Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a "QB"? Make an Offer..

Go down

Need a "QB"? Make an Offer.. Empty Need a "QB"? Make an Offer..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] One herpes-spreading, dog-killing pseudo-quarterback available to any team with no morals and no idea what a REAL NFL QB should be..

Back to top Go down

Need a "QB"? Make an Offer.. Empty Re: Need a "QB"? Make an Offer..

Post by LRJets Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 am

How 'bout a Caribbean cruise with Task, Mummy, and three sandreaches?
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 am

LRJets wrote:How 'bout a Caribbean cruise with Task, Mummy, and three sandreaches?

Sandreach = STILL not funny.

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 am

eagles have been spending a lot of time with QB Dante Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:45 pm

="Giants51"]eagles have been spending a lot of time with QB Dante Warren[/quote]

Unless they take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, that means they are content to go with the worthless bum Bad Newz Vick.

With the same predictable losing results..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][quote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 am

Unless they take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, that means they are content to go with the worthless bum Bad Newz Vick. With the same predictable losing results[/quote]

Seeing the money that the Eagles are paying Vick and how much the Redskins gave up to move up four spots in the draft to get Griffin tells me that winning on the field isn't what's important now in the NFL. Winning at the cash register has become Job #1. Whatever teams are paying for those guys they'll triple with sales of useless merchandise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

PatsRBest wrote:Unless they take a QB in the 1st or 2nd round, that means they are content to go with the worthless bum Bad Newz Vick. With the same predictable losing results

Seeing the money that the Eagles are paying Vick and how much the Redskins gave up to move up four spots in the draft to get Griffin tells me that winning on the field isn't what's important now in the NFL. Winning at the cash register has become Job #1. Whatever teams are paying for those guys they'll triple with sales of useless merchandise.[/quote]

The merchandise isn't necessarily useless..
I found a Vick 7 Eagles jersey in the parking lot of a friends' apartment complex: I use it to wipe my oil dipstick during periodic tuneups.Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down