Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILDCAT TRY WITH 8 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND Q

Go down

WILDCAT TRY WITH 8 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND Q Empty WILDCAT TRY WITH 8 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND Q

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

I will say this about it, it was there for Cribbs IF he would have followed the two blockers on his left side, he may still be running if he goes that route, but he went inside and a surprise Wildcat ( That hasent been ran all season) just dont work when running it up inside unless its a fake drop back pass with the draw giving time for holes to develope, and as much as I like Cribbs Patricia Shurmur should have allowed Travis Benjamin to take that second put as well, WHY IN THE FK dont he like staying with th hot player!!!! Lord I'll be glad when he is gone, I dont care if he did get lucky and ran the table going 7-9, he dont belong in Cleveland as a head coach I dont care what anyones argum,ent on the board is, its that simple, end of story. ( I COULD RUN THAT TEAM BETTER, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! HEY SHURMUR, DONT YOU THINK BILLY WINN SHOULD BE ROTATED INTO THE LINEUP FOR AT LEAST 20 PLAYS, I DO ND SO DOES MANY,MANY REAL FOOTBALL FANS!!! DUMBASS!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WILDCAT TRY WITH 8 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND Q Empty Re: WILDCAT TRY WITH 8 MINUTES LEFT IN 2ND Q

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:I will say this about it, it was there for Cribbs IF he would have followed the two blockers on his left side, he may still be running if he goes that route, but he went inside and a surprise Wildcat ( That hasent been ran all season) just dont work when running it up inside unless its a fake drop back pass with the draw giving time for holes to develope, and as much as I like Cribbs Patricia Shurmur should have allowed Travis Benjamin to take that second put as well, WHY IN THE FK dont he like staying with th hot player!!!! Lord I'll be glad when he is gone, I dont care if he did get lucky and ran the table going 7-9, he dont belong in Cleveland as a head coach I dont care what anyones argum,ent on the board is, its that simple, end of story. ( I COULD RUN THAT TEAM BETTER, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!! HEY SHURMUR, DONT YOU THINK BILLY WINN SHOULD BE ROTATED INTO THE LINEUP FOR AT LEAST 20 PLAYS, I DO ND SO DOES MANY,MANY REAL FOOTBALL FANS!!! DUMBASS!!!
John Hughes has earned playing time as well, there is no need AT ALL in allowing RUBIN and TAYLOR to exhaust themselves when you have two rookies that proved themselves when injuries kept Rubin and Taylor off the field and real game time experience will only make them better for 2013, Oh wait, what do you care about 2013, you wont be here!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down