Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 minutes left

4 posters

Go down

30 minutes left Empty 30 minutes left

Post by milani Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Keep the Effen flowing, Ringo.  30 more minutes and you can thaw out over at Curly's!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

30 minutes left Empty Re: 30 minutes left

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:08 am

Great game to be at...............just a disappointing outcome.   Stood the whole game..........feet and knees ache this AM.   Second game losing FG game for me here at Lambeau Field.

No EFFEN this weekend Milani...........just bought the bottle for effen effect.  Hennesey cognac was the gameday fare his time.   Oh..........at one of the beer concession stands............the EFFEN beer froze and they had to shut down the concession stand.   GO PACK GO!!

Last edited by RingoCStarrQB on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:53 am

Ringo, the overall body fatigue I'm feeling today is kicking my ass. Feeling like an old man. 

Spent.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

JnC4GB wrote:Ringo, the overall body fatigue I'm feeling today is kicking my ass. Feeling like an old man. 

Spent.

You're lucky.  If this lean 60-year-old spent an entire day outside in zero degrees weather, I'd be DEAD.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 am

JnC4GB wrote:Ringo, the overall body fatigue I'm feeling today is kicking my ass. Feeling like an old man. 

Spent.

Ah, ya fuckin' lubed labia...  5 degrees?  Shit,  that's like 20 degrees warmer than they had forecast for the end of that game.  Besides, your walnuts don't get cold, remember?  PFKIA will tell ya all about it.    Razz 

Cold is snowmobiling up in Hurley in '96 with it 48 fucking below zero thermo and 66 below natural windchill and probably negative three digits of your own self-created windchill flying down the smoothest, babies ass deserted trails at 100 mph...  Embarrass, MN set the record that weekend at -63.  I had circles of frostbite around my eyes along the edges of my balaclava and looked like a fucking raccoon for a week after that but was lovin' every minute of it...  Grow a pair, Sharon.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:04 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Spent.

Ah, ya fuckin' lubed labia...  5 degrees?  Shit,  that's like 20 degrees warmer than they had forecast for the end of that game.  Besides, your walnuts don't get cold, remember?  PFKIA will tell ya all about it.    Razz 

Cold is snowmobiling up in Hurley in '96 with it 48 fucking below zero thermo and 66 below natural windchill and probably negative three digits of your own self-created windchill flying down the smoothest, babies ass deserted trails at 100 mph...  Embarrass, MN set the record that weekend at -63.  I had circles of frostbite around my eyes along the edges of my balaclava and looked like a fucking raccoon for a week after that but was lovin' every minute of it...  Grow a pair, Sharon.   Laughing

Watch yourself, Cowboy, or I'll have my buddy PFKIA pop you right in your whore mouth.

Plus, 1996 was eighteen freakin' years ago.  Quit "livin' in the past', Jethro... 
What have you done for me lately, Jerc-u-lees? Knocked out your morning's glass of Metamucil in 3 big gulps?  Rolling Eyes 

(God, this post  took a lot out of me. Gonna have to go lay down for a while...)
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:34 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Spent.

Watch yourself, Cowboy, or I'll have my buddy PFKIA pop you right in your whore mouth.

Plus, 1996 was eighteen freakin' years ago.  Quit "livin' in the past', Jethro... 
What have you done for me lately, Jerc-u-lees? Knocked out your morning's glass of Metamucil in 3 big gulps?  Rolling Eyes 

(God, this post  took a lot out of me. Gonna have to go lay down for a while...)
 Laughing  Laughing   I'll make a call.  Perhaps a doorbell with a nice, petrified holiday fruit/nut loaf with your name on it will bring you back around...   Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:40 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Great game to be at...............just a disappointing outcome.   Stood the whole game..........feet and knees ache this AM.   Second game losing FG game for me here at Lambeau Field.

No EFFEN this weekend Milani...........just bought the bottle for effen effect.  Hennesey cognac was the gameday fare his time.   Oh..........at one the beer concession stands............the EFFEN beer froze and they had to shut down the concession stand.   GO PACK GO!!

Did you hit the Black Dog/White Ass or WeverTF it's called for breakfast, Ringo?

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:00 pm

_HD_ wrote:

Spent.

Have fun on your snowmobile, Tiger.  I'll be drinking a Mai Tai on the beach.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down