Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son...

5 posters

Go down

Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son... Empty Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son...

Post by MrEd4748 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Police reports a two year old Sioux Falls,SD boy is in critical condition and his mother's boyfriend is in jail on felony assault charges.  Adrian Peterson was excused from practice and traveled to be with his son, who is suffering from bleeding and swelling on the brain.  No new updates are forth-coming from local authorities at this time.

What a sick son-of-a-bitch.  I hope the prick rots in hell.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son... Empty Re: Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son...

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:Police reports a two year old Sioux Falls,SD boy is in critical condition and his mother's boyfriend is in jail on felony assault charges.  Adrian Peterson was excused from practice and traveled to be with his son, who is suffering from bleeding and swelling on the brain.  No new updates are forth-coming from local authorities at this time.

Oh, he will.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son... Empty Re: Prayers for Adrian Peterson's son...

Post by MrEd4748 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:25 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
MrEd4748 wrote:Police reports a two year old Sioux Falls,SD boy is in critical condition and his mother's boyfriend is in jail on felony assault charges.  Adrian Peterson was excused from practice and traveled to be with his son, who is suffering from bleeding and swelling on the brain.  No new updates are forth-coming from local authorities at this time.

Oh, he will.  
Police confirmed that the 2 year old son of AP has died.  New charges are now pending against the former boyfriend of the child's mother.  I say, put the slime ball in the general prison population and let them take care of this dirtbag.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 pm

A senseless and violent tragedy. Heaven just received another sweet angel. We won't have to worry about how much time he will end up serving, gen pop will take matters into their own hands...he deserves anything coming to him. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 pm

MrEd4748 wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Oh, he will.  
Police confirmed that the 2 year old son of AP has died.  New charges are now pending against the former boyfriend of the child's mother.  I say, put the slime ball in the general prison population and let them take care of this dirtbag.
Murder!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Somehow both justice and karma will be served.  I just want to express my condolences to AP, his family, and the entire extended Viking family for this unspeakable tragedy.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEd4748 Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:43 pm

duck wrote:Somehow both justice and karma will be served.  I just want to express my condolences to AP, his family, and the entire extended Viking family for this unspeakable tragedy.
I agree Duck.  Hopefully justice will be swift.  When something like this happens, sports seems pretty irrelevant.  It's nice to see kind words from outside the "family".  Thanks.

MrEd4748

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Deepest condolensces to the Peterson family and to Vikings Nation.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down