Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one

4 posters

Go down

rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one Empty rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one

Post by throttleplate Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm

are these two gonna be glued together for the rest of arods carreer?is it the game plan,the players,both?what would it take for arod to step into teds office mid season if this team shits itself and ask about getting a offense coordinator other than fatty or get a new direction and new coach or is arod satisfied with his money,girlfriend,and making commercials and playing on a midlevel team?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one Empty Re: rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one

Post by j82053 Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:57 am

You have one of the best QBs in the NFL, a good RB, good receivers, TE is still up in the air. Is your O-line crap, or is it MM play calling? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I just don't see the Packers play every week.

j82053

Back to top Go down

rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one Empty Re: rodgers and fatty should make a commercial together,preferably a hallmark one

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:32 pm

so tired of hearing about how good arod is,why does everyone whom is a packer fan think he is so special,is it because he has a high completion percentage? Rodgers is chicken shit to go for a tight pass,he doesn't take chances like Favre did.Arod missed badly on his throws coming up short on many of them in the first 3 games,he holds the ball to long and refuses to throw it away,He hasn't shown me shit in the last 3 years.He is a Payton Manning wannabe.Give me Favre over arod,
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:11 pm

j82053 wrote:You have one of the best QBs in the NFL, a good RB, good receivers, TE is still up in the air. Is your O-line crap, or is it MM play calling? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I just don't see the Packers play every week.

We have a few good running backs and a HOF QB with a Dollar General O-Line. We have a couple good receivers but realize that Driver, Jennings, and Jones are long gone as well as Jermichael Finley. And NO ONE has filled their shoes.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:05 pm

But now we have a Lambeau Leap memorial...........hootie tootie pooh..........a Heritage Trail..........and an EFFEN awesome tailgate party.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 pm

yes and the pro shop at lambut also sells battery operated butt cheek warmers endorsed by arod being he has spent most games sittin on his ass either on the bench or the turf.For an extra 2 dollars you can purchase the French tickler attachment to stick up your ass or muff which works well as arod tested it out before he could endorse the product,hmmmm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down