Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when I think I've heard it all... Randell, take it away...LMAO!

2 posters

Go down

Just when I think I've heard it all...  Randell, take it away...LMAO! Empty Just when I think I've heard it all... Randell, take it away...LMAO!

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Channing Crowder Says He Peed Himself Every Game With Dolphins (VIDEO)

Posted: 11/21/2013 11:59 am EST  |  Updated: 11/21/2013 12:08 pm EST

Former NFL linebacker Channing Crowder played with the Miami Dolphins for six seasons. He played in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] throughout his career. At one point during all 82 games, the former Dolphins linebacker says he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I never went to the bathroom in the toilet. Every game I peed myself. Six years straight I peed down my leg," Crowder said on NFL Films Presents. "I would just be in the huddle and just... pee. Nobody in the stands would know unless you look down like, 'that's not water man.' My teammates didn't enjoy it as much as I did."

Crowder make the confession during a segment called, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 29-year-old hasn't played in an NFL game since the 2010 season and wanted to make a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But a deal was never made.

Maybe teams heard about Crowder's in-game habits.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Just when I think I've heard it all...  Randell, take it away...LMAO! Empty Re: Just when I think I've heard it all... Randell, take it away...LMAO!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Sounds like what all the squeelers do before a browns game. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahah

Back to top Go down

Just when I think I've heard it all...  Randell, take it away...LMAO! Empty Re: Just when I think I've heard it all... Randell, take it away...LMAO!

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Dmounts wrote:Sounds like what all the squeelers do before a browns game. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahah
They piss on the Browns to mark their territory.    Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:53 pm

He confused what his coaches always taught him. "Play with a pissed off attitude." What he heard was, "Play with a piss ON yourself attitude." Think about it...who would want to tackle him?......LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Randell60 wrote:He confused what his coaches always taught him. "Play with a pissed off attitude." What he heard was, "Play with a piss ON yourself attitude." Think about it...who would want to tackle him?......LOL
LOL!  I can always count on a nugget from you.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:00 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:He confused what his coaches always taught him. "Play with a pissed off attitude." What he heard was, "Play with a piss ON yourself attitude." Think about it...who would want to tackle him?......LOL

LOL....Which makes you wonder. How many games had he dropped a "Nugget" or two in his pants during his career?  hahaha
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

LOL....Which makes you wonder. How many games had he dropped a "Nugget" or two in his pants during his career?  hahaha
Hey, common sense would tell you that it probably happened.  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down