Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAXICO A BROWN

Go down

PLAXICO A BROWN Empty PLAXICO A BROWN

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Hell yea I would take him in a heartbeat if they are able to get him, hell he is already better then any wr they have and the guy is one step from being fitted for a rocking chair thats how great this past draft was, HOW FREAKING SAD is it that a 35 year old wr with a hole in his leg and time in prison is better then any wr thats on the team, oh wait, he isnt with the team yet, thats so funny its SAD!!! Holmgren and Co. blew this draft in more then a couple ways!!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PLAXICO A BROWN Empty Re: PLAXICO A BROWN

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh yea, how about that strength and conditioning coach of the Browns, allowing Phil Taylor to overdue it way too soon and could be gone the entire 2012 season, stand up for him as well!!! LMAO Well at least they have a bumb like John Hughes to fill in, I predict he has 12 tackles and MAYBE 1/2 a sack in 2012 if luck is on his side, I am betting he says his hammy is hurtting him because thats just how lazy the guy is, he wouldnt even have been drafted if it werent for Holmgrem.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:15 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Oh yea, how about that strength and conditioning coach of the Browns, allowing Phil Taylor to overdue it way too soon and could be gone the entire 2012 season, stand up for him as well!!! LMAO Well at least they have a bumb like John Hughes to fill in, I predict he has 12 tackles and MAYBE 1/2 a sack in 2012 if luck is on his side, I am betting he says his hammy is hurtting him because thats just how lazy the guy is, he wouldnt even have been drafted if it werent for Holmgrem.

Tearing a pec doesnt necessarily mean he over did it. It can be a complete fluke accident where flexor muscle fails or even gets a partial tear. I know, I tore my pec 3 years ago it was awful! I Tore cartilage from bone as well as muscle from cartilage. Its an awful injury to rehab. So this one cant be blamed on the Keystone cops ruining I mean running this organization.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

Braylon is still available,LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down