Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our sense of entitlement

2 posters

Go down

Our sense of entitlement Empty Our sense of entitlement

Post by duck Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:46 am

Interesting article.  A must read for anyone who didn't live through the Packers' Dark Ages from 1968-1991.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Our sense of entitlement Empty Re: Our sense of entitlement

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Ugh... talk about a windbag- that guy is the windiest windbag who ever windbagged...

Anyway, my angst is because I really don't think this organization grasps what a window it has with 12 as its QB. In fact, I get mad when they piss down their legs precisely because I understand that elite QB play is not to be taken for granted. The 70s/80s will visit upon us once again someday, but for now, this team needs to be fucking making hay while the sun shines. Instead, I see a team that is moving further and further away from the top of the mountain since having resided there 3 years ago because they dick around an awful lot.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 pm

MB20 wrote:Ugh... talk about a windbag- that guy is the windiest windbag who ever windbagged...

Anyway, my angst is because I really don't think this organization grasps what a window it has with 12 as its QB. In fact, I get mad when they piss down their legs precisely because I understand that elite QB play is not to be taken for granted. The 70s/80s will visit upon us once again someday, but for now, this team needs to be fucking making hay while the sun shines. Instead, I see a team that is moving further and further away from the top of the mountain since having resided there 3 years ago because they dick around an awful lot.

Bingo.  That's precisely why I get so pissed off when I see them content to enter a new season with the likes of Don Barclay penciled in and winning the job to start at T.  There's simply no excuse for that as we discussed at the time--and the worst of the fears of this easily foreseeable judgment error was realized--the all-world QB went down...  Somebody needs to held accountable for a judgment error of that magnitude.  Like I said--there is no excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 pm

_HD_ wrote:
MB20 wrote:Ugh... talk about a windbag- that guy is the windiest windbag who ever windbagged...

Bingo.  That's precisely why I get so pissed off when I see them content to enter a new season with the likes of Don Barclay penciled in and winning the job to start at T.  There's simply no excuse for that as we discussed at the time--and the worst of the fears of this easily foreseeable judgment error was realized--the all-world QB went down...  Somebody needs to held accountable for a judgment error of that magnitude.  Like I said--there is no excuse.

And MD Jennings. Who, for reasons only known to Flying Spaghetti Monster, is starting yet AGAIN today. Serious teams don't jerk around with bullshit like this.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down