Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 27th Pick

Go down

The 27th Pick Empty The 27th Pick

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:01 am

Now that the Saints were caught cheating, just like everybody else does according to some other team's fans, they can at least rest that they won't be losing their first round pick this year for their violation of the rules. We own their pick, so it will have to be a later round pick they lose or one from next year's draft instead. My guess is that Goodell will give them a slap in the wrist compared to the ridiculous fine he imposed on the Pats in 2007. I think he realizes he blew that one.

Back to top Go down

The 27th Pick Empty Re: The 27th Pick

Post by George1963 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Guest wrote:Now that the Saints were caught cheating, just like everybody else does according to some other team's fans, they can at least rest that they won't be losing their first round pick this year for their violation of the rules. We own their pick, so it will have to be a later round pick they lose or one from next year's draft instead. My guess is that Goodell will give them a slap in the wrist compared to the ridiculous fine he imposed on the Pats in 2007. I think he realizes he blew that one.

A very belated "great call" on this one.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down