Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs

2 posters

Go down

Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs Empty Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:24 am

The Cincy Bengals are going to be losing a few more games before this is all said and done ... so the Steelers are still in this race for the Div. Title

I don't care about Tomlin's incompetency .. or the teams problems ... I'm in "miracle mode" at this point ...

as a fan ... I want my Steelers in the playoffs regardless of their problems ...  the playoffs suck when the Steelers aren't in the mix.

Last week I called it on the other board ... I looked at Cincy's remaining games and I see losses .. lots of possible losses , and yes, it will take a miracle.

The Steelers two toughest opponents remaining are Detroit this week ... and Green Bay later , but Aaron Rodgers is now hurt.

We need to virtually run the table and have Cincy lose a lot of games . But it's possible. And it all started last week when the Bengals lost and we won.

I want the playoffs . We would be the biggest miracle comeback Cinderella story team coming back from a 2-6 start to make a run at the Superbowl which is being held in the great winter wonderland outdoors of NY/NJ this year ... the Steelers need to be there , and they can be there.

Back to top Go down

Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs Empty Re: Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs

Post by Admin Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:10 pm

TASKFORCE wrote:The Cincy Bengals are going to be losing a few more games before this is all said and done ... so the Steelers are still in this race for the Div. Title

I don't care about Tomlin's incompetency .. or the teams problems ... I'm in "miracle mode" at this point ...

as a fan ... I want my Steelers in the playoffs regardless of their problems ...  the playoffs suck when the Steelers aren't in the mix.

Last week I called it on the other board ... I looked at Cincy's remaining games and I see losses .. lots of possible losses , and yes, it will take a miracle.

The Steelers two toughest opponents remaining are Detroit this week ... and Green Bay later , but Aaron Rodgers is now hurt.

We need to virtually run the table and have Cincy lose a lot of games . But it's possible. And it all started last week when the Bengals lost and we won.

I want the playoffs . We would be the biggest miracle comeback Cinderella story team coming back from a 2-6 start to make a run at the Superbowl which is being held in the great winter wonderland outdoors of NY/NJ this year ... the Steelers need to be there , and they can be there.
 I expect color co-ordinated charts weekly!! LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs Empty Re: Regardless of problems ... Steelers can still win Division and make Playoffs

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Then Task woke up. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:
TASKFORCE wrote:The Cincy Bengals are going to be losing a few more games before this is all said and done ... so the Steelers are still in this race for the Div. Title

THEY ARE COMING .... I JUST NEED TO FIND MY BOX OF CRAYOLA CRAYONS !!!      LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 pm

TASKFORCE wrote:
Admin wrote:

THEY ARE COMING .... I JUST NEED TO FIND MY BOX OF CRAYOLA CRAYONS !!!      LMAO
The New York Giants started off 0-6 and they have a very good shot at winning their division in my opinion. Anything is still possible. TASK's  colored charts were awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Steely wrote:
TASKFORCE wrote:
Admin wrote:

The New York Giants started off 0-6 and they have a very good shot at winning their division in my opinion. Anything is still possible. TASK's  colored charts were awesome!
Yea Task, bring back the awesome charts.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down