Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MIKE HOLMGREN

2 posters

Go down

MIKE HOLMGREN Empty MIKE HOLMGREN

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Mike holmgren may not have done the job most Browns fans thought he was going to accomplish when we found out he was hired and he stepped down before his contract was up but one thing you cant take away from him is the fact that he did put together a couple of good draft classes, especially the last two with the 2012 draft class being the best, you usually have to wait at least 4-5 years before you can really judge a draft class but the 2012 class has already shown that its going to be the anchor of this team for many years to come along with the none drafted rookie free agents he ended up signing, and the 2011 draft lass wasn't that bad either but that one give another year or two before you judge it, I really believe in the next 4 years you are going to look back and say to yourselves that Mike Holmgren drafted some damn good players the last two years he was here and you can quote me all you like on the 2011-2012 draft class but I stand by that, the last two drafts are going to be the ones that when all is said and done brought the Browns back to the winning days of old, as far as hiring a coaching staff, on that one he fked up, I still think he should have stepped in and became the Head coach but he didn't and that is done and over, Thanks Mike, You did a great job with the draft the last two years one that ALL Browns fan are going to find out they are going to be DAMN PROUD OF IN YEARS TO COME!!! ACTUALLY I would give most of that credit to Tom Heckert, But Holmgren hired him for the purpose of bringing in talent and you cant take that away from Holmgren and especially Tom Heckert, I really hope Jimmy Haslam wind's up keeping Tom Heckert, as I have posted in the two years and two draft classes along with the none drafted free agents he has brought in he has made this young team very competitive and this is the youngest team in the NFL and to not keep Heckert would be a seriously fked up call, he has went out and drafted guys that have made a big time impact on this team that went from not only the 1st,2nd and 3rd rounds but also and more impressive the 4th,5th,6th AND 7th (the 7th rounders score is still to be judged but made the team anyhow) and the none drafted free agents he brought in has done a GREAT job not only on special teams but in regular roles on the defense.

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

MIKE HOLMGREN Empty Re: MIKE HOLMGREN

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

He sucks. The new owner knows it and made him the first Fire quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Dmounts wrote:He sucks. The new owner knows it and made him the first Fire quickly.
LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm

LMAO, Thats funny, you think Holmgren did nothing for this team, again I have to LMFAO, also in the history of pro football no new owner ever got rid of management that was already there, again I have to LMAO, Thanks D, whenever I feel down I know all I need to do is come read your postings.Like a Star @ heaven
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 pm

He still sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Dmounts wrote:He still sucks.
Again D, thanks for the laugh, everytime I am down and out and really need a laugh I know I can count on you to bring my spirits back up some, I have thanked the creator of this board many times for having it here after aoHeLL decided to get rid of the original sports message board and I thank the Lord for bringing me your humor to this boards as well, again, thank you and LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Its again funny as hell that you say the guy ( Mike Holmgren who was here ONLY 2 YEARS) that brought in Tom Heckert and was responsible for Dick Jauron being here along with the players in the last two draft classes didnt do his job, I think he did a damn good job along with those guys I mentioned, ( the only one that needs to go is Patricia Shurmur,Oh wait, you loved that hire) without Holmgren Mike Heckert wouldnt have been here along with the players as well and either would Jauron who has done a masterful job with this defense, they are agressive, quick to the ball and does a great job making the other team turn the ball over and they have just started to learn the game of football on the NFL level, LMAO.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:56 pm

You crack me up. Where do you come up with this stuff? It makes me think of the song on miami vice. I hear voices I hear voices. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Dmounts wrote:You crack me up. Where do you come up with this stuff? It makes me think of the song on miami vice. I hear voices I hear voices. LOL
Be nice!! The dude said he was in a coma....... Maybe not all of him came back? LOL.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm

I'm thinking him and RLON39 are some how related or at least come from the same school of team fan support. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Dmounts wrote:I'm thinking him and RLON39 are some how related or at least come from the same school of team fan support. Rolling Eyes
Well RLON is on a sort of vacation from here. Hopefully the good DR can learn to disagree without insulting or swearing so much.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Dmounts wrote:You crack me up. Where do you come up with this stuff? It makes me think of the song on miami vice. I hear voices I hear voices. LOL
It only cracks you up because you seriously dont know jack about football or what Holmgren and Heckert has done with getting some damn good players for this team with the exception of the ones you loved and they havent dont CRAP, like the Human injury in Hardesty, that FB Maricic from Stanford who hasnt played since around week 4 because he couldnt open a hole in a wet paper bag or catch a cold, not to mention players you fell in love with because he had a 70% completion rate at Texas, errr whats his name, oh yeah, Dolt McThud, and you also loved them giving up another draft pick #1 that is for brady Quinn, and you was all about Weeden who is already writting his retierment speech and now you want him gone now as well, all of those players except for Weeden has contributed absolutly nothing and two of them werent even picks of Heckert and Holmgren and were waisted 1ST round picks, for anyone to think Holmgren didnt do anything while in Cleveland has no clue at all, sure he is gone and so is Patricia Shurmur, I just hope Heckert isnt gone but Haslam paid over a Billion bucks for the team, odds are heads will roll after you give up that kind of money, but you love players that are BUMBS yet you put down players and that have done a great job in the 2 years they have been here and will only make this team better in 2013, and you dont even kow why Cribbs should be gone in 2013, you have never mentioned the money he will possibly be asking for, but if its reasonable he should stay since he is the 3rd best SP returner in the league and is a damn good defensive special teams player, but if he does ask for the type of money he made in 2011-12 no he dont belong here but if he gives the Browns a reasonable asking price I say why the hell not, other then that all I can say to your replies is, LMFAO you havent a clue Dmount.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:12 pm

foghorn wrote:
Be nice!! The dude said he was in a coma....... Maybe not all of him came back? LOL.
Again, another that comes from the poort mans comedy club of back alley crack smoking, LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 pm

LOL you just knocked your man down three notches you said he was the best. You knowing Football? Maybe that song I'm thinking of is the one Conway made famous. You know the one" It's only make believe." LOL I know I know I shouldn't laugh, but your posts are just so dang gone funny. Razz flip flop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:He sucks. The new owner knows it and made him the first Fire quickly.
LOL

Looks like others fail to see all the good holmgren has done for this team. Just two weeks ago, after a third straight win after a third straight team with serious issues, a hope was hatched that they might be more.
A woe-is-me relapse against Washington, however, left the mood in critical condition.
Today’s feckless flop at Denver ended the last doubts.
They are who we thought they were a week ago. A team that remains in need of major repairs.
The repair that would help the most, we believe, would be to add what Mike Holmgren should have attempted with all of his might to make happen in 2010.
This team needed an experienced, charismatic leader to come in as the head coach then. After records of 5-11, 4-12 and 5-10, the same thing is needed now.
The fan base is fed up, Mr. Haslam. I can cyclops all the improvements he brung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down