Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach

+2
JnC4GB
throttleplate
6 posters

Go down

Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach Empty Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach

Post by throttleplate Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:50 pm

theres talk from gruden about gettin back into the game,some folks said minnesota would be a good place to go,WTF,are you kiddin me,no fucking qb.Look,gruden started out on holmgrens staff,get gruden here next year and get this team workin together in the ota,s.I lived in san fran when chucky coached the raiders,took a likin to his demeaner.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach Empty Re: Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

throttleplate wrote:theres talk from gruden about gettin back into the game,some folks said minnesota would be a good place to go,WTF,are you kiddin me,no fucking qb.Look,gruden started out on holmgrens staff,get gruden here next year and get this team workin together in the ota,s.I lived in san fran when chucky coached the raiders,took a likin to his demeaner.
Chucky is among the biggest posers on the planet.  If he's the only choice--let's immediately give Fatty a lifetime contract.

Back to top Go down

Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach Empty Re: Gruden would love rodgers,I vote for Gruden as next coach

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 am

why dont you like gruden?If you had a choice of available coaches who would you choose?
_HD_ wrote:
throttleplate wrote:theres talk from gruden about gettin back into the game,some folks said minnesota would be a good place to go,WTF,are you kiddin me,no fucking qb.Look,gruden started out on holmgrens staff,get gruden here next year and get this team workin together in the ota,s.I lived in san fran when chucky coached the raiders,took a likin to his demeaner.
Chucky is among the biggest posers on the planet.  If he's the only choice--let's immediately give Fatty a lifetime contract.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 am

throttleplate wrote:why dont you like gruden?If you had a choice of available coaches who would you choose?
_HD_ wrote:
Because there is nothing real about him.  He leveraged an ability to talk-the-talk and a Mike Holmgren pedigree into a situation in Tampa where Dungy left him a loaded boat.  All he had to do was steer that boat home.  Remember--Barry Switzer won a superbowl in almost precisely the same circumstance--with the shelves stocked by the real deal--Jimmy Johnson.  Chucky went on to radically place his fuck-stamp on everything that was good when he arrived in Tampa--and turn that team into a hot mess in the few seasons he was there until being shown the door.  Wouldn't want him under any circumstances.  He's the type of dolt Minnesota would hire anyway.  Perfect fit there...  Wink 

I'd try to find a way to get Jeff Fisher--even to the extent of trading a high draft pick to get him.  That's a no-nonsense, bright, capable, hard-working guy who knows how to synergize.  Everything he has ever touched turns out greater than the sum of it's parts.  Put an overperformer like him with a TT who delivers quality ingredients--and you've got the makings of a dynasty, my friend...not this tickle-dick shit of winning the north and then dusting off the clubs because someone is in over their heads...  This is arguably the finest QB to EVER PLAY THE GAME for a precious few years...and what do they have to show for it?  A wink and a foot in your balls under the table at dinner...  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:33 am

when I lived in san fran chuckey took a raiders team and made them contenders and then when he left to take over the bucs the coach named Callahan took chuckys team that chucky put together and they met in the superbowl with chucky beating his old team.Chucky took a shitty qb in johnson and did something with him and that team that dungy couldn't.Dungy needed a peyton manning to win his superbowl.No peyton no sb for dungy.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 am

chuckey also had connections in tampa,it is I think where he had family and al davis didn't want to pay chucky so it all worked out for chucky and for that matter it workedout for davis also as they both went to the sb
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 pm

I used to feel much differently about Gruden than I do today (a trait all us lefties share: the ability to evolve Wink ). For me, the man has talked himself out of the circle of respect and admiration. I can admit it: HD is spot on in calling him a "poser".

He also seems a complete tool. For all his warts, McCarthy is 10 times the HC that guy ever was or ever will be.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Wait 'til MB20 gets ahold of you...........   I think Chucky would bring some sizzle to Titletown for a couple of seasons anyway.   The McC - Capers show has lost its luster.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:25 pm

How much is it the players not getting it done versus the coaching?
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:How much is it the players not getting it done versus the coaching?
A little bit of both but in either case, the buck stops at the coaches.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:41 pm

duck wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:How much is it the players not getting it done versus the coaching?
A little bit of both but in either case, the buck stops at the coaches.
A hard position to be in at times.  They either get all the glory or all the criticism. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 pm

I think if he gets stuck with any more of these MNF matchups like Tampa-Miami he'll want to jump ship.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down