Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I miss Packr Chick

2 posters

Go down

I miss Packr Chick Empty I miss Packr Chick

Post by JnC4GB Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I miss Packr Chick Empty Re: I miss Packr Chick

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 am

Thor11 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No shit JnC....obviously the Pkrchick must have had an 'operation' recently....evidently, eh?

There doesn't appear to be anything resembling a 'chick' there,,,,,EXCEPT for the chick in Viking gear...yummy!

(that would be the one on the left).....clarification for HD.

Thor

Jeezus Thor... What you see there in the Rodgers jersey is someone only that little piece of trailer-park ass you so fancy could be jealous of... God almighty--talk about a rode hard/put up wet stank-monger... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't even want to think about what she might do with that chubby little finger, Thor. They'd probably hear your twink superhero scream all the way to Asgard... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 am

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No shit JnC....obviously the Pkrchick must have had an 'operation' recently....evidently, eh?

There doesn't appear to be anything resembling a 'chick' there,,,,,EXCEPT for the chick in Viking gear...yummy!

(that would be the one on the left).....clarification for HD.

Thor

Jeezus Thor... What you see there in the Rodgers jersey is someone only your life's love from the trailer park could be jealous of... God almighty--talk about a rode hard/put up wet stank-monger... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't even want to think about what she might do with that chubby little finger, Thor. They'd probably hear your twink superhero scream all the way to Asgard... LOL

Only your deep thinking aventurous mind could ponder exciting, sack tingling happy thoughts for your very own storage box of mind snacks. Have a happy nocturnal release as all those cumalitive thoughts surge to your boiling loins---flee dick.

Thor

Thor.... No need to impress upon me what Ponder does for your sack, ol buddy... I don't judge--only laugh... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:09 pm

No Comment !!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content