Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I miss something ?

+6
BelieveinSteve
RingoCStarrQB
ILvLamp
CatalinaMinx
~Sheila~
duck
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Did I miss something ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did I miss something ?

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:15 am

Hmmmm any bets on how long Otto the Troll will last here? Trolls love to hide but there's one thing you can ALWAYS bet on, they can never *stay hidden. 

::setting stop watch::    Razz
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

What a great wisdom.........I can see why you got stalked.....maybe did some yourself too.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Otto2012 wrote:What a great wisdom.........I can see why you got stalked.....maybe did some yourself too.

Have a lovely evening Otto...playing with yourself, I need to get caught up on my beauty rest. When you have something of interest to talk about... get back to me, until then go jerk yourself a soda. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 am

you are no lady

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 am

Otto2012 wrote:you are no lady

Does this mean you'll be removing yourself from my fan club?  ::sigh::
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:51 pm

ILvLamp wrote:False. You don't have to volunteer personal information when you have psycho, stalker, demented, jealous bitches who are willing to go to any length to find information on you (including paying for info) your family to include your underage children and then send their info to Trolls who then take things offline. Its been done to me as well as my online friends. I won't mention names because our Admin asked me not to but the women who did this post on this board. You obviously have no clue as it hasn't happened to you. 

Ahh jeeze, please tell me the jealous bitch-fight isn't over Ringo...
No

Oh no ILvLamp........please don't try dragging me in to this one --- please please please don't.  As far as I know ALL of the women are just fantastic.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
ILvLamp wrote:False. You don't have to volunteer personal information when you have psycho, stalker, demented, jealous bitches who are willing to go to any length to find information on you (including paying for info) your family to include your underage children and then send their info to Trolls who then take things offline. Its been done to me as well as my online friends. I won't mention names because our Admin asked me not to but the women who did this post on this board. You obviously have no clue as it hasn't happened to you. 

No

Oh no ILvLamp........please don't try dragging me in to this one --- please please please don't.  As far as I know ALL of the women are just fantastic.

Awww thanks Ringo! I think you're pretty fantastic too.   Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:31 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:

No

You know what they say about flattery, don't you?  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation  lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:40 pm

I really don't understand why Otto got so angry. He was the one who asked about email addresses, I explained it to him and then he exploded using his mega vocabulary of four and five letter words. Oh well, ya just can't please everyone.   Razz
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:06 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:I really don't understand why Otto got so angry. He was the one who asked about email addresses, I explained it to him and then he exploded using his mega vocabulary of four and five letter words. Oh well, ya just can't please everyone.   Razz

What we witnessed was a little man made of tissue paper dissolve in just a few short days.  He simply couldn't comprehend what you and I were saying so he began repeating himself and finally resorted to a pathetic childish outburst.  One of the sorrier vignettes I've seen on these boards in quite a while.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of little Otto anymore, especially after Steve feeds his dog to his snake.  Maybe his mommy will buy him a new one.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by BelieveinSteve Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 am

He's gone. It now says "Guest" for his post, he got scared that his personal info would be found after he attacked others about theirs being found, and he blew town faster than a Mexican prostitute in a Tijuana whore house would blow a wealthy oil man from Texas.

Let's move on to some another topic. Here I'll provide a list and someone can start a discussion on one.

I've been looking at real estate online for sale in Costa Rica. Some amazing homes and properties down there. I hope to live there soon. Who's been and how was it?

When masturbating to the sex scene on the office desk in the film "Jungle Fever", it's hard not to imagine that Wesley Snipes has a huge cock.

The final season of Breaking Bad starts in a couple weeks, am I the only one turning with excitement over this?

Why isn't George Foreman dead yet?

BelieveinSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:28 am

Dam...i missed some action.Lol.Looks like fog wrapped it up.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 am

And here I thought this Otto was a mover and shaker.  I noticed he had amassed thousands of points in a few posts.   Guess the points aren't redeemable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:06 am

BelieveinSteve wrote:
Let's move on to some another topic. Here I'll provide a list and someone can start a discussion on one.

I've been looking at real estate online for sale in Costa Rica. Some amazing homes and properties down there. I hope to live there soon. Who's been and how was it?

When masturbating to the sex scene on the office desk in the film "Jungle Fever", it's hard not to imagine that Wesley Snipes has a huge cock.

The final season of Breaking Bad starts in a couple weeks, am I the only one turning with excitement over this?

Good questions Steve-O!

1.) Ask HD. He's our local expert in 3rd-world resort real estate.
2.) Ask the inmates at the McKean Federal Correctional Institute. I'm sure a consensus has been reached about Mr. Snipes. Don't ask Spike Lee, though. He gets a little uncomfortable for some reason about this black stereotype.
3.) You bet your ass I am.  Bitch.
4.) It's because of the scientifically angled design of his grill, Holmes. The artery-clogging fat runs off while grilling leaving George with a lean, healthful, but oh,so tasty burger.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

BelieveinSteve wrote:He's gone. It now says "Guest" for his post, he got scared that his personal info would be found after he attacked others about theirs being found, and he blew town faster than a Mexican prostitute in a Tijuana whore house would blow a wealthy oil man from Texas.

I heart you. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:10 am

JnC4GB wrote:
BelieveinSteve wrote:

Good questions Steve-O!

2.) Ask the inmates at the McKean Federal Correctional Institute. I'm sure a consensus has been reached about Mr. Snipes. Don't ask Spike Lee, though. He gets a little uncomfortable for some reason about this black stereotype.
4.) It's because of the scientifically angled design of his grill, Holmes. The artery-clogging fat runs off while grilling leaving George with a lean, healthful, but oh,so tasty burger.

ROTFL!
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:I really don't understand why Otto got so angry. He was the one who asked about email addresses, I explained it to him and then he exploded using his mega vocabulary of four and five letter words. Oh well, ya just can't please everyone.   Razz

Here's some thought for you- Otto is an asshole and after complaining about others to me- deleted himself. Apparently he does NOT appreciate my style of mediation. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

Admin wrote:

Here's some thought for you- Otto is an asshole and after complaining about others to me- deleted himself. Apparently he does NOT appreciate my style of mediation. LOL.

LMAO! 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:

So little Otto, like a Buddhist monk, went and self-immolated, huh?  Good riddance.  I hope he took his fucking dog with him.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:

So little Otto, like a Buddhist monk, went and self-immolated, huh?  Good riddance.  I hope he took his fucking dog with him.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:14 pm

BelieveinSteve wrote:He's gone. It now says "Guest" for his post, he got scared that his personal info would be found after he attacked others about theirs being found, and he blew town faster than a Mexican prostitute in a Tijuana whore house would blow a wealthy oil man from Texas.

I'll take Costa Rica and Breaking Bad for $2000.

Costa Rica is gorgeous.  We went there in 2007 and, coincidentally, my wife and daughter are there right now!  (Yeah, TMI, but fuck the identity thieves.)  The rain forest is an unreal experience... it's like walking into Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.  If you like biodiversity, Costa Rica is your place.  There are beautiful plants and exotic animals everywhere.  The food is good, the people are friendly, and there's lots to do.  Double thumbs up!!

I can't wait for Breaking Bad!  Fantastic show.  On most shows we just wait a bit and watch them on Netflix but I'm thinking about changing my cable subscription for a couple of months just to watch this!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 am

Costa Rica...yeah, I could get used to that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:47 am

duck wrote:

Costa Rica is gorgeous.  We went there in 2007 and, coincidentally, my wife and daughter are there right now!  (Yeah, TMI, but fuck the identity thieves.)  The rain forest is an unreal experience... it's like walking into Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.  If you like biodiversity, Costa Rica is your place.  There are beautiful plants and exotic animals everywhere.  The food is good, the people are friendly, and there's lots to do.  Double thumbs up!!

I can't wait for Breaking Bad!  Fantastic show.  On most shows we just wait a bit and watch them on Netflix but I'm thinking about changing my cable subscription for a couple of months just to watch this!

Well, if you have any problems with anyone you could just let Steve handle them. He gets the job done quite nicely. Very Happy  I've never watched Breaking Bad but I'm so ready for Sons of Anarchy to return!
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

duck wrote:

They are there right now without you?  Nice for them!  Hope they're having fun!  Smile

I felt like that about Dexter.  I didn't have Showtime but caught up on the series after the fourth season and said the heck with it...I need Showtime and from there, I caught up on Homeland.  Another great show!! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
BelieveinSteve wrote:

Good questions Steve-O!

Speaking of George Foreman does anyone here even actually use his grills?
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2