Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight...

2 posters

Go down

Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight... Empty Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:45 pm

...as he recovers from the evil satan winning his referendum tonight on his agenda to end the government's entitlement mentality and continue his quest to put the state of WI on course to a path to personal responsibility/accountibility among all its citizens. Oh yeah...and he won by a significantly greater margin over the same opponent than in the regular election... Who is surprised? Rolling Eyes

Ho hum--thank the libs for the complete/utter waste of tens of millions of hardworking WI taxpayer $$$$ in a fruitless effort that has done nothing but serve to polarize the state and ultimately bring further mandate to the policies that they find so threatening to their outdated leftist ideals...

Evolution... You can't stop it. Cool

Back to top Go down

Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight... Empty Re: Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight...

Post by JnC4GB Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Hey, thanks for the prayers HD! I didn't think you were the kneeeling kind (unless it was Saturday night down on Hennepin Avenue tongue ).

Sorry to disspoint, but the writing was on the wall long ago that Scotty Wanker wasn't go to get thrown out. All that could be reasonably hoped for was that this entire circus would result in enough state senators getting the boot that Wanker wouldn't have 100% total control anymore thereby eliminating his (or his overlord's) ability to push through radical, polarizing legislation without needed check/balance. And that is what happened. No more railroading. Back to it being a PROCESS.

Besides all that, the takeaway from this election was the snapshot it provided regarding the Citizens United ruling in its full effect. If the 30+ million raised by Walker (66% of it from out-of-state donors) compared to the 3 million raised by Barrett (and those evil, all-powerful unions) represents the "evolution we can't stop"...well, we're then we are all fucked, my friend.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight... Empty Re: Let"s all keep JnC in our prayers tonight...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Hey, thanks for the prayers HD! I didn't think you were the kneeeling kind (unless it was Saturday night down on Hennepin Avenue tongue ).

Sorry to disspoint, but the writing was on the wall long ago that Scotty Wanker wasn't go to get thrown out. All that could be reasonably hoped for was that this entire circus would result in enough state senators getting the boot that Wanker wouldn't have 100% total control anymore thereby eliminating his (or his overlord's) ability to push through radical, polarizing legislation without needed check/balance. And that is what happened. No more railroading. Back to it being a PROCESS.

Besides all that, the takeaway from this election was the snapshot it provided regarding the Citizens United ruling in its full effect. If the 30+ million raised by Walker (66% of it from out-of-state donors) compared to the 3 million raised by Barrett (and those evil, all-powerful unions) represents the "evolution we can't stop"...well, we're then we are all fucked, my friend.

...if it makes it any easier for you, my friend...insist on a tongue kiss first--then you can think of it as being *made love to* Sabrina... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:57 pm

_HD_ wrote:...as he recovers from the evil satan winning his referendum tonight on his agenda to end the government's entitlement mentality and continue his quest to put the state of WI on course to a path to personal responsibility/accountibility among all its citizens. Oh yeah...and he won by a significantly greater margin over the same opponent than in the regular election... Who is surprised? Rolling Eyes

Ho hum--thank the libs for the complete/utter waste of tens of millions of hardworking WI taxpayer $$$$ in a fruitless effort that has done nothing but serve to polarize the state and ultimately bring further mandate to the policies that they find so threatening to their outdated leftist ideals...

Please tell me you weren't wearing a pair of mom-jeans and a flannel shirt when you typed this... Shocked

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 pm

ILvLamp wrote:
_HD_ wrote:...as he recovers from the evil satan winning his referendum tonight on his agenda to end the government's entitlement mentality and continue his quest to put the state of WI on course to a path to personal responsibility/accountibility among all its citizens. Oh yeah...and he won by a significantly greater margin over the same opponent than in the regular election... Who is surprised? Rolling Eyes

Please tell me you weren't wearing a pair of mom-jeans and a flannel shirt when you typed this... Shocked

?? Oh heavens no... I'm far too fashion savvy for something like that...

Here...I believe this is a surveillance shot taken from just before I posted that--if it helps... Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down