Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I miss something ?

+6
BelieveinSteve
RingoCStarrQB
ILvLamp
CatalinaMinx
~Sheila~
duck
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did I miss something ? Empty Did I miss something ?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 pm

how would you feel if an adversary began posting your address, job, the name of your wife and kids, etc.?  I think you would then get my point.

Who did that happen to ?

Back to top Go down

Did I miss something ? Empty Re: Did I miss something ?

Post by duck Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 pm

Otto2012 wrote:how would you feel if an adversary began posting your address, job, the name of your wife and kids, etc.?  I think you would then get my point.

Who did that happen to ?

Me.  If you've been following the discussion, I mentioned this a while back.  A couple of years ago on the AOL board someone dropped all sorts of personal information about me.

Likewise, I know for a fact that Thor has been similarly compromised.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

duck wrote:
Otto2012 wrote:how would you feel if an adversary began posting your address, job, the name of your wife and kids, etc.?  I think you would then get my point.

Who did that happen to ?

Me.  If you've been following the discussion, I mentioned this a while back.  A couple of years ago on the AOL board someone dropped all sorts of personal information about me.

Likewise, I know for a fact that Thor has been similarly compromised.

Yep, add me to that list as well!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:30 pm

I don't belive it. There is no way to get that kind of information unless you yourself volunteer it. They don't ask you for personal information when you register for this board.  Where else could it come from ?

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Otto2012 wrote:I don't belive it. There is no way to get that kind of information unless you yourself volunteer it. They don't ask you for personal information when you register for this board.  Where else could it come from ?

You don't believe it?  Then I guess Thor, Catalina, Sheila and I are all liars.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 pm

[b style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(83, 100, 130); font-size: 12px; line-height: 18.1875px; background-color: rgb(235, 234, 221);"]I don't belive it. There is no way to get that kind of information unless you yourself volunteer it. They don't ask you for personal information when you register for this board.  Where else could it come from ?[/b]

False. You don't have to volunteer personal information when you have psycho, stalker, demented, jealous bitches who are willing to go to any length to find information on you (including paying for info) your family to include your underage children and then send their info to Trolls who then take things offline. Its been done to me as well as my online friends. I won't mention names because our Admin asked me not to but the women who did this post on this board. You obviously have no clue as it hasn't happened to you. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:31 am

You should not give out your last names then.  This board has no personal information about it's members.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 am

Otto2012 wrote:You should not give out your last names then.  This board has no personal information about it's members.

There you go assuming again, I gave no one my last name, sometimes...just sometimes...if you aren't 1000% careful the jealous, demented, psycho, stalker bitches can find info from screen names and its just as simple as that. Live and learn, no worries though because in my case, I found out who THEY were and gave it right back. All is good!

Very Happy
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:03 pm

False. You don't have to volunteer personal information when you have psycho, stalker, demented, jealous bitches who are willing to go to any length to find information on you (including paying for info) your family to include your underage children and then send their info to Trolls who then take things offline. Its been done to me as well as my online friends. I won't mention names because our Admin asked me not to but the women who did this post on this board. You obviously have no clue as it hasn't happened to you. 

Ahh jeeze, please tell me the jealous bitch-fight isn't over Ringo...
No

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Did I miss something ? Empty Screen Name ?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:13 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Otto2012 wrote:You should not give out your last names then.  This board has no personal information about it's members.

There you go assuming again, I gave no one my last name, sometimes...just sometimes...if you aren't 1000% careful the jealous, demented, psycho, stalker bitches can find info from screen names and its just as simple as that. Live and learn, no worries though because in my case, I found out who THEY were and gave it right back. All is good!

Very Happy
Do you mean that someone could take my screen name "Otto2012" and find personal information about me ?      I'm not a computer geek, but I don't know how it could be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Otto2012 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Very Happy
Do you mean that someone could take my screen name "Otto2012" and find personal information about me ?      I'm not a computer geek, but I don't know how it could be done.

I don't know either but let me ask you again a point blank question which you conveniently dodged.  Do you think Catalina, Sheila, Thor and I are all liars??
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 pm

If not liars....careless with you info.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Otto2012 wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:

Very Happy

If it has Yahoo, AOL...etc at the end then its possible. Yes. It isn't brain surgery. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Otto2012 wrote:If not liars....careless with you info.

The point continues to fly right over your head. I think you prefer it that way. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.   Just be carefull what information you put on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:47 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Otto2012 wrote:If not liars....careless with you info.

The point continues to fly right over your head. I think you prefer it that way. 

Touche, Catalina.  Otto simply doesn't get it.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Wow ...you two are so smart !  If you are so smart you shouldn't have got hacked.   Ha Ha Ha.......Dummies.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Otto2012 wrote:Wow ...you two are so smart !  If you are so smart you shouldn't have got hacked.   Ha Ha Ha.......Dummies.

Are you stupid? Who said anything about getting hacked? People looking for your info and someone getting hacked are two entirely different scenarios. Get it yet? Nevermind, I'm sure you don't. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:53 pm

ILvLamp wrote:False. You don't have to volunteer personal information when you have psycho, stalker, demented, jealous bitches who are willing to go to any length to find information on you (including paying for info) your family to include your underage children and then send their info to Trolls who then take things offline. Its been done to me as well as my online friends. I won't mention names because our Admin asked me not to but the women who did this post on this board. You obviously have no clue as it hasn't happened to you. 

Ahh jeeze, please tell me the jealous bitch-fight isn't over Ringo...
No

Only if his real name starts with an R, rhymes with slob and he's a 40 year old pervert that sponges off of his mother. That doesn't sound like Ringo to me.   Wink

Last edited by CatalinaMinx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:51 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Otto2012 wrote:Wow ...you two are so smart !  If you are so smart you shouldn't have got hacked.   Ha Ha Ha.......Dummies.

Are you stupid? Who said anything about getting hacked? People looking for your info and someone getting hacked are two entirely different scenarios. Get it yet? Nevermind, I'm sure you don't. 

Otto hasn't grasped any of the simple concepts we've spelled out to him.  We might as well be talking to a door... or a toilet seat.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:44 pm

If someone is going to do a search....they need something to search on ?
You must have divulged something.....e mail address ?  screen name ?

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Otto2012 wrote:If someone is going to do a search....they need something to search on ?
You must have divulged something.....e mail address ?  screen name ?

Ya think? When people posted on the old AOL boards it was logical to 'assume' that their screen names ended with @aol.com...thus providing an email address. Get it yet? No? Someday? Never?
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Did I miss something ? Empty You Big Dummy

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Mine didn't.........I wasn't that dumb.......

You Big Dummy !

Maybe you learned a lesson

Ha  Ha  Ha Ha.....

My toilet seat is smarter than you !!

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Otto2012 wrote:Mine didn't.........I wasn't that dumb.......

You Big Dummy !

Maybe you learned a lesson

Ha  Ha  Ha Ha.....

My toilet seat is smarter than you !!

Ok little sad man, whatever you say. Its really not that big of a deal...yanno...an eye for an eye and all that. Its all good now. Have a lovely evening "Otto".   Very Happy 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 am

Dummy

Dummy

Dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next