Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a funny

4 posters

Go down

Here is a funny Empty Here is a funny

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 am

Brokeback Bob is on the New HH board and posted 113 times in 5 hours. He's even using a new SN "169" And all he talks about...wait for it... Steeler board, sex and TJ BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol!

Back to top Go down

Here is a funny Empty Re: Here is a funny

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:29 am

Been away from Bob 1 day and still talking about him. I got a running bet that is all you, BJ and Randall talk about while in here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:30 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Been away from Bob 1 day and still talking about him. I got a running bet that is all you, BJ and Randall talk about while in here.

That's right, get over it!!...Now stop crying like you did on AOL (which I ignored, but since you brought my name up...) I'll treat you accordingly. I'll even give you a cute Bobo name......."FORESKINZER.".......LMAO!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 am

captnbrojangles wrote:Brokeback Bob is on the New HH board and posted 113 times in 5 hours. He's even using a new SN "169" And all he talks about...wait for it... Steeler board, sex and TJ BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol!
I thought Nancy Sue said he wouldn't post on that board? I guess he knew he would go limp without his Princess fix....Ooops...we're talking about Bob again....Foreskinzer won't approve...MY BAD!!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:10 pm

He is your obsession. Not mine. I just find it strange that grown men (or man) has an obsession over other men.

Back to top Go down

Here is a funny Empty LOFAOA FORSKINZER,NOW THATS TOO FUNNY RANDELL

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:Brokeback Bob is on the New HH board and posted 113 times in 5 hours. He's even using a new SN "169" And all he talks about...wait for it... Steeler board, sex and TJ BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol!
I thought Nancy Sue said he wouldn't post on that board? I guess he knew he would go limp without his Princess fix....Ooops...we're talking about Bob again....Foreskinzer won't approve...MY BAD!!!!
lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:He is your obsession. Not mine. I just find it strange that grown men (or man) has an obsession over other men.

So you do admit you have the hots for Wycked the way you follow him around?.....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Embarassed
Randell60 wrote:
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:He is your obsession. Not mine. I just find it strange that grown men (or man) has an obsession over other men.

So you do admit you have the hots for Wycked the way you follow him around?.....LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 pm

::::snickers:::: Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:41 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Been away from Bob 1 day and still talking about him. I got a running bet that is all you, BJ and Randall talk about while in here.

You just cannot handle Captn's sense of humor. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Randell60 wrote:

That's right, get over it!!...Now stop crying like you did on AOL (which I ignored, but since you brought my name up...) I'll treat you accordingly. I'll even give you a cute Bobo name......."FORESKINZER.".......LMAO!!!
As a senior charter member of the "Igottaboboname"Club..... I approve of this nickname for Kinzer. I herebye second your nomination of him to be henceforth known as "Foreskinzer". All in favor signify by saying Aye!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:46 pm

I think you are about to take the place of the runtclown here. Your style of posting is very similar... you complain and bitch, yet do the exact things you bitch about. Maybe you can develop a man crush on Tj... post thousands of time your undying love for him.... then none of us will miss Bobo the clown.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:50 pm

foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

As a senior charter member of the "Igottaboboname"Club..... I approve of this nickname for Kinzer. I herebye second your nomination of him to be henceforth known as "Foreskinzer". All in favor signify by saying Aye!

Aye! Now let's circumcise and get rid of that "Foreskinzer." Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:59 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Aye! Now let's circumcise and get rid of that "Foreskinzer." Laughing
LOL... does anyone know a "Rabbi"?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Rather than replying to each of you prom queens individually, i will just put a general post on here. Bob owns all of you. Wyckedfat follows me around. I just slap him around a bit. I have personally seen how you guys follow Bob around though. Bob only follows TJ around but the rest of you guys follow Bob around. It looks to me that you all either have an obsession for bob or you are taking up for TJ who is incapable of taking up for himself. Either way, you guys are boring with your Bob bob bob bob.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 am

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Rather than replying to each of you prom queens individually, i will just put a general post on here. Bob owns all of you. Wyckedfat follows me around. I just slap him around a bit. I have personally seen how you guys follow Bob around though. Bob only follows TJ around but the rest of you guys follow Bob around. It looks to me that you all either have an obsession for bob or you are taking up for TJ who is incapable of taking up for himself. Either way, you guys are boring with your Bob bob bob bob.

We like TJ....Bob has been a dick since day one...Hope that helps!! Gotta go find Bob...see ya' twits later....sheeeeesh!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:Rather than replying to each of you prom queens individually, i will just put a general post on here. Bob owns all of you. Wyckedfat follows me around. I just slap him around a bit. I have personally seen how you guys follow Bob around though. Bob only follows TJ around but the rest of you guys follow Bob around. It looks to me that you all either have an obsession for bob or you are taking up for TJ who is incapable of taking up for himself. Either way, you guys are boring with your Bob bob bob bob.
You're the ONLY asshat that has EVER defended Bob here or on aol Steelers. Maybe... just maybe because you ARE Bob? Could it be?? You have the same sense of humor.... as long as it is mean or insulting... you think it is funny.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm

foreskinzer Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down