Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT

2 posters

Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Thats only the 3rd agent he has fired in the last year, sounds like a poster we all know who says its everyone elses fault but his!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty Re: LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:Thats only the 3rd agent he has fired in the last year, sounds like a poster we all know who says its everyone elses fault but his!!!
I had no idea that Bobo Sandusky was his agent...LOL. The Browns better sign him, if not, he'll end up within the division!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty Re: LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Thats only the 3rd agent he has fired in the last year, sounds like a poster we all know who says its everyone elses fault but his!!!
I had no idea that Bobo Sandusky was his agent...LOL. The Browns better sign him, if not, he'll end up within the division!!

LOL, I think Hillis is coming back, would be a nice backfield with RG3 and Hillis dont ya think.

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty RG# & HILLIS

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 pm

dnn3m wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

LOL, I think Hillis is coming back, would be a nice backfield with RG3 and Hillis dont ya think.
I am just hoping the Browns can get into position to get RG3, either way they MUST have a RB because Hardesty just cant cut it, he is good for about 3 straight carries at 2.9 yards per and then he tears his ACL by tripping over an earthworm or a blad of grass that the mower missed the day before. But yes, RG3 and a power back like Hillis would be a big threat, not to mention Little having a good 2nd year because he would again be the Browns #1 guy if they get GR3 unless they can go out abd snag a good FA WR and there are a few out there that would fit very nice into the #1 spot.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:32 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I am just hoping the Browns can get into position to get RG3, either way they MUST have a RB because Hardesty just cant cut it, he is good for about 3 straight carries at 2.9 yards per and then he tears his ACL by tripping over an earthworm or a blad of grass that the mower missed the day before. But yes, RG3 and a power back like Hillis would be a big threat, not to mention Little having a good 2nd year because he would again be the Browns #1 guy if they get GR3 unless they can go out abd snag a good FA WR and there are a few out there that would fit very nice into the #1 spot.
If they can't get RG3, then Richardson and Hillis out of the backfield would be sweet!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty RICHARDSON & HILLIS

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

If they can't get RG3, then Richardson and Hillis out of the backfield would be sweet!!
Richardson scares me now because of the knee, I know they said it was nothing but a back with the 4th pick that had the knee operated,scoped,whatever scares the hell out of me, Browns may be interested, they havent talked about him and that tells me they may be hushing it up for that reason only, if they draft Richardson you know Hillis wont be there come game one, I think he would be traded for a pick in this 2012 draft, probably a 3rd or 4th, thats my guess.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Richardson scares me now because of the knee, I know they said it was nothing but a back with the 4th pick that had the knee operated,scoped,whatever scares the hell out of me, Browns may be interested, they havent talked about him and that tells me they may be hushing it up for that reason only, if they draft Richardson you know Hillis wont be there come game one, I think he would be traded for a pick in this 2012 draft, probably a 3rd or 4th, thats my guess.
I think they'll keep both, and Richardson's knee surgery doesn't worry me. I think back to all the red flags surrounding Adrian Peterson when he was drafted....I'd still take him...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty ADRIAN PETERSON

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
dnn3m wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

I think they'll keep both, and Richardson's knee surgery doesn't worry me. I think back to all the red flags surrounding Adrian Peterson when he was drafted....I'd still take him...
How many games has Peterson missed towards the end of the season when its needed most, and the Browns took a guy like that, sure he wasnt the talent Adrian Peterson is but EVRYONE ( EXCEPT ME) in the NFL thought the Browns got themselves a steal in Hardesty, and they guy can take a step onto a lawn without having to go through major knee, foot,anckle or prostate surgery, yes Peterson is one hell of a back but he has only finished 2 full seasons, yes he has gained a boat load of yards but it does not help if he isnt available for the playoffs and 3 of his 5 seasons he wouldnt have been able to help Minn in the playoffs, helping them get there is only part of the battle, finishing is another thing with him, the guy could gain over 2000 yards in 14 games but after that his team cant do anything else because he is relied upon so much. Just my opinion bro, I need a back that is going to be there.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:06 pm

RG3 and wallace would be better. The steelers aren't going to be able to keep wallace the Browns should try real hard to put the orange helmet on both their heads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Reports now are saying Hilis contemplated retiring and joining the CIA!

Back to top Go down

LMAO BREAKING NEWS HILLIS FIRES HIS AGENT Empty HILLIS AND THE CIA

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:55 pm

dnn3m wrote:Reports now are saying Hilis contemplated retiring and joining the CIA!
They said he talked about that last season when Shurmur put him on the bench, I think it was one of those power moves, ad looked like it worked, with Shurmur that is because he wound up starting not long after that, at least that is how I took that report on the news this evening.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:45 pm

NFL insider Jason LaCanfora suggested on NFL Network's Total Access that the Browns are ready to move on from free agent Peyton Hillis.

"He will be gone, he won't be back," said LaCanfora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down