Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HASLAM IN HOLMGREN OUT

2 posters

Go down

HASLAM IN HOLMGREN OUT Empty HASLAM IN HOLMGREN OUT

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are calling it Holmgrens idea to retire, Shocked We know better, but that is a GREAT START to the first day as new OWNER of the Cleveland Browns, stay tuned because more heads are going to roll off the chopping block after the season is done, no need hiering someone just to fire them after a couple months, now if the guy Haslam wants as head coach is available then I would say go get him right now, that way he gets a big jump on the rest of his staff ( if available) and he gets to know the players before the 2013 NFL Draft. Haslam ....DAY 1....A+
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HASLAM IN HOLMGREN OUT Empty Re: HASLAM IN HOLMGREN OUT

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are calling it Holmgrens idea to retire, Shocked We know better, but that is a GREAT START to the first day as new OWNER of the Cleveland Browns, stay tuned because more heads are going to roll off the chopping block after the season is done, no need hiering someone just to fire them after a couple months, now if the guy Haslam wants as head coach is available then I would say go get him right now, that way he gets a big jump on the rest of his staff ( if available) and he gets to know the players before the 2013 NFL Draft. Haslam ....DAY 1....A+

It is good news and bad news for us Steelers' fans. The good news is that we're going to have much more competition in the AFC North, which prepares us more for the playoffs. The bad news is that we're going to have to play you twice a year and there will be no more give-me games. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:04 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are calling it Holmgrens idea to retire, Shocked We know better, but that is a GREAT START to the first day as new OWNER of the Cleveland Browns, stay tuned because more heads are going to roll off the chopping block after the season is done, no need hiering someone just to fire them after a couple months, now if the guy Haslam wants as head coach is available then I would say go get him right now, that way he gets a big jump on the rest of his staff ( if available) and he gets to know the players before the 2013 NFL Draft. Haslam ....DAY 1....A+

It is good news and bad news for us Steelers' fans. The good news is that we're going to have much more competition in the AFC North, which prepares us more for the playoffs. The bad news is that we're going to have to play you twice a year and there will be no more give-me games. affraid
I'd rather have a rivalry that means something over one where it is mostly "Lip Service". I can root for the Browns except for 2 weeks of the year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 am

Admin wrote:

I'd rather have a rivalry that means something over one where it is mostly "Lip Service". I can root for the Browns except for 2 weeks of the year.

I bet if they start having double-digit winning seasons you'll change your mind. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:19 am

Admin wrote:

I bet if they start having double-digit winning seasons you'll change your mind. Smile
Depends... as long as they remain 2 games behind my Steelers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down