Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHELDON BROWN

3 posters

Go down

SHELDON BROWN Empty SHELDON BROWN

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Sheldon Brown has hurt the Browns more then Skrine has this afternoon, Brown need to be moved to safety and or the nickle and dime, he has without a doubt lost a step in the last year or two ,but he is still a good DB.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

SHELDON BROWN Empty Re: SHELDON BROWN

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I have said this same thing the last couple of years, the only problem is the Browns havent been able to fill that other CB slot.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:38 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Sheldon Brown has hurt the Browns more then Skrine has this afternoon, Brown need to be moved to safety and or the nickle and dime, he has without a doubt lost a step in the last year or two ,but he is still a good DB.
I dunno.... mugging receivers or letting them run by you unchecked..... what's worse?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 am

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Sheldon Brown has hurt the Browns more then Skrine has this afternoon, Brown need to be moved to safety and or the nickle and dime, he has without a doubt lost a step in the last year or two ,but he is still a good DB.
I dunno.... mugging receivers or letting them run by you unchecked..... what's worse?

Brown called out the refs for being ticky tack and showing favortism....Yeah, right Grandpa!! How about saying, "I'm too old to run and can't tackle anyone."...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Brown called out the refs for being ticky tack and showing favortism....Yeah, right Grandpa!! How about saying, "I'm too old to run and can't tackle anyone."...LOL
What about that fumble Sheldon Brown caused on the Cowbys WR that the refs screwed up on, you cant honestly say that wasnt a fumble, yes Brown got screwed on that play as did Skrine on a couple P.I plays, the refs really sucked Sunday, and one of the worst calls was the one they called against T.J Ward, actually both of those calls could have turned into points for the Browns, I agree with you on a lot of things Randell but the calls on that fumble and the TJ Ward hit was BS, as for Skrine yes he had one hellava bad day but a couple of those calls could have went the other way as far as shoving off or better yet the refs should have just made a no call, now the one call on Brown was clearly ( a blind man could have called it) PI, he dragged the Dallas WR down without a doubt but Brown isnt as bad as all that, he should be playing a safety position at 33 ( and he would be good at it) but Patricia Shurmur dont know shit.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Bottom line is the Browns are young and needs to learn how to finish a game and that comes with experience along with winning a couple of the toughest games, I havent said this with the exception of this season since the Browns came back in 99 but I am really excited about the direction this team is going, the biggest problem is they need a leader ( HEAD COACH) that is going to fire these guys up along with a O-Coordinator that knows how to call games, Shurmur dont know shit!!! ( even the players dont know who is calling the offensive plays, but you and Dmount may be right about Cribbs ( not his play on special teams) being released, I do think he may end up being released next season but only because of his contract, his contract is much too high for just being a special teams player and the money is much more usefull going towards sometyhing other then returning punts, kickoffs and defense on special teams.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down