Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the last pick Mr Ir.

Go down

And the last pick Mr Ir. Empty And the last pick Mr Ir.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 pm

46(253)Colts (Compensatory selection)Harnish, ChandlerQB6'2"219Northern Illinois55.0

Back to top Go down

And the last pick Mr Ir. Empty Re: And the last pick Mr Ir.

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:13 pm

He has a better shot at being in the NFL then John Hughs DT from Cincy who the Browns took in the 3rd round, I cant believe they took a guy that would still have been on the board after Mr.Irrelevant, especially when there were still some pretty good WR's still on the board, plus the Browns are set at DT, hell I wouldnt have mined if they took a shot on an OLB they need big time help on the outside there big time as well, anyone have a wheelchair for Weeden, he will need it in 5-6 years the guy turns 29 in September, sure he is better the Dolt McThud, but he wasnt 1st round worthy and the Browns still need to go after a QB and WR next season, Yea I love my Browns and have since the late 60's but COME FKIN ON, they still havent learned how to take advantage of a draft since 99. They have no idea what taking the best players on the board means!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down