Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!!

4 posters

Go down

TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!! Empty TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 am

WOW ... THAT WAS ONE HELLUVA A STORM !!! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE KIND WORDS ... APPRECIATE IT !

I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER THE FINE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD AS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WILL TRY MY HARDEST IN THE FUTURE TO BE RESPECTFUL TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DURING OUR DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS ... AFTER SEEING TODD AND CAPTAIN AND THE OTHERS HAD POSTED MESSAGES OF CONCERN FOR ME AND MY FAMILY , IT SHOWS ME THAT THEY AREV TRULY GOOD PEOPLE AND DESERVE MY FULL RESPECT.

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU

Back to top Go down

TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!! Empty Re: TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:06 am

I'LL FILL YOU ALL IN ON THE DETAILS LATER ... STILL HELPING PEOPLE AND THE TEMPS DROPPED TO 27 DEGREES LAST NIGHT ... AND A BAD NOR'EASTER STORM IS HEADED OUR WAY ... MEETING PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHO RESPONDED HERE TO HELP ... THANKED POWER-LINE WORKERS FROM TEXAS , LOUISIANA , NORTH CAROLINA , ETC .. GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE ACROSS THIS GREAT COUNTRY !!!

Back to top Go down

TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!! Empty Re: TASK THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS !!!

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:12 am

Glad To see you are ok task.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Good

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 pm

TASK wrote:WOW ... THAT WAS ONE HELLUVA A STORM !!! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE KIND WORDS ... APPRECIATE IT !

I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER THE FINE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD AS MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND WILL TRY MY HARDEST IN THE FUTURE TO BE RESPECTFUL TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU DURING OUR DEBATES AND DISCUSSIONS ... AFTER SEEING TODD AND CAPTAIN AND THE OTHERS HAD POSTED MESSAGES OF CONCERN FOR ME AND MY FAMILY , IT SHOWS ME THAT THEY AREV TRULY GOOD PEOPLE AND DESERVE MY FULL RESPECT.

Welcome back from Sandyland Task, Hope you and your family got thru with the least of damage. I'm wondering.... you have handcrank powered computer? LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Admin wrote:
TASK wrote:WOW ... THAT WAS ONE HELLUVA A STORM !!! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE KIND WORDS ... APPRECIATE IT !

Welcome back from Sandyland Task, Hope you and your family got thru with the least of damage. I'm wondering.... you have hand crank powered computer? LOL.

LOL. Just got my ballot in the mail. Did you make it? BTW...i got in and checked what i was looking for....nothing there....i'm good and done. Todd
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Admin wrote:

Welcome back from Sandyland Task, Hope you and your family got thru with the least of damage. I'm wondering.... you have hand crank powered computer? LOL.

LOL. Just got my ballot in the mail. Did you make it? BTW...i got in and checked what i was looking for....nothing there....i'm good and done. Todd
Ok, cool.. will lock the back door shortly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ok, cool.. will lock the back door shortly.

10-4
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Task, believe it or not I would bet that 95%+ on these boards are good decent people that just love to talk people and actually care what happens to one another no mater what team they root for, just because Cleveland and Pitt have had a rivalry for many,many years that doesnt mean that as people we wish bad things to happen to one another or even to the players of the teams they cant stand, the problem is those other few % that really are assholes, as a Cleveland fan I dont wish harm to anyone just because they are from or root for Pitt, and I would love to believe that it works the other way as well, I actually have a damn good internet relationship with more Pitt fans then you think over the net, and in life off the net as well, hell I grew up being the ONLY Browns fan in my entire family, the rest were Pitt fans, BIG TIME, they all were from Punxy, Pittgas, area just west of Pittsburgh, Hell I would have loved to have met another person my age from Pitt who's family moved out there from Cleveland and their only son was a Pitt Fan while the rest were Browns fans, but that will never happen, no one from Ohio wants to move to Pittsburgh, LOL, anyhow I just wanted to pass along that messsage and my short story of hell I put up with in the 70's and early to mid 80's, its a game and bottom line most of us are good people, its those few that make everyone else look like crap, I am glad you and those you love are ok.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down