Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wallace LMAO

4 posters

Go down

Wallace LMAO Empty Wallace LMAO

Post by leejr Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 am

I said the exact samething on a post last wk.The response I got from a poster,I'm not going to agree with you anymore. One of the childish response I ever heard. The world saw it for themselves that Wallace thus far doesn't deserve $hit
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Wallace LMAO Empty Re: Wallace LMAO

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am

First of all, I love that rolling football that you have going .. Very Happy

& secondly, ... I couldn't agree with you more after seeing last nights performance. What a joke.. Which team was he playing for exactly, and how much money did he have going on the side for Cinci.? Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----

& secondly, ... I couldn't agree with you more after seeing last nights performance. What a joke.. Which team was he playing for exactly, and how much money did he have going on the side for Cinci.? Mad

Thank you very much. 2nd you have fans in all sports that some don't see no wrong when it comes to their team. A fan yes,but also a fool. When you are bad you get chastized. When you want a raise,and not producing,the door slams quickly in his,or her face
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 8:27 am

----

Thank you very much. 2nd you have fans in all sports that some don't see no wrong when it comes to their team. A fan yes,but also a fool. When you are bad you get chastized. When you want a raise,and not producing,the door slams quickly in his,or her face

Ouch! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 am

SEEMS OBVIOUS..AT LEAST TO ME...HE HAS LET TEH CONTRACT TALK GET INTO HIS HEAD..AND ALSO TRYING TO PROVE TO MUCH TO MAK ETEH TALKERS EAT THEIR WORDS...HE MUST NOT BE MENTALLY STABLE....NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:39 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:SEEMS OBVIOUS..AT LEAST TO ME...HE HAS LET TEH CONTRACT TALK GET INTO HIS HEAD..AND ALSO TRYING TO PROVE TO MUCH TO MAK ETEH TALKERS EAT THEIR WORDS...HE MUST NOT BE MENTALLY STABLE....NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER
I agree.... BENCH his ass and tell him " Get your head on straight and contribute or your ass will be outta here!".
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 pm

...NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER[/quote],,,,,,,,,

LOL...good one Mum.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:56 pm

RLON39 wrote:...NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER

LOL...good one Mum.[/quote]

Blahahahahaha! Now that's funny. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Mummy's reputation says -64 in his profile...sounds about right but how is that measured? What is Tasks, -1000?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:18 pm

RLON39 wrote:Mummy's reputation says -64 in his profile...sounds about right but how is that measured? What is Tasks, -1000?
Where's Task? Haven't seen him in awhile. He is NOT suspended or banned now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:Mummy's reputation says -64 in his profile...sounds about right but how is that measured? What is Tasks, -1000?
Where's Task? Haven't seen him in awhile. He is NOT suspended or banned now.

Busy flying a charter of the Rooney's G-IX full of Team Six members to ..Bali?Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Admin wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:SEEMS OBVIOUS..AT LEAST TO ME...HE HAS LET TEH CONTRACT TALK GET INTO HIS HEAD..AND ALSO TRYING TO PROVE TO MUCH TO MAK ETEH TALKERS EAT THEIR WORDS...HE MUST NOT BE MENTALLY STABLE....NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER
I agree.... BENCH his ass and tell him " Get your head on straight and contribute or your ass will be outta here!".

THEY ARE DUMB IF TEHY DONT TRADE HIM FOR A TOP NOTCH RUNNING BACK...ID EVEN THROW IN A 1ST OR 2ND ROUNDER FROM TEH NEXT DRAFT IN TEH DEAL....GOTTA BE SOMEONE WHO GOT SOME YEARS LEFT LIKE BETTIS DID WHNE THEY FIRST GOTTED HIM THOUGH...NO OLD FART WHO HAS BUT A COUPLE YEARS LEFT....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:59 pm

RLON39 wrote:...NOW SEE IF I WA STEH COACH I KOULD TEACH HIM A FEW TIHNGS ABOUT MNETAL STABILITY AN DHOW TO BE YOUR BEST UNDER PRESSUER

LOL...good one Mum.[/quote]

IM TEL;LING YOU IF I COULD HAVE COMPLETE POWER OVER TEH STEELERS...I WOULD CREATE A BONEKRUSHING JUGGERNAUT THAT KOULD NOT BE STOPPED WITHIN' ONE OFF SEASON....AND YOU KAN BET YO' SWEET ASS ON IT TO...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:01 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

LOL...good one Mum.

Blahahahahaha! Now that's funny. Smile[/quote]

NO ONES MORE STABLE THAN OLD MUMMY...I BEEN STIXIN' FORKS UP YOUNZ'S GUYS KANS FOR OVER 10 YEARS NOW...AND HAVENT MISSED TEH SAME PLACE ONCE..HAHA....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm

I DUNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT REPUTATION THING MEENS...I TRYED LOOKIN' FOR SOME INFO ON IT ON TEH SITE BUT DIDNT SEE ANYTHING...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:03 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

I DUNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT REPUTATION THING MEENS...I TRYED LOOKIN' FOR SOME INFO ON IT ON TEH SITE BUT DIDNT SEE ANYTHING...
Todd put it in awhile ago. Basically is a way other posters can rank you by either clicking plus or minus. You seem to have gotten a lot of minuses.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Mummy..If you kiss my Ass some more...ill getcya back on the plus side.lol
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

He doesn't care about the Plus Side..
he won't even join... the Dark Side>
>>>
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alt="" />afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:17 am

Admin wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Todd put it in awhile ago. Basically is a way other posters can rank you by either clicking plus or minus. You seem to have gotten a lot of minuses.

TAHTS CAUSE IM TEH REAL DEAL....PEOPLE IN AMERIKA HAT ETHE REAL DEAL...TEHY IS USED TO LIVIN' IN LALA LAND...BURP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:19 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

I DONT KISS ASS....I INHALE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down