Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers?

2 posters

Go down

would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers? Empty would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers?

Post by throttleplate Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:20 pm

and you can throw in Capers for free.I would not at this time as i give fatty this year to show us something new in the playbook and rodgers the rest of the year to play up to his potential and if rodgers turns into Scott Hunter and Fatty into coach bart starr then yes lets swap.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers? Empty Re: would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers?

Post by duck Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:48 pm

throttleplate wrote:and you can throw in Capers for free.I would not at this time as i give fatty this year to show us something new in the playbook and rodgers the rest of the year to play up to his potential and if rodgers turns into Scott Hunter and Fatty into coach bart starr then yes lets swap.

You've had too many San Miguels, Throttle.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers? Empty Re: would you do an even swap for Coach Shawn Payton and Brees for Fatty and Rodgers?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 pm

duck wrote:
throttleplate wrote:and you can throw in Capers for free.I would not at this time as i give fatty this year to show us something new in the playbook and rodgers the rest of the year to play up to his potential and if rodgers turns into Scott Hunter and Fatty into coach bart starr then yes lets swap.
You've had too many San Miguels, Throttle.
No brainer to trade McFatty for Sean Payton even up...  I'd even sweeten the deal for New Orleans if need be and negotiate to pay McFatty's $5M salary for them.  Rodgers would be even better teamed up with Payton--no doubt...

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 pm

if TT were to fire fatty in say a year or 2,would anyone be happy if edgar bennet became coach?yes rodgers would be better with payton.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Hey, I like Fatty.

Think coach McCarthy could match Buster Bloodvessel on stage?  LOL.  Can you say "Peruvian marching powder?"

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down