Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One & 1/2 games back with 4 to play

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

One & 1/2 games back with 4 to play - Page 2 Empty Re: One & 1/2 games back with 4 to play

Post by duck Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:06 am

I like you Throttle, and instead of directing an atomic bomb into your asshole, I'm just going to say, peace, bro... have a San Miguel.  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

One & 1/2 games back with 4 to play - Page 2 Empty Re: One & 1/2 games back with 4 to play

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:27 am

duck wrote:I like you Throttle, and instead of directing an atomic bomb into your asshole, I'm just going to say, peace, bro... have a San Miguel.  Very Happy 

Atomic bomb into his asshole??  Just how might that be accomplished?  Can you produce something anything that suggests you might have this level of nuclear regulatory clearance to support the proper handling and possession of such devices?  Furthermore, I've scoured the internet and there is not a single fucking shred of evidence I could find that conclusively proves that Throttle even HAS an asshole that an atomic bomb type device might be directed into.  As such, it's nothing more than pure speculation on your part that the man is even fucking equipped to take anal delivery of this highly regulated weapon of mass destruction even if you somehow had the ability/clearance to deliver it and (presumably) remotely trigger it for explosion inside of his speculative anus.  I welcome you Duck to provide the dossier of supporting documentation I ask for in supporting your claimed ability to pull off such an act before I can buy into the likelihood that Throttle's asshole may soon be exposed to suffering a catastrophic nuclear event like this.

Duck Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]           

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:19 pm

What gets me is the Jaguars win 4 of 5 with pretty much nobody on their team and we are 0 of 5 without just Rodgers. Are we that bad?
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:14 pm

JnC4GB wrote:The Lions play AT Philadelphia next Sunday while we get the Falcons at Lambeau with, I assume, Aaron Rodgers back under Center.
As such, it is not unreasonable to think we could very well be only a half game out of first with three games to play.

Sorry, fellow assholes, but if this shitshow of a season turns out to have a playoff game included, color me STILL INTERESTED. And should the season also include knocking the 49ers or Cowboys out of the playoffs at Lambeau in Week 1 of the playoffs I'd put this shitshow season to bed surprisingly satisfied no matter how bad we got stomped the following game.

WOULDN'T YOU?

I'm still rooting for this team.

Well heck, yeah, JnC.  I'm still very interested.

You seem to have cooled off a bit just because the once 7-6 playoff contending team we beat with our 4th string QB has a bad defense.  What gives?

I don't give a shit how bad Dallas' defense is, they still managed to earn 7 victories.  A win is a win.  I'll take it.

And the Pack controls its own destiny now... and Rodgers and Cobb may soon be back.

No jizz, just facts.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:04 pm

ARod will certainly be rusty if he plays these last two. It will feel like an ice cold preseason. Nevertheless, I'd take my chances with him before someone else.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:31 am

JnC4GB wrote:The Lions play AT Philadelphia next Sunday while we get the Falcons at Lambeau with, I assume, Aaron Rodgers back under Center.
As such, it is not unreasonable to think we could very well be only a half game out of first with three games to play.

Sorry, fellow assholes, but if this shitshow of a season turns out to have a playoff game included, color me STILL INTERESTED. And should the season also include knocking the 49ers or Cowboys out of the playoffs at Lambeau in Week 1 of the playoffs I'd put this shitshow season to bed surprisingly satisfied no matter how bad we got stomped the following game.

WOULDN'T YOU?

JnC..........I have no idea what you were talking about LOL LOL LOL LOL.  GO PACKERs.............RUN TO DAYLIGHT EDDIE.............RUN TO DAYLIGHT.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:34 am

duck wrote:Of course I would like to see the Packers win the division and sneak into the playoffs!  That's the goal every year.  Obviously it's much nicer to have a legit Super Bowl contender... but, really, just getting to the playoffs makes it at least a satisfactory season.  For this team to make it after enduring all the injuries and the 0-4-1 run, culminating in one of the worst Packer losses ever, would actually be very sweet.

However, although it's certainly mathematically possible, I think we have a snowball's chance in hell.

First of all, if we don't get a healthy Rodgers back for all four games, it's more likely this team will lose all four games.  Even if we do get #12, how much rust is he going to have?  And can he overcome that shitpile our defense has become?  I could see us going 3-1 or 2-2 even WITH Rodgers.

There are rumblings that Rodgers won't even come back (see below).  Frankly, this is what I'd like to see.  Keep him healthy and let's focus on next year.

That's my dose of realism, even though, yes, I would start to get excited should the Lions stumble and the Packers begin to put it together with Rodgers under center.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duck...........you said "snowball's chance in hell"............and "dose of realism."    Well, what if 'hell' is Green Bay on either Jan 4 or 5?   Hell for the opposing team on the Frozen Tundra (Carolina, San Fran, whatever team comes in to town).   GO PACK GO!!

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:37 am

_HD_ wrote:

WOULDN'T YOU?

Cool.  You never stop rooting--but if the leadership of this organization continues to throw in the towel like they have on this season by not playing Rodgers when everyone knows he could have/wanted to play--how can you fault many of the players by giving up the way they essentially have?  If Rodgers doesn't play this week--you can flat out count on Fatty losing this entire team--if anyone still remains--and the ramifications of that will extend into the future for as long as the fat man is in GB... 

Everyone on that team knows Rodgers is ready/willing to play...and if they continue holding him out under the pretense of fear of injury at the expense of the team putting forth it's best effort to win--then hey, why the fuck should I go out there and bust a nut to possibly get myself Finley'd over it?  The decision is incredibly weak, gutless and unfair to those players like Jordy Nelson and Josh Sitton and Eddie Lacy and Ryan Pickett who just go out there every game and bring it with their best...  Are they somehow immune from the risk of injury?

As I said before--the decision to have not been playing Rodgers the past two games and certainly from this point forward--reaks of a Head Coach content to leverage the perception of injuries as the basis behind this catastrophe in a self-preservation plea.  My all-world QB was out with injury until it was too late--so why risk further injury when the season is being mailed in anyway?  I'll just chew a lot of gum and stand up there like Ray Rhodes and Leslie Frazier and repeat over and over--*we didn't execute.  We need to get that cleaned up* and try to get back after it next year.  The bottom line is the dude doesn't believe they can win without Rodgers, yet won't play him for reasons that are self-serving...and the players in that room can easily see through the bullshit.  Coaching Scared 101--but yeah--I'm gonna rip your ass a new one again if you keep losing.

Beyond the abysmal performance on the field, I'm personally embarrassed to have a Head Coach like this leading the Green Bay Packers.  The guy folded right when they needed him most and the team promptly went out and hit a bridge support to make sure he got what he deserved.  A strong leadership presence among the players on the team might have avoided this--but draft/develop doesn't allow for that either...

Next season will be a HUGE challenge for the McFatty...and thankfully prove to be his final year--but the turkey this year has already long-since been baked.  As we've discussed, the oven was already preheating when they decided to play the season without a legit RT.  Rodgers goes down?  No problem.  Next man up.  I'm Mike McCarthy.  It's the system that makes us winners.  Riiiiiiight... 

Being arrogant and not too bright are a bad fucking combination...

OOOPSIE DOOPSIE HD+ !!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:39 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:

WOULDN'T YOU?

Hell yes I am rootin' JnC..........also am waitin'  for the Packers D to wake up.  GO PACK PACK PACK GO.........we won't know until we know.   GO PACKERs.

GOOD JOB RINGO..........GOOD JOB JnC.   Packers 7-6-1 and still in the hunt for a Rodgers-led playoff game at Lambeau Field.  GO PACK GO !!

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 am

duck wrote:

WOULDN'T YOU?

Well heck, yeah, JnC.  I'm still very interested.

You seem to have cooled off a bit just because the once 7-6 playoff contending team we beat with our 4th string QB has a bad defense.  What gives?

I don't give a shit how bad Dallas' defense is, they still managed to earn 7 victories.  A win is a win.  I'll take it.

And the Pack controls its own destiny now... and Rodgers and Cobb may soon be back.

No jizz, just facts.

AU CONTRARE since an earlier space in time on this topic.

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2