Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't afford a swing/miss...

2 posters

Go down

Can't afford a swing/miss... Empty Can't afford a swing/miss...

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of the best articles in capturing the big picture that I've read in this rag for awhile...

Back to top Go down

Can't afford a swing/miss... Empty Re: Can't afford a swing/miss...

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Now I know what "579" means.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu May 09, 2013 3:36 pm

NJPackfan wrote:Now I know what "579" means.

The rings are awesome!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of the best articles in capturing the big picture that I've read in this rag for awhile...

Yes, that was a good article. If Jones and Perry can become the major playmakers they were drafted to be, the Packer defense could become quite formidable. Raji, Matthews, Jones and Perry in front of a solid young secondary could give us the best overall defense we've had in a while. In theory, Capers schemes will now work.

If this indeed happens (not counting anything until I see it), a good defense, a new running game and, as always, our potent passing attack could give Green Bay the best balance it's had in the Rodgers era.

One way or another, with all these changes and the rearranged O-line, we are going to see a very different Packer team on the field in 2013.

And I am cautiously optimistic.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

duck wrote:

Yes, that was a good article. If Jones and Perry can become the major playmakers they were drafted to be, the Packer defense could become quite formidable. Raji, Matthews, Jones and Perry in front of a solid young secondary could give us the best overall defense we've had in a while. In theory, Capers schemes will now work.

If this indeed happens (not counting anything until I see it), a good defense, a new running game and, as always, our potent passing attack could give Green Bay the best balance it's had in the Rodgers era.

One way or another, with all these changes and the rearranged O-line, we are going to see a very different Packer team on the field in 2013.

Yup...lot's of *ifs* there for a team coming off what was probably the worst clutch defensive playoff performance in the modern era of football... These players NEED to perform at a high level or it will again fail...as certainly Capers hasn't demonstrated the ability to adjust to anything less. In a lot of ways--he's proven to be a fair-weather coach...and, as I've stated, I would have bounced him and brought in Gregg Williams to bring more execution...more nasty and less theory into the mix. Tired of watching my D tripping over each other in heals... Give me some Charles Martin. Give me a fucking bounty program. Give me some fuckin' hockey players on that D, for God's sake... Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Thu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:

Yup...lot's of *ifs* there for a team coming off what was probably the worst clutch defensive playoff performance in the modern era of football... These players NEED to perform at a high level or it will again fail...as certainly Capers hasn't demonstrated the ability to adjust to anything less. In a lot of ways--he's proven to be a fair-weather coach...and, as I've stated, I would have bounced him and brought in Gregg Williams to bring more execution...more nasty and less theory into the mix. Tired of watching my D tripping over each other in heals... Give me some Charles Martin. Give me a fucking bounty program. Give me some fuckin' hockey players on that D, for God's sake... Cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd like to see some more of this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down