top ten;

Rank Team Started Titles Years Title %

1 Green Bay Packers 1921 13 90 0.1444
2 Cleveland Browns 1946 8 62 0.1290
3 Chicago Bears 1920 9 91 0.0989
4 Dallas Cowboys 1960 5 51 0.0980
5 Baltimore Colts/Ravens 1953 4 47 0.0851
6 New York Giants 1925 7 86 0.0814
7 Pittsburgh Steelers 1933 6 78 0.0769
7 San Fran. 49ers 1946 5 65 0.0769
9 Wash. Redskins 1932 5 79 0.0633
10 Boston/N.E. Patriots 1960 3 51 0.0588
10 Oakland/LA Raiders 1960 3 51 0.0588
10 Indy Colts 1984 1 17 0.0588

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 am

Btw, if you rank all of the NFL teams by the percentage of titles they have in the years they existed, the Browns rank second right behind the Packers. Here's the top ten;

He is not posting as a Browns fan of Jimmy Brown and other greats back in the day. I just feel a sufferer of a team that hasn't done much in the last few decades should tip toe to knock moves of another team that is aspiring to ascend too.

How can you be critical of another's backyard when yours still has that many weeds?

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:01 am

Well the "trade Sanchez to the Browns" movement is dead at least.

Browns issued a statement saying they would be open to trading back as far a #8 in the 2012 draft. Since we are double that number, hopefully that idea is a non topic here. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 pm

LOL this not a move by ANY team it's just a jets fan posting a thought. Said fan should not throw rocks in glass houses. This browns franchise hasn't even been in the NFL for decades actually just one. When was the last time the Jets really won anything? When I watch the draft all I hear and see is Jet fans ticked off at the rotten moves the team makes. As far as my teams back yard at least cleveland is in cleveland and owned soley by cleveland, while the NEW YORK jets backyard isn't even in its own state. It must suck to have to see big brothers Championship banners hanging in their opps I mean your shared stadium.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm

I never, ever saw you post on the Jets board when it was an AOL board. You were too busy with TJ and Mummy.

Are you the new Taskforce??

LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:47 pm

348-410-8 win loss record.

For their most insurmountable record, they have sucked longer than any other team without interruption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:58 pm

That would be a mummy or task post. I was just making a comment on what I thought would be a silly move on the Jets and the Browns part. Then the comments came flying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 pm

LRJets wrote:How can you be critical of another's backyard when yours still has that many weeds?[/size]

I know what you mean. I always wondered why the Indy fans spent so much time on the boards of teams that had their way with Indy. They had a couple of squatters on our board for years and another Indiot practically lived on the Steelers board and still might.

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:40 am

Now it the Brown and the Rams that might be looking to trades. Rams really want Blackmon and the Brown could take Tannehill. As long that Miami doesn't get Tannehill I'm good with that. I also seen on gang green nation that the Jets are interested and getting DE, Melvin Ingram with the 1st pick. But I think Jets would have to trade up to get him. And in the 2nd rd Jets like Bruce Irvin don't knows much about him but I'm all for that if the Jets can in up getting Ingram. I really don't know what they are thinking don't understand WHY they don't have in mind about getting a RT. I can just only pary that the Jets can trades Wayne Hunter went the drafts start.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Now it the Brown and the Rams that might be looking to trades. Rams really want Blackmon and the Brown could take Tannehill. As long that Miami doesn't get Tannehill I'm good with that. I also seen on gang green nation that the Jets are interested and getting DE, Melvin Ingram with the 1st pick. But I think Jets would have to trade up to get him. And in the 2nd rd Jets like Bruce Irvin don't knows much about him but I'm all for that if the Jets can in up getting Ingram. I really don't know what they are thinking don't understand WHY they don't have in mind about getting a RT. I can just only pary that the Jets can trades Wayne Hunter went the drafts start.

Kinda hard to trade a guy who gave up double digit sacks, and the most QB pressures in the NFL for any D'line starter. When you combine his 11 sacks allowed and 32 pressures, that's really really bad. All world bad. Who wants to trade for that, and even if they did, what are you getting back a used jock strap?

Bottom line is the Jets are pretty much stuck in a place where they have to hope Hunter steps it up, or Ducasse benefits greatly from a full off season and can do the job.

The Jets will probably look to OL in the third round, and with 4 picks in the 6th and 7th it's possible they trade their natural picks to get a 4th rounder, or maybe package their normal 6th and 7th with a 4th from next season for another 3rd rounder this season. IDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:06 pm

PatsRBest wrote:
LRJets wrote:How can you be critical of another's backyard when yours still has that many weeds?[/size]

I know what you mean. I always wondered why the Indy fans spent so much time on the boards of teams that had their way with Indy. They had a couple of squatters on our board for years and another Indiot practically lived on the Steelers board and still might.

LMFAO........Go take a look in the mirror Rags.....You are by far the biggest hypocrite these boards have to offer.....Which team owned the Colts?... Your Pats?....You do realize your team hasn't had much success against the Colts to since you were exposed for cheating right?....When was your last playoff win against us?...Like '04?...I'm also sure everyone on this board is well aware of you, Morm, and Frank camping out on every board talking trash about anything not Patriot ....Now go back to calling Peyton over the hill like you were last week....Nevermind he's only a year older than Brady....Its no wonder George slapped you around at every turn.....

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 pm

I found this funny myself "and another Indiot practically lived LOL too funny!!!Laughing

I guess that's something like an Idiot LOL:lol:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:06 am

Stampede wrote:
PatsRBest wrote:

LMFAO........Go take a look in the mirror Rags.....You are by far the biggest hypocrite these boards have to offer.....Which team owned the Colts?... Your Pats?....You do realize your team hasn't had much success against the Colts to since you were exposed for cheating right?....When was your last playoff win against us?...Like '04?...I'm also sure everyone on this board is well aware of you, Morm, and Frank camping out on every board talking trash about anything not Patriot ....Now go back to calling Peyton over the hill like you were last week....Nevermind he's only a year older than Brady....Its no wonder George slapped you around at every turn.....

I wasn't thinking of just the Pats having a better record against Indy which, of course, they do. If you noticed my post also doesn't have anything to do with Brady, Big Ben or Phillip Rivers vs your precious 'PMoney', although it could. The post was more about fans like you that feel a constant need to turn every discussion on any team's board into a P6 love-fest, like you are with this one, when the truth is that in crunch time P6 has been very ineffective, especially if you consider that he's been the greatest regular season QB of all time, or whatever title you want to cling to now that he's gone. There's a reason why the NFL.com's own top ten ranking of clutch QBs doesn't have him anywhere in sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down