Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Sheila. Look out! LOL

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hey Sheila.  Look out!   LOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Sheila. Look out! LOL

Post by LRJets Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am

It was big enough to make them 5-4 in games he was out or limited.
George you've always been more detail-oriented than I. The table showed with/without Gronk just the overall stats of the offense.
I never bothered to see the with/without Gronk W-L records.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Hey Sheila.  Look out!   LOL - Page 6 Empty Re: Hey Sheila. Look out! LOL

Post by guppy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 pm

LRJets wrote: I think the team will survive without Welker. But its still a bummer for fans.
They sure will!
Brady has done so well, his play masks missing players. I saw a table on ESPN showing the Pats' production without Gronk in the line up. Was there a deficiency? Sure, but not significant enough to make that big a difference.
As far as us fans go, we get a certain loyalty to players in all sports, and when they're gone from our team, we get pissed.
As the players always say, "look I know it's a business".
Knicks fans fell in love with Jeremy Lin. The Knicks wouldn't match Houston's offer. Gone!
Revis too.
You can name plenty of players in Boston that left despite the fans' regard for him.
What's that guy's name who is Brady's brother-in-law? Oh Kevin Yukilis:). He left for "greener" pastures. Chit happens.

All true. I forgot one other name that Boston fans loved that the GM of the team let go --- Normar Garciaparra. I'm sure there are others I forgot too. Wtih the exception of a few "chosen ones", turnover is a fact of life. Actually, I think that makes it all the more interesting, and in some cases bizarre. Boston fans used to chant Yoooooook for Kevin Youkilis all the time. You can still see cars driving around town with a "YOOOOOOOK" bumber sticker on the back. In my dreams I can never imagine Yankee fans chanting "YOOOOOOOOOK" in Yankee Stadium. Its just too weird. I haven't heard whether they do it or they don't, but if they do, it would be among the strangest things I've heard in sports.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6