Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wildcat...

2 posters

Go down

The Wildcat... Empty The Wildcat...

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 am

Any thoughts on the Steelers running the wildcat?  I did not like it myself.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Wildcat... Empty Re: The Wildcat...

Post by leejr Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 am

It was something new,but I hope they don't think it will continue to work. If they think it will,they have another thought coming
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:05 am

leejr wrote:It was something new,but I hope they don't think it will continue to work. If they think it will,they have another thought coming
Here are my problems with it: You're taking your franchise 2-time winning quarterback, taking the ball out of his hands and lining him up at wide receiver, the running back is doing the same exact run- right up the gut every time.  Now unless Bell has the ability to throw the ball with strength and accuracy, this is not a good idea.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:10 am

You r so correct. If he could pass with accuracy I believe they would have tried it.Glad we won,but lets all of us face it,the Ravens is just an average team
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:21 am

leejr wrote:You r so correct. If he could pass with accuracy I believe they would have tried it.Glad we won,but lets all of us face it,the Ravens is just an average team
Yep.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:52 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
leejr wrote:It was something new,but I hope they don't think it will continue to work. If they think it will,they have another thought coming
Here are my problems with it: You're taking your franchise 2-time winning quarterback, taking the ball out of his hands and lining him up at wide receiver, the running back is doing the same exact run- right up the gut every time.  Now unless Bell has the ability to throw the ball with strength and accuracy, this is not a good idea.
agree 100% anytime you take the ball out of the hands of your best football player it's a problem waiting to happen. Now if they had a Randell El (ex college QB) I could see it a few times maybe but Im pretty sure Ben is a little better QB than Kordell was. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:08 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
agree 100% anytime you take the ball out of the hands of your best football player it's a problem waiting to happen. Now if they had a Randell El (ex college QB) I could see it a few times maybe but Im pretty sure Ben is a little better QB than Kordell was. Rolling Eyes
Kor-who?  Smile

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down