Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL

2 posters

Go down

HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL Empty HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL, Now you really dont think it was Holmgrens idea to retire,DO YOU? Shocked Day one and 1 sent to the chopping block, now I seriously doubt and coaches will go until after the season is over, UNLESS the guy Haslam wants is available RIGHT NOW, otherwise it would be usless to bring a guy in for a few months, now the GM that could be a different story, right now that's a 50/50 call. GOOD JOB HASLAM, THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL Empty Re: HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL

Post by Admin Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL, Now you really dont think it was Holmgrens idea to retire,DO YOU? Shocked Day one and 1 sent to the chopping block, now I seriously doubt and coaches will go until after the season is over, UNLESS the guy Haslam wants is available RIGHT NOW, otherwise it would be usless to bring a guy in for a few months, now the GM that could be a different story, right now that's a 50/50 call. GOOD JOB HASLAM, THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY.
It's started!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL Empty Re: HOLMGREN DOWN AND I HOPE MORE HEADS WILL FALL

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL, Now you really dont think it was Holmgrens idea to retire,DO YOU? Shocked Day one and 1 sent to the chopping block, now I seriously doubt and coaches will go until after the season is over, UNLESS the guy Haslam wants is available RIGHT NOW, otherwise it would be usless to bring a guy in for a few months, now the GM that could be a different story, right now that's a 50/50 call. GOOD JOB HASLAM, THAT WILL GET THEIR ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY.
It's started!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THAT PICTURE, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT I cant finger,errr,Figure out how to post pics on this thing, but I dont need to when I have an AD that knows what I am thinking.Smile
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down